Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lucky Bolt

On 8/17/2020 at 12:48 AM, Bakugou is my Man said:

Fleet Foot! I love her! I know she didn’t really have any great or outstanding moments but I can’t help but really like her. I love her design.

E71CAAC8-F721-499D-B088-62DB502C4819.png

She's simply best Wonderbolt.

Spoiler

Including Rainbow Dash, of course.

• 1 year later...

CMC, AJ, Discord, Derpy, Vinyl, Spike, .. I think all characters  are underrated :> But if I have to choose I'd say CMC, since I really think they are so prominent and important that they earned more love and I still wished they would have been played a role in the series finale. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Probably Trixie. I hear a lot of people say that they didn't like Trixie until she started getting episodes with Starlight, but I liked her from the start. She had an arrogant front, but there was just enough of a hint of something underneath to make her interesting and to make me want to see her again.

• 2 months later...

Strawberry Scoop doesn't seem to have a lot of fans. I'd expect her to be more popular considering the adorable design and ice cream cutie mark, but only the early season background ponies appear to get attention.

The Student 6 don't get much appreciation, either – I've never understood why so many dislike them. :sunny: I always liked them and the variety they brought to the later seasons.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Fluttershy - I know she's literally one of the most loved ponies every but she still doesn't get enough love!

Marble Pie - She's just so shy and cute, I love her!

Every single parent of the mane six (Besides Rarity and Applejack's parents) - This especiallly includes Twilight's parents. I think they're really interesting

Cozy Glow - WHY IS THIS CHARACTER SO HATED!? She's so cute and such a good villain!

Sugar Belle - She's adorable, and I know people only dislike her because "ShE rUiNs ChEeRiMaC!". Cheerimac is a bad ship in the first place. I'm upset it ruins Marblemac, but Sugar Belle isn't bad because of that

Edited by FlutterIsBestAlicorn

• 3 weeks later...

Zecora. She's one of my favourite recurring characters and I always felt she was quite underrated in the fandom. It did make me a bit sad that she wasn't around as much in the later seasons.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Moon Dancer is the shiz dude.

She just wants to do her own thing and is relentlessly pressured into making associations with others literally against her will FOR OTHERS validation? I'm glad Twilight was able to sew up this friendship, but it sends a lot of bad messages. We also know how studious she is and that she is just as savy as Twilight, seeing as Twilight was going to teach her the method of warping herself into the second dimension for educational purposes. She obviously thought/knew she could use or retain such information. She just doesn't involve herself in these activities publicly because she is reserved and doesn't want the attention or to make those associations.  

She's one of my favorites but honestly I love ALL g.4 unicorns, they are pretty much on a higher rung to me lol.. 

But yeah dude I think she with a slightly different hairstyle would be top tier lol, they did that to sell the "plain Jane" not entirely interested in others opinions of her self appearance thing...

• 4 months later...