Bronies Take Over The Internet. We Be everywhere!

GXPBlast

'Tis true, every where I go there's always a fair amount of Bronies. Sonic forums, Star Fox forums, IGN, you name it. We're everywhere! ^^

post-8308-0-57732400-1422393202.png

(edited)

Edited by Darky

Yeah I've been noticing this too over the time I've been a brony. It's pretty amazing and crazy how many people actually are bronies. I see others who like MLP all the time for example in Xbox, Youtube comments, even a few Twitch streamers. We really are everywhere.

It's kind of awesome, but at the same time it's not, because there are people who shove it on peoples' faces all the time and if someone says they don't like MLP (not saying they would hate it or bronies), some bronies get all mad about it for no reason. That could be one of the reasons why people hate us.

I wish I'd have looked the show up when I first heard of bronies, a lot sooner than I did.

Eeyup, crazy how many people are bronies. In fact I think former US president Bill Clinton may be a Brony. Has anypony else heard the game he played on NPR's "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!"? They ask him questions about MLP FIM thinking it's "the last thing he'd know about" but he aces the test like a boss!

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

(edited)

'Tis true, every where I go there's always a fair amount of Bronies. Sonic forums, Star Fox forums, IGN, you name it. We're everywhere! ^^

Also its not only on geeky forums or videos where I see bronies.

I have seen many of them on car, political, auto detailing, and even horror themed forums. Then again I do see alot of bronies on creepypasta videos and other dark stuff but even then we be all over the place. To the people who cant stand it they need to grow up. Just because many have pony avatars does not mean we are forcing them to become a brony. Its just a picture just like anything else somebody happens to enjoy.

Edited by GXPBlast

Yep, there's plenty of us and we are all over the place. Of course there is no real way of knowing exactly how many, no matter how often people throw up bull crap surveys.

Eeyup, crazy how many people are bronies. In fact I think former US president Bill Clinton may be a Brony. Has anypony else heard the game he played on NPR's "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!"? They ask him questions about MLP FIM thinking it's "the last thing he'd know about" but he aces the test like a boss!

I don't know about that now, those questions were freaking easy. I could have listened to that before I was a Brony and I would've aced it, they made the answers very obvious.

Either way, it was funny nonetheless. I always thought the "Gluemaker" villain was the best part of that entire thing.

• Brohoof 1

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

I don't know about that now, those questions were freaking easy. I could have listened to that before I was a Brony and I would've aced it, they made the answers very obvious.

Either way, it was funny nonetheless. I always thought the "Gluemaker" villain was the best part of that entire thing.

Fair enough. And yes the glue maker was an awesom joke! Glad you enjoyed listening to it.

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

Sadly this brings hate we are on the same line as the trekkies but posting ponies on non pony stuff can bring in hate Profile fics are fine  I will say but since some people don't like it please do not go crazy on non pony stuff don't get me wrong I am a crazy pegasister  :lol:  anyway I am too a furry we share more or less the same like the cat videos and trekkies so all three have parts all of Youtube has :)

The deepest of the Everfree!

(edited)

At the most, there are somewhere between five-hundred thousand to a million active bronies on the internet, and that's with a wide circle of error for that estimate.

There are more than 1200 million regular users of the internet. Most of this traffic is generated by Facebook, Google indexes, and many other people wasting their time in the same way we currently are with things we're interested in.

Edited by Blue

Bronies do seem to be everywhere lol

I don't think there's one website I've been on where there hasn't been some type of brony. Not that I mind of course.

Don't be a dweeb

~Gilda