Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G3 Fan Club

Jennabun

Welcome to the

??? My Little Pony G3 Fan Club ???

2v952ti.jpg

??? Purpose ???

This is the thread to positively discuss G3 of My Little Pony. Whether you watched the shows/movies or just enjoyed collecting the toys, this is the fan club for you! :3

G3 seems to have a negative reputation among the MLP:FiM community, but...pffft, who cares? You don't have to hate on the other generations in order to be a respectable brony or pegasister. Here, you don't be ashamed of your G3 love in the slightest!

33cxj4k.jpg

??? Rules ???

Please adhere to these rules while posting in the fan club:

- Remember that this is a positive and supportive space for G3 fans. If you are a G3 hater, kindly direct your negativity toward another thread.

- Do not spam.

- Be respectful to all who post here.

- Keep discussions germane to G3 and do not stray far from the thread's purpose.

- All content should be SFW - do not post anything excessively sexual or profane.

- Be sure to have fun and make some friends! =D

w9useb.jpg

??? What to Discuss ???

If you want to post to the fan club but are unsure about what to post, feel free to answer these prompts:

- How did you get into G3?

- Who are your favorite G3 ponies?

- Do you collect G3 pony toys? If so, what's your collection like? (bonus points for pics!)

- Do you have any positive memories/nostalgic stories related to G3?

- Did you watch the shows or movies? Any favorites?

- Overall, what do you like about G3?

301d4d0.jpg

??? Enjoy, and happy posting! ???

• Brohoof 11

I'll join! I haven't watched a lot of G3, but I enjoyed what I did see, I'm catching up on G2 now and then will watch all of G3, I'll share more of my thoughts as I see more of it.

• Brohoof 3

I'll join! I haven't watched a lot of G3, but I enjoyed what I did see, I'm catching up on G2 now and then will watch all of G3, I'll share more of my thoughts as I see more of it.

Awesome, thanks for joining! :D

I have watched G3 a little bit, but what I really prefer doing is collecting the G3 figures. I think they are so beautiful. They fill me with happy thoughts because they remind me of my childhood days. My younger sister watched G3 and collected the toys when she was just a little girl, and now I'm into it during my adulthood, haha!

• Brohoof 2

I enjoy all gens personally, and I'm surprised that G3 gets so much hate :(

attachicon.gifmlp_g3_adventure_at_last_by_elfman83ml-d38pld7.jpg

I never quite understood it! I really don't see what's so bad about it. I didn't think the hate was so bad until I actually started becoming more into the G4 fandom and saw that G3 was treated like a big joke. I mean, they're two different styles, certainly... but that doesn't make one better or worse than the other!

• Brohoof 1

Gotcha; I live in the states and all I see in toy stores are G4...

In the states, stick to thrift shops, antique malls, and garage sales! You can find some gems there for CHEAP! :D

Also, ebay is your best friend.

• Brohoof 1

In the states, stick to thrift shops, antique malls, and garage sales! You can find some gems there for CHEAP! :D

Also, ebay is your best friend.

I'll have to try that; thanks!

So I found out that there's a G3 episode called "A Charming Birthday," the very first episode actually; and since tomorrow's my birthday (July 5th) I had to watch it *summons inner Razzaroo* and yes yes yes! I enjoyed it! Maybe not as deep as G4, but it was still quite enjoyable! It was a cute and fun little adventure that did a great job of introducing some of the characters and a bit about the world it's based in; can't wait to see more! I'm starting to see why people love Minty so much as well as why G3 Rainbow Dash reminds them of Rarity. I also liked Pinkie Pie, I know she's not the same character as in G4; but it looks like she should be a fun character too! For those of you who've seen a lot of G3; who's your favorite character?

post-26689-0-59528500-1404527477_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I got my first G3 pony today! Even though it's still a G4 toy, I'm proud to welcome Wysteria to my brushabl collection!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

She is beautiful! One G3 pony remade in the G4 design that I really want is Cupcake. Actually, technically speaking, she's been around since G1. All of her designs are beautiful, but G3 is my fav:

2z82auu.jpg

16lk5e0.jpg

2nbhsig.jpg

2rxijr5.jpg

• Brohoof 2

She is beautiful! One G3 pony remade in the G4 design that I really want is Cupcake. Actually, technically speaking, she's been around since G1. All of her designs are beautiful, but G3 is my fav:

2z82auu.jpg

16lk5e0.jpg

2nbhsig.jpg

2rxijr5.jpg

Gotta agree with you; that G3 Cupcake is beautiful!

I mean look at those eyes!

• Brohoof 2

Gotta agree with you; that G3 Cupcake is beautiful!

I mean look at those eyes!

I've always been in love with the detail on the G3 eyes. Same with the cutie marks - they're so intricate and pretty!

• Brohoof 2

Oh and we signed up for Netflix today to go with the new TV I got for my birthday, all of G4 and many G3 movies available to me now! Calendar be damned, I'm watching A Very Minty Christmas before weeks end!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I just watched "Friends Are Never Far Away" on Netflix. This part made me giggle:

aeulx0.jpg

2eflv6d.jpg

29xiskz.jpg

mmwoxj.jpg

Star Catcher's all "Pfft, don't care about kites and flowers and sprinkles... but WHAT ABOUT THE ICE CREAM? ICE CREAM IS THE PRIORITY HERE."

And then later they make that giant tower of ice cream.

G3 ponies are probably more gluttonous than G4 Pinkie Pie, and that's saying a lot.

Edited by Jennabun
  • Brohoof 4

I've been doing some G3 collecting on ebay recently :) Bought a super cheap lot with Autumn Crisp, Bumblesweet, Peachie Keen, Seaspray, and Strawberry Sunset. :3 They're all so pretty! Autumn crisp has some marks on her, but that's ok - damaged ponies need love too <3

I also got one of my favorite g4 ponies in their G3 version - Cheerilee!!

23vhm34.jpg

Also, I took a picture of my growing Pinkie Pie collection. All her designs are just too adorable - even the 3.5 one isn't that bad.

6i43nq.jpg

• Brohoof 3

@, here's some Minty cuteness just for you! :D

258ulfm.jpg

2hwip29.jpg

xemurt.jpg

And did you know that there's some G4 Minty's out there!?!?!? A blind bag pony and a brushable! TOO CUTE!!!

35hk41y.jpg

1zfotx5.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

258ulfm.jpg

2hwip29.jpg

xemurt.jpg

And did you know that there's some G4 Minty's out there!?!?!? A blind bag pony and a brushable! TOO CUTE!!!

35hk41y.jpg

1zfotx5.jpg

Minty is so adorable why other Bronies hate on this is beyond me if I knew how to animate I would remaster the entire G3 into G4 animations so that all those Bronies who hated on G3 can see how good it actually is

Edited by PonygamesFluttershy
  • Brohoof 4

yes this is great I never expected to find a topic like this

Yay Minty!

258ulfm.jpg

2hwip29.jpg

xemurt.jpg

35hk41y.jpg

1zfotx5.jpg

I want that Minty Brushable! I hope they rerelease it. It was a Costco exclusive from before I was a fan.

I also just saw the G3 Applejack! I would love to find one of these, quite a Different look from G1/G4, but I love it!

Applejack_500w_L_SR.jpg

• Brohoof 1