open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Malic cut his way out of the net with his knife "Hehe. Same old trick, there Hawk? And I see you are using the same tactics as last time.. Weiss, is it? Whatever. LET'S DO THIS! BWAHAHA! Ah. Shadow is here. NOW LET'S BATTLE!!" Malic screamed at the two. Malic grabbed a grenade and chucked in between the two of them. "Have that, you two!"

*Weiss caught the grenade and in one fluid motion, tossed it back at Malic and ot exploded in his face.*

Shadow looked at Weiss and teleported in back of her, His arm glowed a black aura and he punched her in the spine with a great force, Blasting her back and smashing into a wall "You really need to be more quick" he taunted.

Night Hawk looked at malic "and yet you still fell for it"

he looked down at dan "poor doc, hes going to have to rebuild dan again, dan always seems to get broken all the time"

he looked up at shadow "well lets get this over with"

Shadow teleported away and looked at Night "You are worthless! you are still in my controll idiot!" he said sending a large painwave up Night

(edited)

Malic walked through the explosion and laughed. "I trained you know. Thanks for the mp5, Shadow. NOW PREPARE TO DIE, YOU STUPID MOTHERF---ER!" Malic screamed as he started firing bullets at Weiss' chest but Weiss started to dodge so the bullets hit the arm of Weiss. "Grr. You sneaky bugger!"

Edited by Derpy.H

Malic walked through the explosion and laughed. "I trained you know. Thanks for the mp5, Shadow. NOW PREPARE TO DIE, YOU STUPID MOTHERF---ER!" Malic screamed as he started firing bullets at Weiss' chest but Weiss started to dodge so the bullets hit the arm of Weiss. "Grr. You sneaky bugger!"

"You know what? I am going to do something different this time." *Her sword dissappeared, and in its place, Weiss spawned a large death scythe.* "Im going to make it worse for you." *Before Malic could move, Weiss quickly placed the blade of the scythe underneath Malic's body, and sliced up, cutting off one of Malic's wings.*

"Fair is not my game!" he said laughing "I guess i'll hit you with this again!" he yelled teleporting up to him. His arm glowed a black aura as he laid down a punch straight to his stomach, blowing Night back and causing internal damage.

Shadow teleported back "Shadows my name speeds my game!" he taunted

"WAHA! That doesn't even hurt, you idiot! I have to admit, that was a good move from you. Why not take this!?" Malic shouted as he charged at Weiss and lodged an active grenade into Weiss' armour. "Perhaps this will teach you to not battle someone who is superior to you!" Malic said as the grenade exploded.

Still insane as he was, Kill-O-Watt was flying around when he noticed fighting going on in a nearby garage. As much as he wanted to join in He Hovered down in front of the garage spectating on the on going battle.

"Oh b-b-b-boy. This s-s-s-should be good."

He just hovered there for the on-going moment.

(edited)

Mirrormask hopped across the rooftops, trying to ignore the pain in his side. Damn, Black really did a number on me. he thought. Then again, I got him back for that incident a few years ago, so that makes up for it.

Suddenly, he saw Night Hawk and a girl with a scythe under attack by Shadow and...a pegasus. Before he could process this ridiculous sight, the girl lopped off one of the pegasus's wings. Then Shadow punched Night Hawk, sending the latter flying back. "Shadow's the name, speed's my game!" the villain taunted.

"Then let's see how you handle this!" Mirrormask answered, jumping from his position on the roof and landing on Shadow. With a leap and a turn in midair, he sprang off of the man and landed in front of him.

Edited by Deshi Bashara

(edited)

Shadow began to look around "2 new people, 1 hero, 1 unidentified...." he thought putting his guard up

Shadow took the bash with little effect, he used his aura power and punched him in the stomach again. sending him flying back.

"but now lets see who is out numbered" he said as 20 shadow guards came around the corner with weapons.

Edited by ShadowCloud

(edited)

"What the f--k is this!? GET OUT OF HERE!!" Malic screamed as he fired his mp5 at Mirrormask.

"Hehe. Looks like we got backup!"

Edited by Derpy.H

(edited)

Shadows legs glowed a black aura, giving them extra speed and more kick power, he pulled out his 1911s and began to fire at Weiss Night and mirror. he looked at kill-a-watt "You gonna help or what?!" he yelled

Edited by ShadowCloud

(edited)

Night Hawk looked at the goons "oh think god i thought it was going to be something dangerous" he saw mirror mask "nice for you to join us!"

the bullets just relfected off of Night Hawks armor he zoomed up to shadow and punched him twice in the face

Edited by Skullbuster

Malic dodged the bullets. "More skilled than I thought. Your guards gonna do anything Shadow!? Oh and you! Kill-O-Watt, I know you're there. GET DOWN HERE NOW AND HELP US IF YOU'RE ON OUR SIDE!!"

(edited)

The guards all at once pulled a kife and a pistol out and charged in attacking the 3 heroes

Shadow kicked away Night and used speed to get a massive kick on MirrorMask and then teleported away from him.

Edited by ShadowCloud

(edited)

"sure!" Night Hawk rolled over to the goons and started taking them out

Night Hawk right hooked the one goon "shadow,your goons are just the cutest things"

Edited by Skullbuster

"WAHA! That doesn't even hurt, you idiot! I have to admit, that was a good move from you. Why not take this!?" Malic shouted as he charged at Weiss and lodged an active grenade into Weiss' armour. "Perhaps this will teach you to not battle someone who is superior to you!" Malic said as the grenade exploded.

*Weiss was practically unfased.* "I just survived a hospital full of explosives. You think one little grenade is going to beat me?" *She transformed the scythe into a pike and began rapidly slashing at Malic wounding him severely.*

(edited)

Mirrormask whirled to face Shadow. "That's it! I'm kicking your ass!" he declared, his body shimmering as it assumed Shadow's form. He fired his gun at Shadow a few times before closing the distance between them and punching him.

Edited by Deshi Bashara

(edited)

"Ah, screw this. Weapons aren't working!" Malic shouted as he flew up in the air and away. Suddenly, Malic started charging back gaining speed and smashed into Mirrormask, lodging a grenade in Mirrormask. "TAKE THAT, YOU COMPLETE IDIOT! I AM NOT ABOUT TO LOSE!"

EDIT TO APOLLO'S POST: (The flying away stopped most of the attacks)

Edited by Derpy.H