Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

(edited)

Shadow looked at his guards "Watch where the van heads, I put a tracer on it. Also this is Malic, he is now co-leader, treat him how you treat me." he said gruffly. The guards gave a salute and walked off.

Edited by ShadowCloud

(edited)

"Wow. This is a very secure place and well disguised. I need to train though, I got taken down too easily." Malic told Shadow.

Edited by Derpy.H

the doc smiled "just fine, though ive been better, before i stop at my place im going to stop at a friend of mines, hes a machinic, he will be able to fix up the van for us!"

"Feel free to do anything you like, the guards could get anything you need." he said as he walked to a weapon room, and picked up to handguns "There we go...ive been looking for these" he said as he put them in a holster.

the doc smiled "just fine, though ive been better, before i stop at my place im going to stop at a friend of mines, hes a machinic, he will be able to fix up the van for us!"

*Weiss put her hood down.* "Sounds like a plan. You still got that girlfriend of yours?"

"What the, Shadow, you seeing this? They're stopping off at a mechanics. Damn. Oh well. The van will only get ruined again I guess" Malic informed Shadow.

"Well there is a stop there taking." he looked at a guard "When you see an opportunity a i want you to destoy that building and anyone in it..." he said "They may get the tracer off but, we have a advantage now..."

the doc laughed "yeah, shes out of town though, she and her friends took a trip to miami" the van stopped at a garage the doc got out and greeted the machaninc "Hey dan! i need you to fix up the battle van, and do some improvements to it"

dan nodded the doc walked back to the van "alright you two, the repairs should take a day or so, you guys are welcome to stay in the basement"

He looked at Malic "Yeah" he pointed to a door "There is weapons, dummies, and the guards should be able to bring anything else" he said.

the doc laughed "yeah, shes out of town though, she and her friends took a trip to miami" the van stopped at a garage the doc got out and greeted the machaninc "Hey dan! i need you to fix up the battle van, and do some improvements to it"

dan nodded the doc walked back to the van "alright you two, the repairs should take a day or so, you guys are welcome to stay in the basement"

"Sounds good. I feel like I could sleep for days."

Malic looked at the door then back at Shadow. "Thanks. Im gonna go train. Hey! One of you guards! Bring in a few weapons. I wanna train against you!" Malic walked towards the door and a guard brought some weapons in.

Night Hawk got out of the van and walked over to the basement entrance, which was a vault door, dan opened the door for Night Hawk and Weiss the basement looked like a living room, there was a carpet, a coutch, a tv and a bed, the doc followed them in dan yelled out " ill call you on the intercom when the repairs are done, that door back there leads to the sewers so dont open that" dan closed the vault door

Night Hawk got out of the van and walked over to the basement entrance, which was a vault door, dan opened the door for Night Hawk and Weiss the basement looked like a living room, there was a carpet, a coutch, a tv and a bed, the doc followed them in dan yelled out " ill call you on the intercom when the repairs are done, that door back there leads to the sewers so dont open that" dan closed the vault door

*Weiss dropped down on the couch.* "Well, wake me when we are ready to go." *She said.*

Night Hawk sat on the bed, "doc, im going to need some form of anti magic items, that guy seem to by pass my armor, and my attacks dont seem to do much, ive seen anyone take titanium to the face like that before"

Malic swung the door open, coming out of the training area and said "That was some good working out. I can dodge those measly attacks much easier now! This should be a piece of cake when we fight again. They do have some exceeding powers though so it may still be a challenge for me. So, anyways.. Shadow. What's happening?"

(k back for a like 2 seconds lol)

"They are at a mechanic shop, repairing the car, and stacking up on items." he said "We need to hit them hard soon....and take out this dan person"

"I'll go there. I am more prepared. I'll grab a few weapons before I go. Oh and before I go, if we are in battle I go by 'The Dark Destructor' just so you know" Malic told Shadow. Malic walked towards the weapon stash and grabbed a few grenades and an mp5. "This is a good weapon stash. Bwahaha! This shall be easy!" Malic flew towards the building and smashed in the roof. "BRING IT ON, B-----S!" Malic screamed. Malic grabbed his mp5 and fired bullets into dan's skull, killing him. "ANYONE ELSE WANT IT!? AND I KNOW YOU'RE DOWN THERE YOU TWO!" Malic shouted as he swung open the vault door.

"He is pretty violent to the heros...good...they will not know how to deal with his brute force..." he said looking at a TV watching what the tracker on the van sees.

*Weiss burst through the floor and glared at Malic.* Why wont you just f^>k off!?!?!?" *She shouted enraged. She was fully healed. She quickly made her armor and sword.*

(edited)

Shadow got out of his seat "Meet me at this shop" he said to a mass of guards as he teleported out

He walked in to the mechanic shop. "Well it seems were in a fight again" he said smugly

Edited by ShadowCloud

Night Hawk walked up the stairs and picked up the MP5 "9mm? thats adorable" he tossed it aside

"it seems that way, you cant leave me alone can you?"

Malic cut his way out of the net with his knife "Hehe. Same old trick, there Hawk? And I see you are using the same tactics as last time.. Weiss, is it? Whatever. LET'S DO THIS! BWAHAHA! Ah. Shadow is here. NOW LET'S BATTLE!!" Malic screamed at the two. Malic grabbed a grenade and chucked in between the two of them. "Have that, you two!"

Shadow looked at malic and then at Night and cracked his knuckles "Maybe, We could not let you just heal and attack us!" he said laughing, picking up the mp5 with magic and handed it to Malic.