Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

Embers nodded as he pointed at grell "Thats grell" He did the same for the rest of the ponys, pointing at them and telling her there name "Andddd thats about it..." He said as he pulled out some bread and took a bite out of it "Mmmmm...Anything else? Im free if you need anything"

"No- I am fine. I- I would like to speak with Princess Luna. If- if you could bring me to her, that is." Candela gathered herself and took a few steps forward, lowering her gaze. "My name is C- Candela. Nice to meet you, Grell." Candela stepped out of the water gingerly, abd stepped to Grell's side.

@

"Um...no!"

She suddenly dropped himself on the floor

"I...i just wanna close my eyes for a bit.Those week were very long,and i want to rest a bit..."

She closed her eyes,and started to sleep

Let's see if i can finally find answers to all this cataclysm...

While on dreams,she started to snuggle a bit with Embers

• Brohoof 1

Grell nodded "I can but be carful her guard steel is very fast and agile and Dosent mess around so try not to seem threatening that shouldn't be to hard for you" grell said as he walked over to Luna "Luna this is candela she would like to speak with you " grell aid

Embers blushed and grinned as he looked down at her "Well, night then" He said as he slowly took a step away, making sure that she would not wake up. He looked around and walked a few feet away, he looked at his sword "So, what up sword? How does feeling dead ...feel?"

Wanderlust forced himself to stop, he had gotten pretty far away from the group and was now a good ways into the woods. He tried to catch his breath and slow his racing heart, he closed his eyes trying to calm his troubled mind. He thought about how he had seen Whisper, it didn't make sense, her elders would have never have let her leave the settler of the deep woods, she had to be a left over hallucination. But a pang hit him when he opened his eyes to all the charred trees and plants around him and he wondered what it must have been like in the deep woods where the deer had made their home... Was Whisper okay? Were the deer okay? He had to know now, he had to see what had happened, he closed his eyes again, and even though Luna had warned him how dangerous the nature magic was too him, he connect to the earth and nature itself, he used it in the stronger way that the caribou had taught him he sang a light natural sound and his mind raced outward toward the deep woods. The burned plants around him began to heal and bark became a healthy brown.

The sword that was famine took hold of Steels shoulders and made him shrug for her, "W-w-well I'm hungry..." That was all she said but there was a guardedness to her now, like something she didn't want to talk about. "A-a-ask me sometime when-n I'm full."

Embers yawned as he layed down, staring at the stars. It seemed as if many new ponys had joined them, although he was happy about this, it was confuzing his brain. He smiled as he looked over at his pack. He walked over, grabbed a bandana, put it over his mouth and rested

Whisper leaped over rocks and over dried up channels before landing in a smooth clearing and catching the sensation of nature magic. She it was him. Checking to see how far she was no doubt. Fine then!!! Her small horns sparked and she ran off faster then the wind, leaving dust and a green glow behind. Bathed in a pale green light, Whisper launched down into the valley where her home was, hoping someone was alive. But as soon as her hooves hit the soil...she knew it not to be true. Their creek was dried up, the huts were rubble,the trees were skeletons and...there was bodies. Big ones and small ones, the woodland creatures were scattered into small pieces. She knew what the bigger skeletons were. Who they were.

She bleated for her family.She bleated for her friends. She bleated in pain.

Wanderlust was in the valley, not physically but spiritually; he was immersed in the nature and life that still remained there, but he was surrounded by death and pain, it was raw and painful grating against him an open wound stuffed with salt. He saw what had happened the upper forest around the valley had been lit aflame during the firestorm and what had followed were forest fires had raged down from all sides on the dense mass of foliage that had once protected and hidden the deer herd, now it had trapped them, it had become a tinderbox with no escape... His essence moved through the ash and over the bones, the valley had gathered the thick ash and left everything under inches of soot, he felt how it had all once been living things, plants and animals. It made him ache, this place had been a death trap, Whisper was gone, her herd was gone, so many kind souls that had helped him and they were all gone forever, another part of his past gone forever. He wanted to call out, to scream at what had happened, but in this place he had no mouth though he was sure his real body had tears streaming down his face.

Then he felt it a small exertion of nature magic racing across the land and suddenly Whisper was there in the valley, ash thrown into the air all around her made him think of a Phoenix being reborn. He was suddenly filled with relief and happiness, she could feel her their, feel the life in her in stark contrast to the gloom and death around her. Whisper started to look about frantically and for a second he thought she was looking for him and he wanted to hide but when he realized the truth it made his heart break. She started to cry, to call out, to bleat for her family, for help for anybody and he knew he had to do something, this deer had save his life, had helped him live after he had lost everything and now she had lost everything and he need to save her.

He dove deeper into the flow of nature and ignored how his mind had brought up the clinging reminder of how this magic would eventually destroy him, he decided this would be worth it. Life flowed in through his body out into his spirit and into the land of the valley all around Whisper, the plants there started to grow to heal their damage all over the valley life started to return, he couldn't bring back the creatures nothing complex or with a mind... He couldn't bring back her family and herd but he could make this valley beautiful again. He felt the hive mind of Mother Nature starting to overwhelm him to erode the edges of his mind with the unending voices of billions. Still he wasn't done, not yet, he drew a circle of beautiful flowers around Whisper and stretched a line of flowers from the circle all the way to where he had mediated in the forest. As soon as he finished this he yanked himself free of the magic afraid of losing himself to the magic as he had before. He sat on the stump gasping.

• Brohoof 1

Embers slowly got up, he looked around the group and yawned. He wonderd where wander had gone, he was guessing that he was just as crazy as he was now. He grinned as he looked over at his sword, then he stood up and yawned while rubbing his eyes "Mmmm" He said as he looked at his sword

@@dashian500 @@Candela,

(Oh shoot I'm sorry guys I totally missed that call to play Luna when I was making my Wanderlust posts)

Luna smiled at Grell and the new mare, "well hello," she looked at Candela warmly, she became a bit more formal with these new ponies, "it's good to see someone joining our group with good manners and doesn't need to pull weapons or be suspicious. My name as Grell announced is Luna and I'm charmed to make your acquaintance Candela. It's good to see so many were able to survive the storm, have you been well?"

Runedawn was now simply offended. Everyone seemed to ignore him and kept doing what they were doing. "HAS EVERYONE SUDDENDLY FORGOTTEN THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO SAVE THE WORLD!" He screamed with a voice so loud that his own eardrums nearly teared. He breezed through his nose.

"We above all ponies carry a responsibility. We need to make speed. The world depends on how quickly we succeed. How efficiently we get things done! We can't just sit here and introduce ourselves to these newcomers. We've got more important things to do!" He continued on a lower tone of voice.

"Luna, you above all are supposed to see the importance in this! Do you not agee with me? No matter what we have to stay in motion!" He said to the former princess.

"Embers, quit trying to do stupid things with souls, it will only get you into trouble, and it does't serve our goal!" He said to embers quickly, annoyed by his stupidity.

"If we weren't ready to move, I would've understood this behaviour. If you needed rest, I wouldn't be this pushy, but you all seem to be in a fine condition, at least physically!" He then said to everyone again.

"I'm not trying to take the lead, but if no one else is going to take action... Well. Just pack up and move. We have a boat to catch!"

( damnit, I am too lazy to edit out the 'everyone'. Just pretend he said everypony )

Edited by Scribblegroove

Luna gave Runedawn a sly smile, "Runedawn, I do not remeber you being so... Naïve. Do you really think that within all of this chaos and madness, there won't be delays or that moments to gather our thoughts and introduce ourselves can't be tolerated? I had estimated you above that..." She had a teasing manner in her voice but knew that the way she was using almost the exact the words he had said to her earlier would convey that it had not pleased her.

Then her face became more serious, "But I do agree with you and though I am wary to travel to the griffon kingdom, you are right and we need to keep moving and collect the next sunshard. Everyone gather your things we need to head for a port city."

Steel looked at him " heave you forgotten we haven't slept since finding Luna I'm sure in not the only one that need some sleep" steel said ((yup we haven't slept since we first found Luna expect for runedawn))

Grell looked at him "I don't like you yelling" grell said as he moved his head closer to runedawn "IN MY EAR" he yelled it was so loud one of his ears began to bleed because he caused such internal damage

(I thought everyone slept after Luna was revived, right before we came down into the forest and found Zecora's hut)

Luna looked at Steel, "sleep would be good, but I don't know if we want to sleep here... We're still close to the toxic venom pack or what remains of it and the Everfree Forest pack is close too. They might try to attack us again and sleeping here exposed will be very cold. If we can make it to a port town we could sleep more comfortably probably even in beds..."

Wanderlust could barely open his eyes, his mind was foggy but after a few moments of concentration he decided he still had all his memories. He got shakily to his feet and started to follow the flowers, but his progress was slow his legs were stiff like wood but gratefully they were still flesh.

Steel nodded "alright let's go" steel said ((nope we haven't slept since the whole passing out thing because we failed to sleep))

Grells ear came alight with magic as he fixed it he hopped he had done damage to runedawns ears as well it would teach him to not yell around grell

Candela bowed. "I- I woke in Ponyville, and since then I have been- following your group. And these two fillies, they seem to be close to you. Very close. I- I was just curious, you do not have to answer." Candela lowered her gaze as she saw the black stallion that had scared her before. So much carried weapons. They seemed uncivilized. Her brother River Side denied the spear that was offered to him. He used magic, and even then only in defense. He never harmed a living creature without reason.

Embers looked over at rain "Well excuseeeeeeeeee me runedawn...I thought that you would have some friends or somthin, you might be interested, but because you dont have friends..." He said with a sigh "Alright then" He slowly walked over to lightwing, nudging her "Time to roll out"

((If your referring to steel he is grey with a black mane))

Steel stood by Luna curious as to why this deer lowered her head (( if it's not directed at steel the Just disregard this post I hope it's directed at steel though just because he needs something to do

Runedawn ignored grell trying to scream at him. His pathethic little chest couldn't produce a sound loud enough to puncture his stubborn skull. He also ignored Luna's and Embers stings at him. Apparently that was the cost of progress. He shook his head and said at a normal volume:

"I know where to go. Follow me..." He looked at the brightest star in the sky and derived a few constellations from it. Then he listened to the earth, and where it told him to go. A path became clear in his mind, and he began to walk.

"Even though my actions were perfectly justified, I apologize if I have hurt anybody. I did not intend to do that unless strictly nescesary..." He said with a grumpy tone.

"I'll finish your sword up once we get to our destination embers" he added, looking back at him. There was a long road ahead of them, but he was not going to let himself get distracted.

• Brohoof 1

Candela bowed. "I- I woke in Ponyville, and since then I have been- following your group. And these two fillies, they seem to be close to you. Very close. I- I was just curious, you do not have to answer." Candela lowered her gaze as she saw the black stallion that had scared her before. So much carried weapons. They seemed uncivilized. Her brother River Side denied the spear that was offered to him. He used magic, and even then only in defense. He never harmed a living creature without reason.

(Uh dashian she's a unicorn the Deer is not with the group right now :P)

Luna looked at the unicorn mare as she walked along side Runedawn, she was curious and wary, "yes, we are close they are my daughters. Why?" Luna gestured for the fillies to come over, "girls would you like to introduce yourselves to one of our new friends?" She watched Candela closely still a little concerned but this mare seemed nice enough

Edited by Torrent505

Willow tilted her head. Melody lifted her head slightly. This mare seemed to be just like her! She was fidgeting, as if she was very uncomfortable. "My name is Winter Willow! And this is Melody! What's your name?" 《Hello?》Melody wished it hadn't sounded like a question.

Grell sighed he began to follow runedawn using his magic to grab his stuff "runedawn the next time you tell in my ear you'll be sorry" he said

Steel walked by Luna staying silent -hey- steel sent the thought to Luna he really didn't have anything to say he just wanted to talk to her

Embers sighed as he picked up the pegisis with his magic "Guess she is a heavy sleeper" He said as he looked around. He tilted his head as he followed the group

Sapphire wonderd off, a few miles. She had been walking all day, and had come across a cave. She tilted her head as she looked in to it

Candela smiled slightly and looked down at the young filly. "Oh. I remember, you had daughters." She held out her hoof. "My name is Candela." She reached out and stroked Melody's mane, and turned back to Princess Luna. "You might know my mother and father, we live on an estate outside of C- Canterlot. And my older brother, Riv- River Side, is in the Royal Guard..."

Her voice trailed off as memories of her family briefly flashed through her head. Candela avoided using past tense to mislead herself about this... cataclysm. To make it seem as if she could return home to her mother and father, and Alice, River Side, and Daisy. But she would never return home. Her family was gone. Forever.