Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia Fan Club

DND

I'm wondering. How do people in the fandom view Celestia now compared to back then? Also, is it fine for now to just discuss that here, or should I also create a separate topic for it?

2469292__safe_artist-colon-plainoasis_princess+celestia_alicorn_pony_beautiful_female_forest_forest+background_horn_leaves_looking+at+you_looking+back_mare_miss.png

1 hour ago, Lord Grey said:

I'm wondering. How do people in the fandom view Celestia now compared to back then? Also, is it fine for now to just discuss that here, or should I also create a separate topic for it?

People here don't like discussion. It tends to bring negative opinions about the character and they don't like that. Make a topic.

And I say this because I certainly have things to share.

Edited by Metemponychosis
  • Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Metemponychosis said:

People here don't like discussion. It tends to bring negative opinions about the character and they don't like that. Make a topic.

And I say this because I certainly have things to share.

Noted. I'll make a separate topic soon. Also...

Metemponychosis. I've certainly seen you around when I was looking at old MLP forum threads way back before I started getting into the fandom in earnest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

100% legit :proud:

...I said I was done. I said that I no longer cared about G5. And yet they keep finding ways to try and bring me back in! The bait. The bait is real. :blink: