Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

Then she shall zap you with invisible magic and the parents of the Royal Sisters themsleves will disintigrate you into into a pile of nothing! (I will explain this in the RP.)

And then Winter Willow will say, "yes indeedy."

But why would you do such a thing to such a cute, innocent pony? Seriously. Look at her character sheet. The only ponies who are more cute than she are Derpy and Fluttershy.

Reads character sheet, thinks about the villain I just made that you complained about, you know the one with the frozen heart and how your OC is a freakin heart healer?!!! http://youtu.be/c_UNhxsre-k

• Brohoof 1

Reads character sheet, thinks about the villain I just made that you complained about, you know the one with the frozen heart and how your OC is a freakin heart healer?!!! http://youtu.be/c_UNhxsre-k

Oh yeah. Yes indeedy.

Not to mention she is the greatest doctor in all of EQUESTRIA.

So I guess because Willow is a heart healer she can make Frostheart good again with no problem. OH COME ON! Indeed. Crime never pays, boy.

Edited by Wind in the Willows

Oh yeah. Yes indeedy.

Not to mention she is the greatest doctor in all of EQUESTRIA.

Well even the best doctor in Equestria can freeze to death, that whole super empathy thing could be some trouble for my poor corrupted psycho that only wants to share his pain of freezing to death by forcing others to freeze to death; not share it with miss super the'rapist. Keep your wonderful loving heart off my OC :P thank you very much lol

Well even the best doctor in Equestria can freeze to death, that whole super empathy thing could be some trouble for my poor corrupted psycho that only wants to share his pain of freezing to death by forcing others to freeze to death; not share it with miss super the'rapist. Keep your wonderful loving heart off my OC :P thank you very much lol

Of course. Wonderful loving hearts are not for everyone, dontcha know. (British accent is the way to go.) But besides, almost everyone else on the RP has a superpower. So I want a superpower too as much as my little brother wants the new Power Rangers toys. (Which is a lot)

Yea probably but steel just has to really mad or hate something a lot so.......no pony is safe

But do try to not set off to early in the rp

Embers shall have a fun time with this, Embers kinda hates steel so it should be fun

Who cares about those kind of weapons. All you need is the right kind of weight and leverage... Which is a hammer... A BIG ONE... And as you all can predict, runedawn can handle those pretty effectively... And he can probably mash stones to dust with the amount of strength he has... I'm not trying to be sawnky or anything, but we have quite a lot of potent fighters dashian... Steel won't kill anyone without dying himself...

Yes.... I am back. All day I couldn't log in for some reason...

Who cares about those kind of weapons. All you need is the right kind of weight and leverage... Which is a hammer... A BIG ONE... And as you all can predict, runedawn can handle those pretty effectively... And he can probably mash stones to dust with the amount of strength he has... I'm not trying to be sawnky or anything, but we have quite a lot of potent fighters dashian... Steel won't kill anyone without dying himself...

But hammers have their disadvantages. When you raise the hammer to take a swing, you are exposing your chest, and anyone with decent sword or dagger skills can spear you in the chest. Hammers are pretty easy to dodge, and so when you raise the hammer again to swing, you are giving the opponent another opportunity to spear you in the chest. Even big, strong characters with *sarcastic tone* their MAGNIFICENT beards can't avoid that.

Yea probably but steel just has to really mad or hate something a lot so.......no pony is safe
But do try to not set off to early in the rp

Hmm... Ticking off some of these RPers would be a bad idea, dashian. Yes Indeedlydo.

And all you have to do is get inside the reach of said hammer using fighter

Yes indeedy. If you can do that, then poor Runedawn is dead meat.

Oops. Was that a double post? I'm sorry.

EpicHarmony, I'm waiting for your approval... I'm waiting to start roleplaying, and SERIOUSLY want to do so soon.

You seem to forget that there are two ways for "poor runedawn" To defend himself against those nasty daggers. First of all, the hilt of the hammer should be long enough to block swords and daggers of all sorts. The head shouldn't be too heavy to allow mobilty if you are strong enough, but to wreck hell on someone who does get hit. Hammers arent too easy to dodge when they are light, and with a hilt long enough you can always let it slide to the furthest extent of your reach (or the shortest, or somewhere between that) to accurately hit targets when you make a swing from either left to right or from up to down against creatures in the air. (or diagonal). Most devastatingly, it will break bones like a charm, and when you can't use your legs anymore, you can't dodge a downwards finishing strike to the chest...
consider this something that runedawn would say IC if you told him that...

Don't think about silly hammers such as mjöllnir, which doesn't have any proper balancing, and is practically just a heavy lightning stick, or something stupid as THIS: http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071230010825/gw_/images/a/a4/Clouded_Maul_head.jpg, which you wouldn't have any control over when you wan't to defend yourself or quickly redirect attacks... This is the thing you should think about: http://www.age-of-chivalry.com/team/Justin_paplus/renders/rend2.jpg. An oversised smithing hammer, and let it just be the coincidence that runedawns hammer looks almost JUST like this :D...

What you got!? I did my research boy!

edit: @dashian500 Please quit the demon stuff, or lower i down a little. It is OP, and against the rules (i really hoped i'd never have to say this...)

Edited by Scribblegroove

You seem to forget that there are two ways for "poor runedawn" To defend himself against those nasty daggers. First of all, the hilt of the hammer should be long enough to block swords and daggers of all sorts. The head shouldn't be too heavy to allow mobilty if you are strong enough, but to wreck hell on someone who does get hit. Hammers arent too easy to dodge when they are light, and with a hilt long enough you can always let it slide to the furthest extent of your reach (or the shortest, or somewhere between that) to accurately hit targets when you make a swing from either left to right or from up to down against creatures in the air. (or diagonal). Most devastatingly, it will break bones like a charm, and when you can't use your legs anymore, you can't dodge a downwards finishing strike to the chest...

consider this something that runedawn would say IC if you told him that...

Don't think about silly hammers such as mjöllnir, which doesn't have any proper balancing, and is practically just a heavy lightning stick, or something stupid as THIS: http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071230010825/gw_/images/a/a4/Clouded_Maul_head.jpg, which you wouldn't have any control over when you wan't to defend yourself or quickly redirect attacks... This is the thing you should think about: http://www.age-of-chivalry.com/team/Justin_paplus/renders/rend2.jpg. An oversised smithing hammer, and let it just be the coincidence that runedawns hammer looks almost JUST like this :D...

What you got!? I did my research boy!

edit: @dashian500 Please quit the demon stuff, or lower i down a little. It is OP, and against the rules (i really hoped i'd never have to say this...)

You are absolutely right. but you have to admit every weapon has their cons. If one weapon was perfect, then everyone would always be using it. For example, daggers are fast and stealthy. They are downright lethal if you are caught off guard. But anyone with half a mind would avoid using them on an armed warrior. They just don't have the power.

I'm a philosophical sort of person. (Also, look at the "o" in mjöllnr. Hehe.)

l the demon won't hurt Anypony but steel it know this and now you all know this but steel does not know this the demon hasn't ever gotten out of control during steels life

On truth if spawn, that's the demons name, got control he would do thing that would harm steel mentally and and physically

(edited)

Yes indeedy. I think my addiction to this phrase has become a medical condition.

Yeah, the whole made a deal with the devil thing. Yech.

Accepted, your OC sounds cool.

Here be a link for one of my characters, if its alright to join? Pwease? :3 http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ahaban-saddle-r5507

His location: He awakens near the rubble of his former headquarters of his contractors.

Here be a link for one of my characters, if its alright to join? Pwease? :3 http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ahaban-saddle-r5507

His location: He awakens near the rubble of his former headquarters of his contractors. Manehattan. I'm assuming that's the setting right?

You're also accepted.

Huh... I can't find Twilight's post. :huh:

Edited by EpicHarmony