Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Minty's artwork :3

MintyStarshine

Thanks everyone!! :D

i like these they all look great but i do have one bit of problem with is rarity's forehead it seems i don't know a bit too big but still it's a great picture.

As for Rarity's forehead... yeaaaah... I still have problems with both unicorns and with ponies who don't have bangs like Applejack, Twilight, etc. I was also still working through defining my style. ^^;; :muffins:

Wow, these are awesome! :3  Great job on all of them.  What art program do you use?

I use Paint Tool SAI for all of my artwork. :)

OMG I follow you on dA! :D I seriously love your artwork! IT'S SO CUTE ^^

Hello! :3 That's awesome that I have someone who already knows me here!  :wub:

• Brohoof 3

That right there is... holy hell... words are failing me and that in a good way. I have already seen some of your artwork outside mlpforums, but i never thought i would see the person that makes them. ... hi :) . I adore your style and hope to see more.  *subscribes to DA for moar*

Keep it up.

Woah! You're a damn good artist! This artwork, it's simply spectacular! It's awesome, it's amazing, and so much more. You're definitely a talented person, and I ask of you to please share more of your beautiful artwork with the world.

Edited by Mikami
  • Brohoof 1

Looks like I shall be following another great artist from this forum on DA.  All of these works are absolutely adorable, with my favorites among the bunch being Twilight/Trixie and Christmas Applejack.  Your drawing style is rather cute and innocent, on the same level of the show itself, the line work is solid and your work is overall fantastic and a joy to look at  I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I decided to update with some more of my art!
Holee banana pandas, these are flippin' good. Awesome work. I wish I could give some useful critique or feedback, but I've got nothing. You have got some serious skill, I look forward to seeing even more.
  • Brohoof 1

These are pretty good! Have you been drawing ponies for long?

The only thing that I didn't like is that in some of the drawings, the ponies' expressions were exactly the same. (The last two in your first post, for example.) It felt a little creepy... But then again, that's just my opinion. Everything else is amazing.  :)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...