Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my little pony comics

emiliano8193

Hhm thats weird it didnt notify me that someone commented on the post anyways sorry for the late response yea I got some awhile back and there pretty awesome only thing that sucks is I got a comic that is part 2 of 2 parter story and cant find the first part other then that im hooked and well be waiting tell they release issues 16 do you guy know when they come out?

@@emiliano8193,

you didn't get notified because you  arn't following this thread! if you follow the thread you'll get a notice everytime someone posts on here. 

you probably will get a notice now, but that's because i mentioned you in this post :)

anyway, OT:

i can't really buy the comics over here, they arn't being published in the netherlands (yet).

so yeah, i did read a few on my computer tough, they're pretty awesome!

• Brohoof 1

I haven't purchased any yet, but I may sometime soon. I've read the first four issues online and they're pretty well done. I'm not much of a comic reader at all but I liked the ones I read.

• Brohoof 1

Oh ok thats weird I thought it automatically notify me because I started the post well nvd now I know yea I see some site having them up to read and all but I like physical copies it just feels better but I do wish I lived close to other big comic book store because they get different cover I saw one of derp but as a power pony along with mr. and mrs. Cake like I want it

Yea im not much of a comic book guy like sure im a nerd I like superman batman etc. And have some dc comics but I cant get into them but after I read mlp comic I was hooked

I can help you with this as I am a comic person and that is how I got into fandom.

Issue #15 is from the Friendship is Magic series and it is a 2 part story with issue #16 which will be out next month. it is a monthly series. There is a second series that started this month as well called Friends Forever and it is on issue #1.

Here is a break down of the comics for you:

story arc 1- issue #1-4

story arc 2- issue #5-#8

story arc 3-issue #9-#10

story arc 4- issue #11-#12

story arc 5-issue #13-#14

Hot topic gets their own retailer exclusive cover (RE) of each comic but the normal cover is not the same as the one you bought. I personally do not get the RE covers I only get the main comic store covers being usually cover a, b and a retailer incentive (RI) cover. The RI cover is the variant and can be hard to get. Basically comic stores get these 1 in 10 or some other ratio as an incentive to buy more issues for their stores. They can then sell the RI covers for a higher cost usually $6.99 or so. There are sometime subscriber covers that get pulled for those loyal customers of the stores that subscribe to the title.

Friends Forever #1 came out with a cover a,b and RI cover. I was able to get A and B on new comic day. New comic book day is wednesday every week but the MLP comics won't be coming out again until february.

In addition if you want to catch up they do collect the stories in volumes or trade paper backs. So for the main line of FiM comics here is what you need to know

MLP:FiM Vol. 1 -has issues 1-4 and came out in may 2013

MLP:FiM Vol. 2 has issues 5-8 and came out in oct. 2013

MLP:FiM Vol. 3 has issues 9 and 10 and just came out january of 2014

the other issues have not been released in volumes yet.

There is also a 10 part micro series where each issue was devoted to one character. If you want to know about that let me know I have all the info you need.

• Brohoof 2

Alright coil ill make sure to keep an eye out I only have issue 12-15 and the first time I saw them I thought they were different story arcs because I saw one cover with doctor hooves and said cool doctor hooves comic I wanna see what happens but I think that was isse 12? Better make sure to not miss an issue here on out

Yea ikr but I couldnt find issue 11 so that sucks

do you have a comic book store near you? http://www.comicshoplocator.com/Home/1/1/57/575 check out think link it should be able to help you locate one and I would see what they have there you will need to check their back issues but hopefully your local shop or even a barnes and noble will have one. you could always get it digitally as well from comixology or iTunes

I for one love them... 

Wonderful stories, beautiful art work and the covers on them look wonderful! Get all 3 covers is not so wonderful.. real pain in the back.. 

I got them all.. and just it feels like they only get better with each comic, and what is really nice is they do stories for everypony. Princess, main six, background pony etc.