Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bring it Back! [Adventure/Action/Survival/Romance] RP (SLOTS STILL OPEN!)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@,

Solar felt her sorrow. It was true. Had they not been separated, they would have been happily married, more than likely had a foal, or at least one on the way.  He sighed loudly. He hoped that soon they would be reunited, with current events, it seemed very possible, but life was unpredictable.

@@Commander Tangent,

Meadowlark sighed as she continued to walk along the esplanade and found that  most of the stores had been closed, and in the pursuing chaos of the darkness, some had even been broken into and looted. She shakes her head, "how could ponies resort to such measures?" she asks herself, and then finds that a small confectionery shop was still open. She walks in, orders a few bags of strawberry drops, some chocolate chips and some sweet rolls. She pays for her order and takes them home. Sighing, she puts the sweet down and eats a strawberry drop, "I remember our first date, you were so cute, you used to feed these to me" Meadowlark says to herself. Thinking about Solar Dust.

@,

Solar thought back.

We had so many great dates. So many great times together, we were always so happy together. We were so close, so ....just connected. We were so close  to making love at one time. We were so close to proposal at one time.

Solar, unable to hold back, began to cry.

@@Commander Tangent,

Meadowlark sighed as she felt and heard his thoughts and then his crying. She changes into Draconia, She put another strawberry drop in her mouth, "so close to having a foal, so, so close." she thought sadly, "will we ever be together again?" she then goes to her bags and brings out a book and starts to read it, still thinking about Solar.

"Then I guess it's settled. I shall head to the nearest guard posting now to enlist. Ma'am." Comet nodded his head once, then turned and hastily made his way to the nearest guard posting. He was pretty damn annoyed and he damanded he be accepted, slamming his hoof on the table and signing his contract. As soon as he finished signing he went into the training courtyard and began to train furiously.

Graceful Descent
Grace walked around the city without much trouble. The city was peaceful and relaxing during the night. Only now late into the night that she began to feel a little tired. yawning she looked back towards the house.
"Looks like I can rest for now" she said to herself, before heading back home. There home was a sort of farewell gift from there father, before he left. Than again she didn't miss him. walking into the house she looked inside the living room to find her brother sleeping next to the fire place. It looked like he tried waiting up for her to return.
"Good night little brother" she said with a smile. she knew he hated to be called little. she walked passed him and went up stairs to sleep in her bed.

Visionary Heart

Vision slowly opened his eyes after hearing what he believed to be Graceful's voice. Slowly getting up he looked around and heard noises from upstairs. He knew Graceful was back, but he sat down and looked into the dying flames of the fire. It relaxed him and soon he was back asleep in front of the fireplace.

Edited by Snowy Storm

(I don't know where Luna was left off, so I'm just going to start back at the castle for her. Is anyone else in Luna's quarter or am I kinda roleplaying her by myself?)

Luna was having extreme difficulties keeping it together, she didn't know if war was about to start or if Celestia would decide to not lower the sun one day. She didn't have many folk to rely on, Celestia was always the one whom she relied upon and turned to for help. 'But now she has betrayed me! All of them betrayed me! I am the true ruler of these lands, and once the others are gone, the night shall last forever!' She thought. She would be the true princess, and all her subjects would adore her!

@,

Solar looked around his darkened room. He had been crying for a few minutes now. But now...finally...he had stopped. He simply had no more tears to shed. Having your future ripped away from you like his had was a horrendous experience.  IT was terrible. He noticed he still had the necklace on. He hopped he wasent effecting Meadow to much.

@@Comet Starflash,

(OOC: The foe has implanted itself in Luna. She will soon turn into Nightmare Moon)

"That's right my subject. Bring the night forth. And once the night has gone full, we shall rule the world together!" The foe said in Luna's mind. It started to turn Luna's heart darker and darker. If somepony didn't do something, the night will last all over Equestria forever.  

@@Commander Tangent

Meadowlark puts another strawberry drop in her mouth and chews on it while reading her book. Thinking about Solar made her quite sad, and suddenly, she changed to Draconia again. Thanking Crysalis that she was in her room, in private, she then lies down on her bed and sighs, "I could feed off sssome unssssussspecting pony here... It'ssss been sssso long" she hisses to herself, "N..no!" Meadowlark's voice sounds out in her head

@,

Ocean was happy, she was now married to the most wonderful stallion and was also now hopefully pregnant with his foal. But soon, her happiness faded when she noticed something was wrong. "T-Thunder, something is wrong! Very wrong! I can sense it..." she says with a sigh 

Fluttershy brought her friend, Rarity over to meet Aaron. "So, you are the alien I have been told about. A pleasure to meet you." Aaron gave a slight bow to the white Unicorn. "A pleasure to meet you as well, madame. May I know the name to a lovely lady." "R-Rarity. I am called Rarity." "A fitting name for something as lovely as you." Fluttershy looked at the two, confused. "Y-Yes, Rarity has been my best friend for a few years. She's pretty much my best friend." "Indeed. Although, due to the split up, I had to relocate to the city of Canterlot to make sure my family were okay. My sister didn't take the separation from her friends all to well so I went along to make sure she was okay. By then I couldn't leave." "T'is a shame when friends and family are separated in times of war." Rarity gave a nod in agreement.

@,

Solar heard her thoughts. he became very VERY sad. He was glad to feed Draconia his love, and his compassion,  he always had when she needed it. But now, he was totally unable to help her, as bad as he wanted to. 

I wish you could feed off of me. I wish I could satisfy you....

@@Commander Tangent,

Draconia sighs again at hearing Solar's thoughts, "Don't be sad my love, we will be reunited sometime soon. I swear." She thinks,  "I promise, one day we will be able to have our little foal. I promise one day, our little Charity or Stryker will be born" She smiles as she holds a hoof over her belly, hoping for the day when she becomes pregnant

@,

"Heh you always did like to plan ahead.  Hmmmm I love those names. I really hope one day, we get to give them to our own little foal. To our own, special little somepony that we brought into the world together. Heh, I wonder how all of our friends are doing, were they are..." He thought.

@@Commander Tangent,

Draconia smiles, "or someponies, honey, I want more than one" she think out loud, then decides to go for another walk s she changes back to Meadow, "Oh Solar, I love you so much, my heart aches more and more with every second we are apart from each other." she says sighing before walking out the inn and going to the bar. 

@,

Solar sighs and gets up, and puts on the necklace. He gathers his star observation materials and walks out of his apartment, and to a nearby hill on the edge of his town. He gets out the telescope, and turns his eye too the stars. He spots a few uncharted nebulae, and charts them down.

He names one Meadow, and the other Draconis.

@@Commander Tangent,

Meadow smiles when she enters the bar. This wasn't a seedy, dive bar with drunks, but a classy one. She gets out a few bits and walks up to the bar and orders a cocktail, "not getting drunk tonight, Solar wouldn't like that" she says to herself as she waits for her cocktail and nibbles on some hayfries. 

Comet refused to stop training, only stopping to put on his uniform, the standard gold plate guard armour. After the few minutes of strapping metal to himself his adrenaline levels had lowered and he realised he was very tired. He had begun to walk back to his temporary accommodation with Nuclear, metal clanging together all the way. He stopped and paused a moment, sitting on a bench next to a fountain. He had only just begun to realise what he had gotten himself into, and that if push comes to shove he would have to go to war. They had the elements of harmony, but that wouldn't mean it would be a walk in the park.

Aaron spoke with the two ponies telling them tales of his adventures. The various villains he has fought and defeated. He told of the zombie hoard of the black lanterns, How the Tyrant called Mongul took over the Sinestro corps., and his run ins with Darkseid. "Goodness, those sound rather horrid. Such brutes." Aaron gave a nod. "Indeed. I wouldn't really want to think what would happen if one came here. I like this place, even with the split." Fluttershy came up to him now. "So, these black lanterns. They're zombies?" "Indeed. A being called necron had left a door open for various heroes to come back from the dead so he could have various black lantern sleeper agents. I must admit it was rather clever." Rarity gave a scoff. "But none the less, he was a ruffian and got what was coming. Still, the concept of the walking dead is rather terrifying." Rarity gave a shudder at the thought.

@,

Solar smiles after scribbling down the two new nebulae on his map. He looked up at the sky and layed down, face up. It was beautiful. Solar loved the night time. It was always so nice and beautiful. Especially  since he could see the stars in their full shining glory. He sighed as he layed there. 

@@Commander Tangent,

Meadowlark smiled, she knew that Solar had done something special for her, but didn't know what it  was. She continues to eat her sweets, but this time with a bit of a smile. After a while she puts the rest of her sweets away, wraps her scarf around her neck and pulls her flying goggles over her eyes, leaves the inn and goes for a flight.

Aaron sat outside in the tree/library. Gazing up at the night sky and the very cosmos of which he traveled. He was the only one of his team there. Alone in a war not his own. It was standard procedure for him at this point. But, he at least met some ponies he could enjoy being around. Fluttershy was adorable as can be, almost like someone weaponized cuteness and she was the outcome. Rarity was, in her words, fabulous. A trend setter in fashion. SHe was kind and Aaron found her speech pattern hilarious. Then there was this rainbow dash. She seems like something Aaron could enjoy being around. These creatures could be the only companionship in this lone sector of space. Aaron arose from his branch and went inside to check on his new companions. Rarity and Fluttershy were still catching up. They must have been separated for a long while. Aaron entered and floated in a sitting position.

@@Commander Tangent,@,

Cadence was in her castle trying to fend off the possession. She needed Twilight right then and there to help her. "Ugh...Shining...please...NO! Don't come near..." She was in and out of the possession. The foe had a firm grasp on her pure heart of love, slowly turning it to a heart of hate.

Many of the townsponies in the Crystal Empire had retorted to cowering away in their homes, in fear that Sombra may have returned.  

@@@Commander Tangent,

During her nighttime flight, Meadowlark could feel Princess Cadence was in trouble, but knew there was nothing she could do at the given time. Starting to feel useless, she finds a cloud, sits on it and starts to cry, thinking "Why must I be so useless!"

@@Mr. Critical,@,

In Ponyville, Twilight could now feel the hurt of her sister-in-law, Princess Cadence. Even though she was clear of the possession...for now...she did not want to risk having to fight her own sister-in-law through the possession. But if it was her only choice to save her sister, she decided to go.

All Cadence could do was break down in tears. She did not want to continue this life of possession and anger.