Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I can't quite remember where I read this but I remember someone mentioning the CMC getting their cutiemarks in a talent show sometime this season.

Now, remember the DISASTER that happened in "Show stoppers"?  Each of the CMC played the WRONG part in their performance when it was obvious to the audience who should have been doing what.

What if the 'talent show' that I've been hearing about is a revamp of what happened in "Show Stoppers"?

Except this time, each filly does what their BEST at.

Imagine a complete redo of the 'Cutiemark Crusaders Theme Song', but WAY better and completely on key, sung by Sweetie Belle.  With Applebloom and Scootaloo for backup of course.

What do you think?  Does this theory hold any water?

post-21218-0-37160200-1389610449_thumb.png

This, but BETTER.  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Miz-Jynx

I'm sick of the CMC focused episodes. I just want them to get their cutie marks. As long as they do soon, I'll be good.

I think it would be interesting if they got completely different marks rather than singing, acrobatics, and construction.

If it turned out to be something completely different, that'd be cool

• Brohoof 1

I think they can still achieve what they want to accomplish in getting their cutie marks, they are just going the wrong way about how to execute it. The talent show from Flight to the Finish, left us with the Cutie Mark arc for a while longer.