Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mortal Kombat Characters VS Celestia

GXPBlast

Who would win in a match vs Celestia or any other Alicorn VS MK Characters
one on one minus the elements of harmony.

Ermac can rip anything to shreds and paralyze his opponents. He also has the power to manipulate the world using portals and such.

Noob on the other hand can manipulate the world as well. He can also create portals to drag his opponents into hell and do more devastating things.

There is much more I can detail but those who know about Mortal Kombat know what I mean.

In the case the Elements were used and they were banished to the moon, or somewhere else both have the power of manipulating existence using all of the power of the nether realm and can just re-teleport back into Equestria and finish them off.

What's your take on this match up?

Edited by GXPBlast

Noob Sibot would probably win, if he can do that to Celestia that easily.

Did you check out the videos? Epicness ensues XD.

Simple Youtube search Noob or Ermac Fatalities and X ray

• Brohoof 1

Did you check out the videos? Epicness ensues XD.

Simple Youtube search Noob or Ermac Fatalities and X ray

You know what? Now I want to check them out, maybe it will answer your question.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You know what? Now I want to check them out, maybe it will answer your question.

Awesome cant wait to see what your thoughts are.

Edited by furgrid

I play mk a lot, and I can safely say celestia could trap either of them in a magical bubble shield and fling them to canada. They may be good h2h, but celestia (and any alicorn's magic) could just teleport them somewhere else or just turn them into frogs or rocks.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Anyone else have their thoughts on who would win in a battle? And we are talking about canon Celestia, not some fanfiction where she has God like powers. >_>

Edited by furgrid

Fatalities are not a good way to judge a character's power level, since they can only be done on dizzy opponents after a fight. Celestia has extremely powerful magic, and presumably her telekinesis is even better than Ermac's. I love MK9 and main Ermac but this fight goes to Celestia.

• Brohoof 1

Celestia can take a hyper beam from nmm o think she wouldnt have a problem with ermac or noob...might have a problem catching noob if it's the one from mk2 but ultimatly she'll win

I read up about Ermac and noob sibot they seem powerful but I dont know what to say I'll just look at other posts in this thread

and celestia has been beaten by chrysalis before...hmmm

Edited by King George

(edited)

Celestia can take a hyper beam from nmm o think she wouldnt have a problem with ermac or noob...might have a problem catching noob if it's the one from mk2 but ultimatly she'll win

You must remember everything in mlp being a kids show that happens is ultimately meant to harm and not kill. All of mk especially x ray moves are meant to kill. So nmm attack is meant to harm. Now in uncannon fanfics mlp is set in another universe where it is ultimately more violant and the ponies are much more powerful and are similar to marvel based comics/movies.

But on a side note, here is an image of broly from dbz vs celestia. Thought it was a really well done image.

img-2393914-1-broly__s_no_brony_by_hatto

Fatalities are not a good way to judge a character's power level, since they can only be done on dizzy opponents after a fight. Celestia has extremely powerful magic, and presumably her telekinesis is even better than Ermac's. I love MK9 and main Ermac but this fight goes to Celestia.

Well that is in the game the fatalities at the end. In reality a fatality like move can be used at any time if we are talking outside the vidoe game. I have read some faniction in which celestia is very powerful similar to a marvel like superhero and she would definalty have a chance.

But we are talking about cannon Celestia. She was nearly defeated by a shot from NMM that was meant to only harm (being a kids show death moves are not allowed) and easily was defeated by crysalis. The canon MLP based show has never seen any immese killing body mutaliating like powers seen in MK. I mean Ermac and Noob for one have the power of the whole Netherrealm at their disposal. Celestia has the elements in which she has to use on multiple occasions to defeat a foe. Without the elements, she was  toast. Also fatalities and x-ray moves are just awesome parts of MK, there are also special moves that were used at any time in the game that are also deadly.

Keep in mind this is the worst she has faced in which she was defeated without the aid of the elements. Both attacks against her were meant to harm and not kill due to the show being on the HUB network vs MK moves that actually are meant to kill and do real harm to ones body. Both videos below show what I mean, Celestia gets defeated by Chyslais without aid of elements. and another video she is nearly defeated by a single blast from NMM and only defeats her after using the elements.

Edited by furgrid

Ok everypony forget about Celestia's knowledge of magic we all know she's good on those, but did any of us notice how overpowered an alicorn is?

physical strength of an alicorn

◘ If any of us read the MLP:fim official comic by IDW in issue #10, did any of you saw that Celestia single handedly

beat Big Mac in hooves wrestling and he was really trying to win and he couldn't even move her hooves.

◘ In season 4 of my little pony in "Three is a Crowd" Discord made two Alicorn (twilight and cadence) pull this giant

golden chariot that looks like it came from 300, across the sky!

Edited by Envy Noson

Remember that the only reason Celestia lost against Chrysalis was because she was a changeling, and captured shining armor's love from a span of about 2 weeks. 

Celestia DOES have God-Like Powers, She is a Deity, you know.

The Picture of Broly saddens me, as DBZ (this is my own opinion) has been- i'd say overgeneralized.

Remember that Celestia has a very vast knowledge of spells, she was the one who wrote all the spells in the journal of the twin sisters. Which includes a complete paralysis spell, teleportation,Cloning, etc.She Probably knows almost every spell that has been cast by twilight so far

I would say that they would match out equally.

• Brohoof 1

Remember that the only reason Celestia lost against Chrysalis was because she was a changeling, and captured shining armor's love from a span of about 2 weeks.

Celestia DOES have God-Like Powers, She is a Deity, you know.

The Picture of Broly saddens me, as DBZ (this is my own opinion) has been- i'd say overgeneralized.

Remember that Celestia has a very vast knowledge of spells, she was the one who wrote all the spells in the journal of the twin sisters. Which includes a complete paralysis spell, teleportation,Cloning, etc.She Probably knows almost every spell that has been cast by twilight so far

I would say that they would match out equally.

But Broly has destroyed an entire galaxy without even transforming into Legendary Super Saiyan, while Celestia gets her ass handed to her by Chrysalis, and 2 weeks of feeding off of love didn't make Chrysalis very "God-like" otherwise she wouldn't have been beaten so easily. Celestia does have a vast knowledge of spells, but it's doubtful that they would have any effect against Broly who just barely survived a giant comet hitting the planet while he was on it. Broly is God-like, Celestia is nothing in comparison.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

But Broly has destroyed an entire galaxy without even transforming into Legendary Super Saiyan, while Celestia gets her ass handed to her by Chrysalis, and 2 weeks of feeding off of love didn't make Chrysalis very "God-like" otherwise she wouldn't have been beaten so easily. Celestia does have a vast knowledge of spells, but it's doubtful that they would have any effect against Broly who just barely survived a giant comet hitting the planet while he was on it. Broly is God-like, Celestia is nothing in comparison.

This 100%

But even the MK characters would literally mutalate and in rip Celestia apart. The problem is some bronies cannot accept the fact that there are many beings outside of the shows confines of alicorns being the most powerful beings. MLP the series has never seen anything that powerful. NMM attack and chrysalis is the most powerful Celestia has faced and was defeated and nearly defeated each time. Facing something like a MK character such as noob and ermac that can literally rip their foes apart via portals or raw magic is on a completly different scale.

Edited by furgrid

This 100%

But even the MK characters would literally mutalate and in rip Celestia apart. The problem is some bronies cannot accept the fact that there are many beings outside of the shows confines of alicorns being the most powerful beings. MLP the series has never seen anything that powerful. NMM attack and chrysalis is the most powerful Celestia has faced and was defeated and nearly defeated each time. Facing something like a MK character such as noob and ermac that can literally rip their foes apart via portals or raw magic is on a completly different scale.

Amen brother, MK characters (except MAYBE Johnny Cage) would tear an MLP character like paper. Ermac is actually my favorite character in MK
  • Brohoof 1