Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey everyone!

NinjaNick

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google, he has all the answers.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: One day my friend couldn't stop talking about Apple Jack and MLP, I honestly thought he was crazy. But then I gave it a chance and now I'm here on a forum talking about it. I'm not a hardcore fan as the most of you, I don't go out to conventions, buy merch, etc. I just enjoy how casual and friendly it is. Sometimes you just need to relax, and while doing so I enjoy watching My Little Pony.

I guess I'm pretty simple, just living up in the Great White North as a high-school student. I enjoy meeting and talking to new people as well as playing video games with them. I'm a hardcore gamer having over 400 games on Steam and been playing for years. I guess I'm just here to talk to people and socialize a bit more since many of my piers in school don't have the same interests anime, MLP, videogames, etc.

• Brohoof 2

Why hello there!

Welcome to the forums friend!

There are quite a few gamers on here, so you should fit in well ( I myself am a gamer )

I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Feel free to add me if you want :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey! Welcome to the forums!

I'm a lot like you. I don't really have any bad episodes, because MLP is just friendly and fun!

Gamer? We have lots of gamers on here. You should fit right in. Anyway, welcome to the forums, again!

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the forum /)

I just enjoy how casual and friendly it is. Sometimes you just need to relax, and while doing so I enjoy watching My Little Pony.

Thats exactly my thinking too... in this "cruel" world some people just need this :)

• Brohoof 2

Hi NinjaNick! I'm not what you'd call a hardcore brony by your standards either, I just really enjoy the show in all of it's light-hearted bliss! By the way your friend sounds like a great guy! (I'm not just saying that because of their liking Applejack... O_O) Anyway welcome to the forums! Plenty of gamers here as joecal97 and Delernil have already said, myself included, who will no doubt welcome you with open arms! ;)

• Brohoof 2

I'm new to this whole Brony thing but my 5 year old Daughter is turning me into a hardcore brony. I have Rainbow Dash Socks and Muffin Socks lol. I never would have thought i could get sucked into the phenomenon. I feel the same way bro.

• Brohoof 2

hey.png

Welcome to the site! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

I know so many with steam, I don't h ave steam myself as no games on there interest me, but a lot of my friends have that.

• Brohoof 1