open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

doc turned around to face bloodeye, at this point nothing suprised him

"not even aspirin?"

"Not anything. Our mother was a ridiculously intense drug addict, and Weiss is afraid of becoming the same. Our father on the other hand, he was a mafia boss. As far as I know, after we killed him in the house fire, his men have been searching for Weiss to make her the new leader. It was a very infamous group, not the type to take no for an answer, and it had several members with insane abilities. And they are fiercely loyal to their leader, but Weiss does not want to be a mob leader, thats another thing that rubbed off on me. A lack of a desire to lead."

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

Alten grunted as he smacked his head on the ground from the fall. He brushed himself off and took to the skies, using weiss's powers. As soon as he reached a decent altitude, he began surveying the city for any signs of his other self.

PT had been practicing his walking, and was now able to move about with a little more ease. He passed through a door and was suprised by a dog on the other side, which began to bark very loud. Ten reeled backwards and threw up his hands. Instantly, the barking stopped and the dog stood stone still, a mix of fear and confusion in its eyes. Confused, Ten moved his hands down, and the dog did the same. Sensing something strange, Ten flicked his wrists upward and the dog jumped. Ten dropped hi hands to his sides and the dog fell to the ground in a heap, panting heavily. "Whoa"

(I had this Idea when I was rowing. Ten is an electromancer, meaning he can manipulate electricity from a distance, like the electricity in the nervous system of creatures)

yesa.png

*Weiss landed on the roof of the tower.* "Damn, that bastard Kill-O-Watt."

"Oh, how is that so?" Ghost sat above the door leading to the roof, relaxed. It was obvious he was sitting there for quite some time.

The ebony hood shielded his upper face, and a shadow concealed much of the lower. All that could be seen was part of his nose, and his blank, expressionless mouth.

And stuff.

"Oh, how is that so?" Ghost sat above the door leading to the roof, relaxed. It was obvious he was sitting there for quite some time.

The ebony hood shielded his upper face, and a shadow concealed much of the lower. All that could be seen was part of his nose, and his blank, expressionless mouth.

"He kidnapped me, then experimented on and toutured me. It was not fun." *She said.* "Who are you by the way?"

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

"He kidnapped me, then experimented on and toutured me. It was not fun." *She said.* "Who are you by the way?"

"No one important. Here one moment, gone the next. Like a Ghost." He held his emotionless expression, and paused for a second.

"I'm here because I'm looking for someone." He began, speaking in a calm and contained tone. "Someone by the name of... Shadow?"

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

And stuff.

"It seems we all have a bone to pick with him," Plague said as he materialized on one of the building's pinnacles.

"We've never seen you before... And geez Weiss, how you holding up?"

Even though it didn't show on his face, he was quite puzzled on how he... or it... did that. He activated his Eagle Vision on the new visitor, and it registered as neutral.

"You say you never see me, yet I hide in plain sight." He spoke, almost bragging. "Mind if I ask your name?"

And stuff.

"#Cool story bro," Plague's symbiote said as he flicked his forked tongue.

Plague looked at Ghost carefully.

"Nevermind him, my 'name'? Tell me yours first..."

Corrosion also materialized and let out a slight hiss at Weiss.

_

"Now, what has she ever done to you? She's on our side you know. Whatever things you remember from me, forget about them and form your own opinion about her."

"Fine... Sorry, I attacked you..."

<~Really Orestes? Are you really going to let easy prey->

<Shut up!>

Edited by Kreinbahthur

As the man began approaching, Ghost stood up, eyeing him carefully, like an intense stare down. He began examining the strange skin covering his body, like a second flesh. He already seen him materialize from thin air, there's no guessing what other strange powers this suit held.

He spoke, answering his question. "Ghost. I am Ghost."

Reading his weapons, he double-checked his hidden blade, secured safely on the flesh of his arm. He prepared to whip them out in an instant and strike, if need be.

And stuff.

He nodded, acknowledging the two of them.

Ghost turned toward the female near the railing, who simply stared blankly out into the distance. She seemed... cloudy... in her mental state. She wasn't in any mood for talking. That was for sure.

"So you say you know this man... Shadow..." He said. "Where is he located?"

And stuff.

Plague looked at Weiss, who was still pretty zoned out. He looked back towards Ghost and motioned for him to come closer.

"# If you want to talk about him, then its best not to do so around her," he whispered. "She's head over heels for him, I'm sure you understand what that means...."

He nodded. "I see. We should talk again another time then." He leaned in a little closer. "There's an abandoned warehouse off 16th and Albury. 12:30. Be there exactly, or I will be long gone."

He then walked over to the edge of the building, hopping onto the railing. He then took a deep breath, and jumped off the edge of the building, his arms slightly raised from his sides like an eagle, and disappeared into the city below.

And stuff.

(Uh.... *holds up "A few hours later" sign*)

Plague and Corrosion waited quietly and camoflauged in the dark corners of the warehouse.

"Are you sure this isn't a trap?"

_

Plague spoke telepathically (can be done between them because of their symbiotes) to him.

"If it was, then our 'spider sense' would be tingling."

Edited by Kreinbahthur

Shadow looked down at the cup with sorrow, he drank the last of it and sat back in a chair.

(I have no idea what is up with my connection. It randomly let me on for now....)

Shadow began to watch over the security tapes and saw Ghost talking to Corrosion and Plague "Alright, i can just question him tomarrow...." he said.

Shadow got up after hearing where they were going to meet by increasing the sound. "Alright, he wants me, i can sort of come." he said walking out and towards the warehouse

Edited by ShadowCloud

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

a black honda drove up to where 1337 landed

a few yakuza got out and terigowa got out

"and who might you be?" terigowa asked 1337

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

(Got a new idea; Bumped up Ghost's age to 32)

Ghost stood on a corner of a flat roof building, simply observing the small school located across the street. He wasn't in his Assassin robes, and had on a pair of old school jeans, and a black zipper jacket. A flagpole was located on outside of the school, the American Flag waving gracefully in the wind, bending and curving to the currents.

A faint bell from inside the school rings, and kids begin pouring out of the front school doors. A particular one Ghost spots, as he runs to the other side of the building, swinging himself down to ground level.

The child had messy brown hair, light skin, and soft facial features. His hair was slightly bent up on the front, and wore a plaid dress shirt with a jean jacket on top. He walked out with a bit of a strut, his red backpack strapped on one shoulder.

Ghost, now Mark, called out, "David!" The child immediately turned, recognizing the voice and the name it called out. He saw Mark, and rolled his eyes. Reluctantly, he walked up to his... father.

"What?" David asked, annoyed.

"I'm just here to make you're ok." Mark replied in his defense.

"Dad, I'm fine! I'm just going over to Bobby's house."

Mark nodded. "Ok, you know the way home, right?"

"Yes I know..." The child replied in a monotone voice.

"And if you see any strangers following you, you call me immediately and get to a public place."

"I know..." He replied with the same tone. "Can I go now? It's not that cool that you're here..."

Mark let the comment go. "Ok. Take care."

As David walked away, Mark quickly checked his watch. "Time to get to the warehouse..." He said quietly to himself.

And stuff.

(At least i have something to use against you now....)

On his way to the warehouse he turned to a gun store. He bought a few parts and walked out.

Mark quickly changed back into his Assassin robes, and began making his way toward the warehouse. He moved fast, jumping from building to building, scaling over walls, climbing up drainage pipes, and more.

When he made it to the warehouse, only three minutes has passed. He scaled up the warehouse wall using a rusty, yet sturdy, pipe, and walked to the edge of the roof, where he saw Plague and Corrosion below.

"I don't make meetings just to be late..." He spoke from above.

And stuff.

Shadow walked into the warehouse loudly, texting on his phone as he did it. "Kay, i made it Smiley face." he said.

Warehouse? Let see what I can find out.

Thorn went alert to this, hearing the voice of an man speaking to his child as he went strolling by. While he was off duty, he was more concerned with what the man was up to. Something about causing a ruckus at the pier may be child's play for any cop, but he needed a change of pace. Thorn slowly turned around and started following the man, managing to keep out of his sight had he turned around to look behind him.

Approaching the warehouse itself was a different matter. He stayed far away from the place to observed and put his hood on, hoping to pass as another thug. He saw the man he was trailing, now wearing some weird garments, and another man enter the place, which was where Thorn stopped and waited.

Edited by NeverNeverland

post-493-0-60588000-1357490407.png

Shadow looked at plague for a second and then back to his phone "What, the ass-assin wanted to find out about me it seems...."

Edited by ShadowCloud

Slipping through a hole in the roof, Ghost slid down a support pole and landed, his feet connecting to the ground with a soft *clap* *clap*. He kept his arms at his sides while he approached Shadow, making sure to keep some distance between them.

He said nothing as he stared at Shadow. Activating his Eagle Sense, Shadow was indeed a hostile.

And ready to kill.

And stuff.