open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

OOC

villain start: any where in the city

Hero start: the funeral of a fallen hero

start:

it was a dark and rainy night, the heros gathered around the tomb of Roy Sanders, AKA the rocketeer,

night hawk stared at the grave, he knew The Rocketeer as a good personal friend, he shook his head in sadness

Omega stood on the roof of a nearby building to the heroes with his sight magnified several times to allow him to see the event of the diseased hero. The programming glitch wasn't active at the moment, so he felt no need to kill. This was one of the rare moments when he was out of his lab and not hunting down people. He spoke, mostly to himself for he knew not if there was anyone around him, "They mourn. Why? It is only a lost life. Over a hundred thousand die in the world every day." His voice was robotic and void of emotion, as one would suspect a robot to be.

(edited)

Shadow was in human form almost skipping down the streets in a satanic joy "Oh the Rocketeer has fallen, the Rocketeer has fallen!" he thought with a insane tone "But i need to do something...kill something....maybe I should let them have a day......or hour of peace."

Edited by ShadowCloud

(edited)

1337 wasn't at the funeral either. She stood in the shadows, eyes focused on the coffin, and smirked. Her body suddenly flung into the air and turned into a small gas-like cloud as she floated away. Less competition. Rocketeer was pretty useless anyways. Why does anyone care?

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Shade glanced at the coffin and looked down at his feet, thinking. He didn't really know the Rocketeer... He didn't really know most of the heroes anyway though.

The rain dripping from the sky, eventually becoming heavier, made the day seem sad and gloomy, and distracted him from his normal life. None of the heroes seemed to have their uniforms on, because it was just like a normal funeral. He hoped nobody saw him with a bunch of shady people at night though...

(edited)

"Oh i cant wait....lets do it now!" he said laughing into a microphone. he put on a paint respirator and headed in the direction of the bank

He was almost to a bank before 4 other people wearing ski masks or gas masks walked out of a ally equipped with shotguns and machine guns and followed him.

Edited by ShadowCloud

*Weiss sat in a tree nearby the funeral, watching from afar. She had respected The Rocketeer. He had inspired many acts of good in her. He had been a mentor of sorts to her for a while. But now he was dead. And Weiss no longer had anyone to guide her path.*

"Sleep well sir."

*She said quietly. She jumped down from the tree and walked out of the cemetery. She stood and let the rain fall on her. She liked the rain. It calmed her.*

"Whatever."

*Weiss began to fly away from the cemetery up to the nearby rooftops. She noticed others standing on the rooftops, observing the funeral from afar. She looked down at the cemetery and gave one last salute to the fallen hero.*

Omega turned his head to look at Weiss as she gets close to the rooftops. "Name: Weiss. Status: Alive. Condition: Wet. Classification: On Her Own. Attack Interest: Ten percent." He turned to look back down at the funeral and went back to being silent.

((Attack Interest is how interested he is in attacking not the other way around. Just so you know and don't get confused.))

Shadow bursts through the door with 4 guards behind him "Hello ladies and gentlemen, we are tonight entertainment!" he said laughing "No one puts up a fuss and no one gets hurt!" he said smiling.

he looked back "You two, go get the money, the rest stay with me and guard the people...." he said to his goons as two went twards the safe in the wall.

"Open it..." one of them said to a worker.

*Weiss took a quick look over and saw the robot. She then took off into the air she flew for a little while when she saw a bank being robbed.*

"May as well, to honor Rocketeer of course."

*Weiss landed in front of the bank and walked in.*

"Cease and desist.......... wait. This is Shadow. Isn't it?" *She said aloud.*

"UGH! Will you give me a minute!" he yelled "I was having a bit of fun!" he said laughing "And yes you may call me shadow if you wish...." he said back. he looked back at his guards "I really would of thought it would of taken longer for them to get here...." he said irratated.

"UGH! Will you give me a minute!" he yelled "I was having a bit of fun!" he said laughing "And yes you may call me shadow if you wish...." he said back. he looked back at his guards "I really would of thought it would of taken longer for them to get here...." he said irratated.

"Its been a while. How have you been bro?" *She asked casually.*

Shadow looked back at his guards with a stupid look "D-did i miss something here?" he said to the guards and weiss.

The guards quickly took a few hostages and shadow pointed one of his 1911 handguns at a civillian but kept but kept his stare at weiss.

Shadow looked back at his guards with a stupid look "D-did i miss something here?" he said to the guards and weiss.

The guards quickly took a few hostages and shadow pointed one of his 1911 handguns at a civillian but kept but kept his stare at weiss.

*Weiss simply flicked her wrist and the shadows cast by the light in the room sprang up and knocked the weapons from all of their hands.*

"Come on man. Don't you remember? We fought that one time. What was it.... a year ago? I donno.

(edited)

"Ugh, i forget things all the time.....I thought you knew my past self a little there!" he said laughing

"Anyway...it seems were in a....uh...problem again......" He said with a smile

"My day is starting to going downhill aready!" he said his smile dissapearing

"I really thought that gutter Rocketeer dieing was a good sign, but maybe not" a chair was lifted behind weiss with magic, at any second Shadow could bring it down on her.

Edited by ShadowCloud

"Ugh, i forget things all the time.....I thought you knew my past self a little there!" he said laughing

"Anyway...it seems were in a....uh...problem again......" He said with a smile

"My day is starting to going downhill aready!" he said his smile dissapearing

"I really thought that gutter Rocketeer dieing was a good sign, but maybe not" a chair was lifted behind weiss, at any second Shadow could bring it down on her.

*Weiss stepped forward.*

"Don't insult him again Shadow. Rocketeer was a great man."

*Weiss bent the light waves and crated a blade on her arm.*

"I might just have to punish you."

Black Death usually cared not about who lived or died, but the death of a hero was always something that brought a smile to his face. "That kill should have been mine, but at least that meddlesome fool is out of the way now!"

He was walking slowly atop a building following a young man of about 23 down an alleyway, he had been watching the man for the last few hours trying to find his dog. He could still taste the dog's life force flowing through his body, its blood still coated his sycthe and robes. Suddenly he jumped down behind the man, silently landing on the pavement. He started whispering a tune and got progressively louder as he neared the man from behind "Here's the little piggy, See his snout, Slit him open, And guts fall out!" He let out a shriek of delight as his raspy sing-song sentence came to an end and he puts his bony hand in front of the man's mouth.

Shadow began to laugh "Thats real hero like!" he said as the chair smashed into her head, giving him time to grab the money bags his goons has filled and run out the back door.

His goons grabbed the weapons and pointed them at Weiss ready to fire.

Omega turned around and walked away from the side of the building facing the cemetery. He reached the end of the rooftop and leaped over to the next one. Upon landing, he heard a buzz inside him. "Critical error. Control terminated." His eyes began to glow a brighter red as he leapt forward, hitting the side of the next building and using his claw to slow his descent. As he neared the ground, he kicked off from the building slightly and landed in the middle of the alley. "Terminator mode, activated." He turned around and saw a man and Black Death. "Name: Black Death. Status: Alive. Condition: Wet, bloody. Classification: Kills All. Attack Interest: Eighty percent." He stood there, watching what was to come next.

Shadow began to laugh "Thats real hero like!" he said as the chair smashed into her head, giving him time to grab the money bags his goons has filled and run out the back door.

His goons grabbed the weapons and pointed them at Weiss ready to fire.

*Weiss got hit by the chair and grunted.*

"Dammit Shadow."

*Weiss waved her arm at the goons and shadows on the ground sprang up and stabbed each one through their foreheads.*

"Aw, sh!t! Too much power in that."

*Weiss ran out the front door and took to the skies trying to spot Shadow, but he was already gone.*

"Damn."

Shadow was in his own little building looking at a few more experienced teamates "Well that ended good" he said as he threw the bags on the counter

"But im insulted! we came in nice, did not hurt anyone and she killed them all! she is turning out worse than me!" he said laughing.

"I expect an sorry from the leader of that band of heros!" he said in a more irratated tone.

*Weiss snuck into her apartment and changed into her street clothes. Once again she was Sasha Track.*

"Damn, I screwed up."

Black Death heard the noise behind him but payed little heed, his prey was in his grasp now and that was all that mattered. The man's cries were muffled as the scythe came to his throat, he was shaking and twisting every which way. Black Death smiled again and gave another shriek "That's right you pathetic little worm, cry! SCREAM!!! I want you to SCREAM!!!" He laughs hyestrically, he turns the man around and looks him directly in the eyes. The man's muffled yelps increase in intensity as tears roll down his face "What's that, you can't scream? What's wrong, are your vocal cords broken? I can fix that for you..." He shows the man his sycthe "Do you like it, a beauty isn't it. A truly marvelous tool, your dog sure cut open easily enough with it!" He throws the man at the wall, more than likely breaking more than a few bones due to his strength. "Can you scream now you worm!?" He starts to whisper again as he approaches the man who is lying on the ground "Here's the little piggy, See his snout, Slit him open, And guts fall out."