Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mortal Kombat Characters VS Celestia

GXPBlast

Thats all fine, I mean I would not want to see Celestia die.

But I think realistically, people and empires that seem perfect and undefeatable have been dethroned multiple times through real life history and in other universes. I mean broly was finally defeated in DBZ and he was "God Like"

I have heard other bronies tell me Celestia wins because she is beautiful (which she is  IMOP ^^) and its by default

So if she wins just because you want her to win, that is fine I wont fight that as this thread is just to create discussion and not fight each other.

i understand, but i dont think beauty defines a victory? like what the hell? 

(edited)

i understand, but i dont think beauty defines a victory? like what the hell? 

Yep I know some who believe this. Without even going into why she could win based on power. Her beauty alone would make her win apparently and nothing else can stop her.

I read up about Ermac and noob sibot they seem powerful but I dont know what to say I'll just look at other posts in this thread

and celestia has been beaten by chrysalis before...hmmm

Yep beaten twice and had to resort to the pony WMD being the elements to win against NMM.

Edited by furgrid

Is it me or was fatalities waaaay cooler and better back when Mortal Kombat 1`was just a Arcade game and had top of the line graphics!?

Anyone remember those days of being in third grade or so when that game came out? It was like the most magical and awesome thing in the entire universe.

Yeah, I played the original MK games (I'm a HUGE gamer with respect for the classics). I gotta say, they were cool when I saw them.

The Elements of Harmony could obliterate them in 10 seconds flat and not necessarily imprison them. Individually none of the mane 6 with the exception of Twilight could handle them. Luna and Celestia might be good match-ups.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The Elements of Harmony could obliterate them in 10 seconds flat and not necessarily imprison them. Individually none of the mane 6 with the exception of Twilight could handle them. Luna and Celestia might be good match-ups.

Well we are talking about without the elements. Quan Chi has the most powerful magic next to Shao Khan, without the elements they are screwed. Uncannon Celestia and Luna have powers similar to marvel superheros but cannon celestia and other alicorns have only faced NMM and Chysalis and thats the worse of it. I have yet to see anything in the MLP universe unless its uncannon fight such beings that can rip ponies to shreds or just teleport them to the netherealm in which they would be skinned down to the bone. Even with the elements as you pointed out, they would just come back through the teleportation and other spells they would cast that would overwhelm any Alicorn. I know its hard to take in the fact that Alicorns would be ripped and possibly skinned to the bone as they seem invincible in the T.V. But not all beautiful and happy things survive, there are much stronger beings that can take them on no time. Until I see Celestia or any other Alicron even come close to defeating a being similar MK character especially one that has magic such as Quan Chi or be faced with much more dire situations that come close to MK level especially with Raiden being a God himself who defeated Shao Kahn, I wont be convinced at all. The worst beings Celestia faced being NMM and Chrysalis, and lost both times and only defeated NMM with use of the Elements (which are gone now)  does not work for her and only works against her.

Oh and if you count Kratos from the PS3 version who has defeated multiple Gods including Zeus its really no contest. I love the ponies to but lets be realistic here. Also many people in MK can take away the Alicorns souls and use them for adding to their own power.

Edited by FurzVette

Celestia could take half the MK roster. Raiden and Shao Khan would eat her for breakfast, easy. Noob and Ermac could, but they're both idiots.

(edited)

Amen brother, MK characters (except MAYBE Johnny Cage) would tear an MLP character like paper. Ermac is actually my favorite character in MK

Ermac is awesome. Although not the most powerful he would just lift an Alicorn up, paralyses them, then rip their limbs from their body. Although I believe Raiden or Quan Chi would have a much better shot in taking them on especially with Quan Chi's magic.

Celestia could take half the MK roster. Raiden and Shao Khan would eat her for breakfast, easy. Noob and Ermac could, but they're both idiots.

Well Yeah, because most of them are humans with no magic or non-humans with just fighting skills, acid spitting, blades coming off their arms like Baraka and with maybe a little bit of power like Johnny Cage. You need to fight magic against magic, powerful telekinesis, powerful energy blasts, and raw power and strength to take them on. Which is why I add Kratos, Shag Tsung, Quan Chi, and Raiden to the mix. I think those would have a much better chance than Noob or Ermac, not saying they cant take her on but after thinking about it and looking at their capabilities those mentioned above would have a very good chance or defeating her.

Edited by FurzVette

Ermac is awesome. Although not the most powerful he would just lift an Alicorn up, paralyses them, then rip their limbs from their body. Although I believe Raiden or Quan Chi would have a much better shot in taking them on especially with Quan Chi's magic.

Well yeah, because most of them are humans with no magic or non-humans with just fighting skills, acid spitting, blades coming off their arms like Baraka and with maybe a little bit of power like Johnny Cage. You need to fight magic against magic, powerful telekinesis, powerful energy blasts, and raw power and strength to take them on. Which is why I add Kratos, Shag Tsung, Quan Chi, and Raiden to the mix

Eh, Shang isn't as powerful as he pretends to be, and he's mortal. Celestia could take him, since he's pretty much a really crappy version of Shao Khan. Face it, Shao does nearly everything Shang can do, only way better.

(edited)

Eh, Shang isn't as powerful as he pretends to be, and he's mortal. Celestia could take him, since he's pretty much a really crappy version of Shao Khan. Face it, Shao does nearly everything Shang can do, only way better.

Yep as Shao Khan is as close to God as you can get in MK. He (used to) rule multiple realms and has taken millions of souls over his over 10,000 years of fighting experience until Raiden killed him at the end of MK9.

Edited by FurzVette

• 5 months later...