Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

(Yup Luna got knocked out by the blastwave and amount of magic she was using, she's used to being an alicorn so she's not as used to her new limits yet)

Wanderlust yelled as the dragon punched him and went limp, he wasn't knocked out but the colors swirling around him were too much to handle, his trip had turned very very dark now and acting as a wet noodle as the world flowed around him was his best defense.

The seer roared his dismay as the dragon slipped from his reach, he turned his eyes on the creatures before him. Gathering another nine roots to strike at them. His focus still divided between them, the dragon and searching for the fillies. Among the three fighting his roots he tightened his focus on Embers as he recognized the sword he was using as it had sucked magic from the root it had struck. His magic that he had stolen he couldn't allow that. "YOU DARE TO STEAL FROM ME!!"

The voice in Embers head whispered, "see t-t-the gems that make his eyes? St-t-tab them out-t, I'm sharp enough to crack them... And they're sooo full of magic-c-c and I'm hungry."

Embers smiled "Thank you, And I shall feed you" He said as he darted forward, dodgeing the 1st root, the 2ed one brushed his side, sending blood splatering to the the ground as he jumped above the 3rd one and plundged his swords down at the two seers eyes, hoping that he would get it

(I love the idea of embers sword talking to him :3)

Steel in his dragon form seen the deer hoping and dodging he knew it was risky but he dove down and caught her and roosts her onto his back as he flew high again

Astrid used the last of her magic to cast a speed on Luna that would give her more energy and wake her up

"Heh, the roots aren't as tough as I thought," He scoffed to himself, tearing one of the tips off with a mixture of Telekinesis and his blade. He honestly thought that the roots had just gotten weaker or he had gotten stronger in the past few moments, until he saw the attention of the tree divided elswhere, and Embers charging at the main tree. "WHAT IN EQUESTRIA ARE YOU DOING!?"

Edited by Blissful Chaos
  • Brohoof 1

@@dashian500,

Whisper blinked quickly and shook it off.

"Okay so now I'm on a dragon..." she mumbled.

Taking note of the others on this dragons back she cautiously strode over to Astrid. She noticed step-by-step that the energy from the dragon was off, something else was there. Approaching Astrid while keeping her balance she glanced down at a tired green pile on the floor. "...?" she wondered why the dirty Wanderlust looked so familiar.

"May I...?" she quietly asked Astrid.

Astrid looked up "we'd rather him be like this he's going crazy and almost killed himself" Astrid said to the deer she wondered why steel had helped her "so what's your name" astrid asked looking at her she was still casting he speed hoping to wake Luna up

(Glad you like it :) I thought it would be fun)

The sword sank into one the large gems and shattered it as it drank in the magic stored in it, the seer screamed and the huge hallow that was his mouth was wide open. A large mat of wet moss that acted as his tongue shot out seeking to wrap around this insulant pony and to draw him into the splinted maw. He didn't care about the gem, it was a false eye and mattered no more than anything else, but he did care about the magic store in it. A voice from another hollow hidden in the canopy spoke, "you think that eye matters to me! I HAVE HUNDREDS!" With that gems all over his body shined and glimmered on the outside of his bark, acting as hundreds of little eyes, even along the roots they shined looking directly at shadow and striking out at him.

Luna awoke in Steels arms and at first was confused to see the dragon before she realized Astrid was there and the dragon had to be Steel, "what? Huh where am I-Where are the girls?"

Embers laughed "You dont get it, your as stupid as mad dog!" He let him self be on the brink of being swollowed before he said this "I know I cant kill you from out here, So I just have to wait untill im inside you to rip up your guts! What are you waiting for? EAT ME YOU STUPID DOG!"

((You're on his back not in his arms))

Astrid stopped casting the spell "well we are above the battle raging below and I'm not sure they wasn't with with you I think steel is trying to find them know" Astrid said knowingly that in truth is was spawn and not steel

Wanderlust's wide dilated eyes looked up at Whisper, he was still completely limp afraid the dragon would punch him again, "Whisper? What are you doing up here in space?"

The sword pulsed in Embers hoof and fed magic it stole from the tree into him to make him stronger and quicker.

Embers chuckled "Well, too late now!" He said as he cut the bark around him and dove into the seers mouth. From there he twiste and turned, cutting as much stuff as he can, as fast as he can. He knew he would have no get out before the seer could act, but he kept on cutting the inside

She stared down at Wanderlust, trying to muster up her thoughts but with everything happen she just couldn't summon up his image.

"Hush, you have poison in your veins" she tucked her long legs underneath her by his side and rummaged through her satchel quickly. She could feel the taint of darkness in him and worried for this ponys health. Picking out some small white flowers she looked down at him and asked "Can you chew?"

Shadow looked up at the gems, noticing that the Seer was using them as eyes. Eyes that were all focusing on him. Illusion's wouldn't work as well anymore, not to mention the gems likely made most of the branches too strong to cut in a few places.

The next two words said it all... "Ah buck." Just managing to dodge an incoming root, Shadow saw Embers leap into the tree's gaping maw. "Something wrong with that one..."

Edited by Blissful Chaos
  • Brohoof 1

The mossy mat that acted as the seers tongue slammed about trying to hit Embers, wet sudo saliva that was acid full of poisons trying to land on him but any drops that did would suddenly feel a throb that started from the sword and surged up to heal the wound and force out the poisons. The seers whole tree convulsed slightly tensing and suddenly all the gems sunk back beneath the bark and all the roots stood still even the two that had been only seconds from slamming down on Shadow's back from angles he couldn't have dodged. The seer slammed his mouth shut merging the wood there together. Inside all along the mouth and throat the gems moved into place lining and protecting his soft insides then sifting as they surged forward seeking to crush him.

Wanderlust looked afraid, "I don't want to eat glass! Why would you make me eat glass!?" He remained limp and just looked up at her with big wet puppy dog eyes, "don't make me eat the glass."

Luna looked at Astrid, "we need to find them or kill that seer now. I can sense it he's close to breaking the seals and getting free. If he absorbs anymore magic we'll be in a lot more trouble."

Edited by Torrent505

Embers cursed. He tryed speaking to his sword "What can I do to get out of here" He kept on slaming them into the side, trying atleast to get out or hurt the seer at the least before dieing. Each drop hit embers and burned at his skin, he screamed and kept thrashing, he kicked out at what ever came near him

Astird nodded "steel ht the tree with all you got don't hold back" steel nodded and dove for the tree clawing at it wit his razor shalt claws Astrid threw throwing knives at it and steel shot hell fire form his mouth at it hoping it would be enough to destroy the seer

Shadow spent this opportunity to hack at it's roots, before looking up and seeing what appeared to be a dragon attacking the tree also. He looked down at his dagger "Well this isn't going to do much..." Shadow sighed, walking over to the bases of the roots he began to hack away, constantly alert for any sign of movement again.

Edited by Blissful Chaos
  • Brohoof 1

Her ears twitched, looking down at him sadly.With the dragon swerving and attacking that monster she had seen before, Whisper had to brace herself and Wanderlust from falling off the giant beast. When Steel had leveled out she chewed up the flowers.

"The poison is in your mind now but it's just as deadly if we don't remove it. This is not glass my friend, it will help you" she said over the roar of wind around them. She glanced back over to Astrid and Luna. Luna was familiar. Had she seen her likeness in books?

Looking back down she said "Please, say 'ah'"

(Chaos that image of your character was hilarious)

The seer's roots and branches sprung back to life striking back out against the things attacking it, still the gems that had made it so strong before and uncuttable were not there to defend it, it was more necessary to protect it's insides against the blade that would steal it's strength from the inside.

Huge gashes ripped open in his bark and his canopy was ablaze, several roots sunk deep into the ground and the swampland directly around the tree suddenly went dry and cracked as water surged through the tree and steam poured through the canopy and the flames dwindled. Branches gripped on to Steels wings this time trying to drain magic from him.

The sword spoke to Embers, "I-I-I used to eat bugs, they are really t-t-tasty but I'd have to spit them out it they caught on that-t little dangly thing in my throat-t-t." There was a hanging flower bud up above them.

Wanderlust had enjoyed the attack and being thrown about, "this ride is fun, did you know the princess of the night gives rides where you fly through through the night on a dragon back? But you have to be quiet or the dragon punches you." Then he paused remembering what she had said, he went "ahhhh!"

Astrid ran out onto steels wings and cut the branches freeing steel

Steel kept blasting fire at the tree/ grand seer/ hexxus hoping to burn it to the ground he didn't know that embers was still inside it

Grell looked at sapphire and then in the direction if the commotion ((because they have yet to make it to the fight))

Embers looked at his sword to the flower above him. He knew he was losing his fight with the seer, and hoped that what ever the flower was would help him. He could hear his friends fighting out side and gatherd up his strangth, cut at the stuff around him one last time before attacking the bud

"Will this ever stop?" Using his telekinesis he yanked apart the weakened base of a large root that he had been hacking at while the tree was inactive. "Time for one last go at this." Using all the time and power he had, Shadow began to focus and attempt the casting (or multi-casting) of a spell that would result in the loss of most of his energy, even reaching the point where his calm exterior was broken by minor grunts and other such sounds as the strain increased.

He managed to finish the spell just before the branches reached him. In a fantastic display of magical skill, Shadow burst not into 2 or 3, but no less than 7 clones of himself. However, he was in no condition to fight now, and slowly limped away into the shadows as the illusions distracted the tree.

(I may have to leave soon, if I don't post again just treat Shadow as continuing to distract as many branches as the illusions can. If I don't post after the seer is defeated just say the clones disappear and Shadow begins to tail the others from a safe distance.) 

Edited by Blissful Chaos
  • Brohoof 1

She pushed the medicine into his mouth and made sure he swallowed. Princess of the night? Right! Luna and Celestia!

"It will make you sick, but only to rid your body of the chem-" the roots of the tree had wrapped themselves around the mighty dragons wings and had upturned them. Whisper tumbled and tried to grasp the surface of Steels scales with her small hooves but failed. Luckily, Astrid had cut them free and soon the dragon was right again.

"Astrid!" she yelled. "Why is that creature attacking us? Can it not be quelled!?"

Astrid liked at her "in truth it's a diamond form many years ago celestia and Luna locked him up in the tree but he became the three and now wants to drain away to fillies magic because of it's power and he wants revenge for being trapped in the tree" Astrid Said as she went back to throwing knives

"The poor tree! It must want the evil gone! Maybe I could ask it to give us one last opening?" she yelled looking down at the violence. It could work, only the tree would die leaving nothing between them and the evil. On the other hand if the opening was successful the ponies fighting could have their best chance at killing whatever was inside.