private Bring it Back! [Adventure/Action/Survival/Romance] RP (SLOTS STILL OPEN!)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@

Ocean smiled, "alright then my love, I was just having a bit of fun" She says as she puts Thunder Dash back down so that he could return to normal stallion size again, and so that they could get the rest of her family together for her father's burial and send off. She smiles at him, "thank you Thunder, sweetheart. I-I hadn't smiled like this in many moons." she says as she rubs her nose against his. "I love you"

Aaron flew through the vacuum of space coming into view of his sector he was. The ring began to look for life on the planets. However only one of the planets had life on it. And that's the direction he would head for. The inhabitants were going to get a rude awakening to the universe.

All the while Rarity resided in the city of Vanhoover, Looking out to the vast city, wondering how her friends were doing. She was still able to see Fluttershy when she comes down from Cloudsdale. Yet she could feel the sadness emanating from her when she visits. Fluttershy misses her animal friends and It was obvious to the ponies who saw her. How the others were, she could only worry for their safety.

The mere conversation with the guard had begun a train of thought in Shadow's mind, a concept that he was already beginning to obsess over. "Even with all the knowledge in the library, is there any point to it now that Equestia is too divided to properly take advantage?" He forced himself out of thought and into reality after realizing he was mumbling to himself.

While Shadow was perfectly content with the situation around him, perfectly happy with "his," books, now he wasn't so sure. 

Celestia looked out to her quarter. Her kingdom was now cut into fourths because of her traitorous sister. She will pay for her betrayal, along with the other princesses. She looked to her body guards, unyielding in showing any emotion. She retired to her room to escape the outside world.

Fluttershy was looking out of her new home in the city of Cloudsdale, longing to see her animal friends. She would go see Rarity but she was under more sadness than normal. She was worried of her other friends as well. She still had her best friend, Rarity, but she still cared for her other friends as well. Applejack, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie. If she needed anypony by now, it could be Pinkie. She was probably the only pony to bring her out of her funk. But as she looked out the window, she saw a strange sight. Falling through the skies, she saw something she didn't know. Glowing a brilliant yellow. It was heading for the center of the city. She was scared of what it could be.

@,

"I love you too Ocean, for everything that you are." Thunder stated as he gathered a small amount of electricity and returned to his older self. "Now, we must proceed to the burial. Time is moving and we must not be caught." Thunder added as he fully recovered from the spell. Suddenly, a guard ran up to him. "Sir, the musicians are waiting close to the castle." The guard stated. "Thank you sir." Thunder stated. The guard then went off.   

Fluttershy, like many other ponies, had gone to see what the commotion was about in the town square. The pegasi were circling around something. Whatever it was it had gotten a lot of attention. It seemed all of Cloudsdale was there. Fluttershy was in no hurry to get a look. But she managed to catch a glimpse. It was something she and no pony else could possibly recognize. It was some kind of creature. The creature began to rise, looking at the crowd he had attracted. The carious ponies were looking at it with awe and fear. The being could feel the fear especially. It oozed into his senses and made their emotion known. One in particular caught his attention but could not find it. He floated to the direction looking for the source. Hearing ponies chat as he flew. "What is it?" "Is it dangerous?" "Has it come to enslave us?" He merely tuned them out. Then he had found her. The butter yellow Pegasus now cowering before the tall figure. He looked down at her and gave her a soft smile. And spoke. "Hello."

@,

The figure looked to a cyan Pegasus, and by the looks of it, she was ready to do battle. The biped gave a chuckle of amusement. "Adorable." He said half laughing. He turned his attention back to the yellow one, still frightened. "Fear not, I have no intention of doing you harm." He turned and looked to the cyan one once more, still amused. He floated into the air to get a better graspe of his new surroundings.

@,

The figure looked to the cyan pony. flying in place. "Its simple. I just... can. I am called Aaron. I have been assigned to this sector of space on orders from my leader." Fluttershy flew up to her friend to see what they were doing. "R-Raindbow," she said in her soft voice. "Be careful we don't know what he is. He could be dangerous." Aaron looked saddened by that. "Miss, I assure you. I mean your planet or inhabitants no harm. I just wanted to get to know my new home."

@@Mr. Critical,

"If he came here with no intent then he must be for good. Come on Fluttershy, you gotta learn how to trust people. If this guy says that he has come not to harm us, then he must be here to help us, that is unless he's hiding something, which I assure you that he's not." Rainbow stated annoyed with a facehoof.  

@,

This was interesting. Arriving in a new location and it was in peril. Fluttershy looked a bit worriedly, eyeing him. But, if Rainbow trusted him, she could give him some slack. "M-Maybe." Aaron floated closer to the two. "If you need assistance I would be more than happy to." he gave a small bow to the ladies. No one ever said he wasn't a gentleman. He always found that they open up more if treated with respect.

@@Mr. Critical,

"Well, a Princess named Twilight Sparkle has all of sudden gone crazy and this whole world around you, which is Equestria, has been divided into four quarters. What's worse, there are four Princessess and all of them are possessed by some evil foe, which we can't figure out. Twilight Sparkle is the one unicorn who knows the most spells, but those won't work. We need to find a way to rid Twilight of this possession and find whoever's responsible for this stuff." Rainbow explained.  

"Ooh, political disputes. I have always found these the most entertaining. Ahh, so many planets have been thrown into chaos because of these. Good times, good times." He looked to the two pegasi. He was debating if he should assist. He didn't want to meddle in the affairs of other species. But if he didn't the only planet with life could be destroyed and he would be bored out of his mind without any thing to talk to. "Alright then. I guess I can help. But first I suggest we start some where practical. No need to rush into this. One wrong move and we might start war. Or maybe escalate one. I don't know."

@@Mr. Critical,

"War is the last thing on our agenda. The first thing we need to do is get our beloved Twilight Sparkle back. If we can do that, we could revive the Elements of Harmony. But that still may not enough to defeat this enemy. The only pony who fully knows what happened is a pony in the city known as Canterlot. But try to leave this town, and Twilight may try to block you. Even worse, she could kill you with the extra power she's got from that possession." Rainbow stated. 

@,

"HA!" Aaron gave a scoff. Some what scaring Fluttershy. "I have faced warlords, galactical tyrants, and interstellar zombies. If an equine with connections to magic can take me on, I will gladly surrender my ring and live under a rock for the rest of my days." Fluttershy looked to her friend and then back to Aaron. "Did you say z-zombies?" "Not important. So, where should we start?"

Word had traveled to Vanhoover and the princess was now aware of this strange occurrence. Her anger rose at the news. "So, my traitorous sister thinks she can send strange troops to invade my home. I'll show her otherwise." She opened the door and flew to meet this thing. And possibly make an example of it.

@,

Ocean smiles a bit, "I know you do sweetheart, but we mustn't keep the guards or my family waiting, you go make sure the guards are ready and at least know what songs to do" She gives him the song she want her father to be sent of to, which was the 'green fields of france' song, "And I'll go get my family" 

@,

"Very well then. I suppose I can give her some leeway. Arrogance does make you sloppy after all." He turned his attention to the little Pegasus still behind the cyan one. "I just remembered. I haven't formally introduced my self. I am Aaron Trinkle, Sinestro Corps soldier of this uncharted regon of space. And you two would be?" The yellow one looked at him. I-I'm... Flutthershy." Aaron gave a smile. "Fluttershy. Lovely name. And you are?"

@

"The guards will perform the Equestrian Anthem like they always do for one of their fallen fellows." Thunder stated. Well then, perhaps we should head up there now." Thunder stated. 

,@@Mr. Critical,  

"Rainbow Dash." Rainbow stated brushing her rainbow mane. She had an urge to brag but somehow managed to keep it in. 

@,

"A pleasure to meet you both now. Who is she then?" Aaron pointed at a figure quickly approaching them at blinding speeds. Fluttershy looked mote terrified than ever. Aaron could feel it emanating from her like a beacon. She merely whispered one word. "Celestia." Fluttershy flew behind Aaron in terror.

@@Mr. Critical

"What the hay is she doing here? If she gets near Twilight, then there will be...be...bloodshed." Rainbow stated. Everypony in the crowd gasped in fright. Some even started to panic a little. 

@,

Suddenly, a wave washed over Thunder. He suddenly stopped. "I've got a bad feeling that something is gonna happen in Ponyville." Thunder stated. Suddenly an undercover guard ran to him. "Sir, Celestia has just landed in Ponyville!" The guard proclaimed. "Oh no..." Thunder stated. He knew that it was only up to the citizens of Ponyville to keep the two Princessess away from each other.  

@,

Aaron looked to the panicking forms. Scurrying about. Their fear was... intoxicating. The new figure appeared before the three. Her voice boomed as she spoke. "I am Princess Celestia! How dare you invade my quarter! Leave or I will take action!" Her horn was glowing with her energy. Aaron looked in confusion. "Madame, I am no invader, I ju-" Celestia interrupted by firing above his head as a warning. "I don't miss twice." Aaron was getting annoyed. "Miss, I ask that you please calm down. There is no need to involve innocent lives here." She did not listen, her gaze was fixed on the three. "If you will not leave. Then PERISH!" Celestia let loose a bolt of magic. Fluttershy screamed in terror. Aaron acted quickly and threw up a shield around the three(24). The bolt didn't stand a chance and barely left a scratch.

@,

"O..oh okay." Ocean was about to say something else when the undercover guard came up to them, "There's nothing we can do, is there? Anything at all?" She asks, feeling a panic attack come on,  she starts to hyperventilate. "T..Thunder.. W..what's happening..." she then faints and crashes to the ground.