visual art Anthro Mummy Jackal Girl

ReverieRiver

Well then, this is the first piece of art that I've officially posted here - and the first piece of non-pony artwork that I've done in a long while!

As the title pretty much says (and yeah, it's kind of a mouthful...), this is an anthro jackal girl... that is also a mummy. The idea was inspired by an artist I follow on Tumblr, who'd taken a liking to drawing anthro jackal girls wrapped up in bandages. The design and color scheme is inspired by Mademoiselle Rarity, aka "French" Rarity, hence the white fur, purple hair, and wavy-ish hairstyle.

And yes, I know that there are a few things that are a little off, with myself being my own worse critic. But either way, I'd like to know what you think!

post-20135-0-92559400-1390188378_thumb.png

Edited by Miss Reaper
  • Brohoof 4

Well then, this is the first piece of art that I've officially posted here - and the first piece of non-pony artwork that I've done in a long while!

As the title pretty much says (and yeah, it's kind of a mouthful...), this is an anthro jackal girl... that is also a mummy. The idea was inspired by an artist I follow on Tumblr, who'd taken a liking to drawing anthro jackal girls wrapped up in bandages. The design and color scheme is inspired by Mademoiselle Rarity, aka "French" Rarity, hence the white fur, purple hair, and wavy-ish hairstyle.

And yes, I know that there are a few things that are a little off, with myself being my own worse critic. But either way, I'd like to know what you think!

attachicon.gifmr-jackal-fanart.png

She looks really pretty(also, not a furry)

img-2241529-1-jp0MZvX.png

special thanks to Lunia for this AWESOME signature

MY OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/valiant-gamer-r5975

(edited)

*discreetly removes "furry" tag* >w>

Pff, like I don't know the difference between anthros and furries... Don'texplainittomethat'swhatGoogle'sfor.

Anyway! Thank you~ ^_^

Edited by Miss Reaper
  • Brohoof 1

*discreetly removes "furry" tag* >w>

Pff, like I don't know the difference between anthros and furries... Don'texplainittomethat'swhatGoogle'sfor.

Anyway! Thank you~ ^_^

Youre welcome I love looking at others artwork. I have a thing for ancient and mythical creatures(genies, mummies, minotaurs, etc.)

img-2241529-1-jp0MZvX.png

special thanks to Lunia for this AWESOME signature

MY OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/valiant-gamer-r5975