Celestia Fan Club

DND

• 2 weeks later...

I think that if Princess Celestia and Cadence had the other's design, then it would make more sense because Cadence is more sunset colored (the Sun princess) and Celestia has sparkly hair (Crystal princess). Anyone have any positive or negative thoughts on this?

image.jpeg.5461556c8b176ddd72d4598529023a58.jpegimage.jpeg.6e5d47041fd896ffd1e369aa5d4299a4.jpeg

On 2024-08-16 at 10:06 AM, Octavia Scratch said:

Cadence is more sunset colored

While I do get where you are coming from, I'd have to see a pretty good Celestia redesign to agree that it'd work better than how she already looks :twi: 
I'm a huge fan of how Celestia already looks, stunning sun horse

large.png
https://derpibooru.org/images/877576

15 hours ago, Snow said:

While I do get where you are coming from, I'd have to see a pretty good Celestia redesign to agree that it'd work better than how she already looks :twi: 

She's not exactly sun colored though. When have you ever seen green in the sun? Pink, white, and maybe purple and blue, but not green. :confused:

Solestia look closer to the colors I would want ;):

solestia__celestia_parody_from_pinkie_tales__by_magpie_pony_da3gy9w-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.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.aRDjLGprBb6BStxKmvLySYVRTtnc9F4tXlS782XP_rM

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Octavia Scratch said:

but not green.

The case could be made that her mane is reminiscent of an aurora, which lets face it nothing short of sun magic :jazz-hooves-please:
Princess Celestia (Принцесса Селестия) :: mlp art :: royal :: my little  pony (Мой маленький пони) :: фэндомы / картинки, гифки, прикольные комиксы,  интересные статьи по теме.
 Ok maybe it could/should have been a Luna thing but I remain unconvinced purely aesthetically, The Celestia we have is just such an awesome design for me, that redesign comes off as too harsh, it lacks the soft radiance I really appreciate, you also get hints of pink and green in rainbows in all fairness :fluttershy:
"Mini Rainbow Power Princess Celestia" Sticker for Sale by FuyusFox
This is nicer in its softness and you could do away with the green/blue but I genuinely don't think an all red/orange/pink mane is the best so we are going to have to agree to disagree.

• smile 1

I think you might be on to something with the aurora part, because consider this. 

(Roman mythology)Roman goddess of the dawn; equivalent to the Greek Eos. Sister of Luna (!) and Sol. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2024-08-18 at 3:22 PM, Snow said:

The case could be made that her mane is reminiscent of an aurora, which lets face it nothing short of sun magic :jazz-hooves-please:
Princess Celestia (Принцесса Селестия) :: mlp art :: royal :: my little  pony (Мой маленький пони) :: фэндомы / картинки, гифки, прикольные комиксы,  интересные статьи по теме.

I always thought it was supposed to be an aurora. An aurora doesn't have pink or purple but the way it blows always reminded me of one.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

20 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Wait, that's not the actual Celestia?  

No, she looks different from human Celestia a little bit:

image.jpeg.67e105f242e65eee8256652008549be8.jpeg

There's no pink in her hair and her cutie mark is different

• Brohoof 1