Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Normal requests for normal people: Pone drawings and more [CLOSED TILL WAVE 7]

Bucket

Srs qestiun   

5 users have voted

1. 1. Would you get mad if I did commissions instead of requests?

• Yes
    • Yea, I like free art.
    • No
    • No, go on ahead, I want to support ye c:
    • I dont care. Whatever floats your boat, man.

Hey, if you don't mind can you draw my OC?

Name-Dark Shade

Pony-attachicon.gifpone.png

Additional-Do anything you like

dark_shade__request__by_zarkoftombs-d7vq

Finally done! Maybe I'll get back into the mood and start drawing more frequently. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

I'll be sure to add you guys in the next wave, but from this point until I finish them, NO MORE REQUESTS PLEASE! Thank ye c:

hey Can you make me a game cover for me oc like the ones they for fighting is magic.this what my oc looks likeattachicon.gifponyWithBackground.png and this is what i'm basing it off of attachicon.gifimages (6).jpg  

flame_streak__request__by_zarkoftombs-d7

Done! Hope ye like it c:

Edited by NormalWild

Hey, I have a serious question to ask: Would you guys get mad if I started doing commissions instead of requests? Because when I get requests, its cool that people want art from me, but theres usually a lot of them, and I get lazy, or put them all off for like a month. If I started commissions, (they'd be cheap) I wouldnt get as many customers, but that would mean I could actually try to work on it. I just want your opinions, and its fine if you want me to keep my art free, I just wanted to make some money while doing these. 

• 4 weeks later...

2622.gifUPDATE UPDATE UPDATE2622.gif

Closing this shop down for now to move on to this: http://mlpforums.com/topic/110787-normalwilds-radioactive-waste-field-5-slots/

If you would like, We can carry your request from here to there, if you can that, just tell me.

~Not The Management  

This shop has been shut down for government reasons. If you are to post here for anymore requests, until further notice, charges will be pushed. Leave this thread immediately.

DDONT TRUST THE WATER DONT TRUST THE WATER DONT TRUST THE WATER

STAY AWAY FROM THAT THREAD

DONT TRUST THEM

DONT SHUT IT DOWN

FREE US FREE US FREE US