Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pipp Petals Fan Club

TransPirate

Well, the best thing I can say about Pipp was her design.

I like her mane and tail design because she reminds me of Celestia.

I also do like her body design. She had that chubby belly look to it, that I really love. I do love ponies that has that pudgy belly like in G4, but Pipp was right up my alley.

Even thought I'm a bit hesitant on on her personality of being a popstar/ social media influencer, but I hope G5 has redeeming qualities to her.

Anyways, here's my drawing of Pipp.

1778653791_MLPG5-PippPetals.thumb.png.ff3b5fc9710b2658fc2de1db98ce2c75.png

• Brohoof 4

Pipp has stood out to me since I first saw her back in February. From the white fluffy wings to the golden head accessory (which is now assumed to be her crown) her design is interesting, and it has made me curious as to what her character would be like. Plus, it looked like she was going to be the main pegasus character of G5, and considering how much I like Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, that got me even more excited for her character. Now that I know more about her personality, I do have some concerns for her character. Her being a social media pop-star who seems attached to her phone doesn't bode well, but hopefully the writers will still be able to write her character well. However, that doesn't change the fact that she still has my favorite character design in G5 so far!

1382408159_PippStanding.png.f4d4fc1870119477626ad2a383a908aa.png

229271286_Pippairspin.gif.947956d5e36eb7757f8965597c73c257.gif

Adorapipp.thumb.jpg.153167e0538509084bcc6399ed80e569.jpg

• Brohoof 5

3 hours ago, TransPirate said:

She is so dang short

1863631615_2683799__safe_hitchtrailblazer_izzymoonbow_pipppetals_sunnystarscout_zippstorm_earthpony_-egasus_pony_unicorn_g5_mylittlepony-colon-anewgeneration_an.gif.9898f0760d2e026a15696a5ac352d409.gif

Oh wow. I didn't notice that. Great detail when it comes to their body size and height. I like it.;)

is she the youngest in the group?

From the looks of Pipp's body size, yeah.

I don't remember any of the promo material mentioning characters' ages

To be fair, G4 didn't mention the Main 6's ages either. We can make some sort of speculation that the Main 5 are in their late teens to early 20's, while the Main 6 are in their early to mid 20's. At least, that's how I see it. Then again, that's a different topic for another time.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2021-08-21 at 7:22 PM, Landi said:

Pipp has stood out to me since I first saw her back in February. From the white fluffy wings to the golden head accessory (which is now assumed to be her crown) her design is interesting, and it has made me curious as to what her character would be like. Plus, it looked like she was going to be the main pegasus character of G5, and considering how much I like Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, that got me even more excited for her character. Now that I know more about her personality, I do have some concerns for her character. Her being a social media pop-star who seems attached to her phone doesn't bode well, but hopefully the writers will still be able to write her character well. However, that doesn't change the fact that she still has my favorite character design in G5 so far!

1382408159_PippStanding.png.f4d4fc1870119477626ad2a383a908aa.png

Not to mention her shorter size, and bigger and rounder belly which I wanna rub so hard :wub:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a reason Pipp is my fav from G5...and Zipp is my second. XD

2768464.png

Artist: Maren

• Brohoof 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...