Celestia Fan Club

DND

37 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

The hell you mean it's ai? If that's ai I'm scared.

Honestly, it's very easy for you to identify that this was made by AI, but I'm used to seeing images made by AI, I don't know about you, but I understand why you're scared, I am scared as well.

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

1 hour ago, Rafa Stary said:

Honestly, it's very easy for you to identify that this was made by AI, but I'm used to seeing images made by AI, I don't know about you, but I understand why you're scared, I am scared as well.

I'm scared because most ai images are crappy and this one is actually really good.

• 2 weeks later...

I really think that she should have turned into Daybreaker and banished to the sun... That's why I made her turn into Daybreaker in my alternate timeline! She isn't the best princess, but she has potential! I want her to turn back good after turning into Daybreaker in my alternate timeline so she would be more like canon Luna

I really love my Celestia

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Celestial Beautiful Overpower Ancient Pone :wub:

• Delighted Giggle 1

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

@Princess Celestia divine as always :wub:

3 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

@Princess Celestia divine as always :wub:

Can I just say Rafa, how much I LOVE your new pfp? It's got such unique personality.

I'd change mine if I could, but at the moment it is but a pipe dream.

• Hugs 1

16 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Can I just say Rafa, how much I LOVE your new pfp? It's got such unique personality.

I'd change mine if I could, but at the moment it is but a pipe dream.

Thuaaank You :wub: there is a deeper reason for why I choose that pic of Pone Mrs. Stary with that facial expression for this specific site, but I prefer to not get off-topic :twismile: 

Good luck in getting a new profile pic, I'm here if you need any help :mlp_smile:

11 minutes ago, Princess Celestia said:

levitating.jpg.5d277e40f26c269c5e9eb4b73568ae37.jpg

@Rafa Stary Let me share this with you my friend :yay:

Wow. That certainly is rather gracious and divine of you your majesty. Also, beautiful picture!

• Hugs 1

The common mistake ponies might make is thinking Celestia is a god.
Those that know her can tell you that's not true. She is not so flawless as that. But even so, she continues to do the absolute best that she can for her ponies through-and-through. And under her rule, Equestria prospered, reached new levels of peace, and gave way to new champions that bore the Elements. 
She is absolutely worthy of admiration. :coco:

• smile 1

halloweensig.png.397601b0ba3d0bdc1d66a19d4ccbc7fa.png

4 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

The common mistake ponies might make is thinking Celestia is a god.
Those that know her can tell you that's not true. She is not so flawless as that. But even so, she continues to do the absolute best that she can for her ponies through-and-through. And under her rule, Equestria prospered, reached new levels of peace, and gave way to new champions that bore the Elements. 
She is absolutely worthy of admiration. :coco:

19.JPG.6811eb2ff5bde3e81e862aa25be3b90f.JPG

This is so true, my friends, I am simply Princess Celestia, the bringer of light and warmth to all of Equestria. Some may say that I am like a goddess, for I hold the power of the sun within me. But I am not a deity in the traditional sense. I am simply a being who embodies the goodness and love that is present in all of us. Thus I'm the ruler and Princess together with my sister Luna.

I promote friendship and harmony among all creatures, for I believe that it is through unity and understanding that we can truly achieve greatness. I may not be all-knowing or all-powerful, but I strive to guide my subjects down the path of goodness and kindness. Twilight is now doing her work in the right direction, with me and my sister as mentors.

So remember, my little ponies, I am here to inspire and guide you towards a brighter future. Let our friendship and love shine as brightly as the sun, spreading warmth and kindness throughout Equestria. Together, we can create a world filled with harmony and joy. Thank you, my faithful subjects and friends, for believing in the power of friendship.

Princess Celestia

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1

signature.JPG.ce5ea70cf3faeb457bc237a5a5da672a.JPG

MLP Fan since ~ G3 Avatar credit: AW, Signature credit: The Batfang, Tiwake.

Said

3 hours ago, Princess Celestia said:

This is so true, my friends, I am simply Princess Celestia, the bringer of light and warmth to all of Equestria. Some may say that I am like a goddess, for I hold the power of the sun within me. But I am not a deity in the traditional sense. I am simply a being who embodies the goodness and love that is present in all of us. Thus I'm the ruler and Princess together with my sister Luna.

I promote friendship and harmony among all creatures, for I believe that it is through unity and understanding that we can truly achieve greatness. I may not be all-knowing or all-powerful, but I strive to guide my subjects down the path of goodness and kindness. Twilight is now doing her work in the right direction, with me and my sister as mentors.

So remember, my little ponies, I am here to inspire and guide you towards a brighter future. Let our friendship and love shine as brightly as the sun, spreading warmth and kindness throughout Equestria. Together, we can create a world filled with harmony and joy. Thank you, my faithful subjects and friends, for believing in the power of friendship.

Princess Celestia

You're correct, my princess...But I don't care, you're God Pone! :eager:

• Hugs 1

3 hours ago, Princess Celestia said:

Princess Celestia

I know you say you're not a god, but you have a godlike aura to you. And you always inspire me to look at each day with happiness! :eager:

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1