Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What up, my Pippsqueaks!? This is Pipp Petals coming at you live from MLPForums! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

flying-enthusiastic.gif

First I've got to say my sincerest apologies on Fashion Week being a little late. Between Princess Duties, styling manes at Mane Melody, The Pippcast and more. There's been not a lot of time to join in on these fun events! However! I'm all caught up and ready to join in on the CELEBRATION~!

Now, then. Since Fashion Week is upon us, I've wondered what kind of theme the event was going to be about. I was thinking something Fall related, but too Leafy. I thought about something school related, but that feels like last month. We need something in the here and now. Hmm...

**Ponders, before an idea this her with a gasp**

Wait a minute...:pinkie: OH, MY GLITTER!!! I think I've got it!With Nightmare Night coming up, the theme can be dressing up in what you'd like to dress up as for this year's Nightmare Night! Be it a spooky vampire, something stylish, flashy, or all around fitting for the holiday. Draw your favorite pony from G5, or even some of your favorite ponies from G4. Whether it's Princess Twilight, my friends Misty, Izzy, Sunny, Hitch, even my sister, Zipp. Anypony is more than allegeable for this event. Just like Sunny always says, Hoof to Heart, we'll do our party and let's all unite! Whether you're a pro or someone that likes to have fun and draw, I have a feeling that this Fashion Week is going to be AMAZING~! :squee:

With the name being Fashion Week, this Nightmare Night drawing event will be for a week. Everyone that participates will receive an awesome badge! I hope everyone joins in on both the fun and Spirit of the Holiday! I look forward to seeing what costumes everyone comes up with for my friends and other awesome ponies out there! And as always, Pipp Pipp Hooray! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

medium.jpg

• Brohoof 6
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 2
  • Excited 6
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 4
  • Leaves 1

On 2023-10-20 at 11:15 AM, Spooky Brony 42 said:

I cannot draw, at all. So a stick pony is all I can do.

That's quite alright! Like I mentioned before to all my Pippsqueaks. Whether you're a pro, a beginner or someone that loves to have fun drawing. As long as you have fun, then that's all that matters. :PIPPIPHURRAY: 

On 2023-10-20 at 10:43 PM, Misty Shadow said:

I've already done a drawing of Zipp as a ghost. Would that be appropriate for Fashion Week? 

You're drawn my sis as a ghost!? Oh, my Glitter! Can I see? I remember how Zipp always loved to use those fancy high tech goggles. That's absolutely more than okay for Fashion week! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Pipp Petals said:

That's quite alright! Like I mentioned before to all my Pippsqueaks. Whether you're a pro, a beginner or someone that loves to have fun drawing. As long as you have fun, then that's all that matters. :PIPPIPHURRAY: 

You're drawn my sis as a ghost!? Oh, my Glitter! Can I see? I remember how Zipp always loved to use those fancy high tech goggles. That's absolutely more than okay for Fashion week! :pinkie:

Glad you're so excited! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

zipp_s_dead_tired_by_mistybrightshadow_d

Hope you can rub off on her. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 1

On 2023-10-22 at 4:55 PM, Spooky Brony 42 said:

Here is a picture I drew, and one I made with AI. Guess which is which.

AI mummy.jpg

stick pony.jpg

**Looks at both the stick pony and outfit, imagining the outfit, before gasping with a wide grin**

Oh, my Pony! This outfit looks incredible! Normally, I would say no to AI. However, I can definitely see the outfit on the stick pony and this looks GORGEOUS~! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

23 hours ago, Misty Shadow said:

Glad you're so excited! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

zipp_s_dead_tired_by_mistybrightshadow_d

Hope you can rub off on her. :ButtercupLaugh:

Oh! Now I see what you meant when my sister, Zipp, as a ghost. From the looks of things, it seems like she borrowed my phone for a Nightmare Night filter. :ButtercupLaugh:

While I agree that my sister looks amazing, I thought she would be wearing a sheet or dressing up as a ghost. However, you're on the right track. :) 

8 hours ago, Horseboy223 said:

SadSniff.png.4b5c95a569dc78e3a6228922b6114fba.png

Here is my OC, Her name is Sad Sniff, She's a sad unicorn who cries alot, But calms down sometimes.

It's really nice to meet you, Sad Sniff. Have we met before in Bridlewood, or have you visited in Maretime Bay? While I think that she's simply adorable, does she have a costume to celebrate Nightmare Night?

6 hours ago, ComanderZhabikKlavik said:

Fluttershy in an assassin costume. From the game Assassin's Creed. Usually. I always draw with a graphite pencil, so the drawing is not colored.

IMG_20231023_184820.jpg

**Gasps**

Oh, my Glitter! This is incredible! It looks like Fluttershy really got herself into the spirit of the holidays. Amazing job, @ComanderZhabikKlavik! ^_^ 

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Leaves 1

On 2023-10-24 at 7:18 AM, Felis Amafeles said:

For the spooky season,
Princess Pipp Petals become a bat pony…

This image was generated in Pony Diffusion V5.5 and edited in Affinity Photo2…

For high res = https://derpibooru.org/images/3225492

Bat pony Pipp_02.jpg

**Curiously looks at the bat-like wings, before grinning**

I really do like the bat wings. I was thinking of going as a sort of Vampire Bat, but I need to get my cape first. ^_^ 

Do you have a pony that has an outfit set for Fashion Week? Maybe we can match together. :squee:

On 2023-10-25 at 6:56 AM, The Fiend said:

Hi there, Pipp.:Pip-giggle:

I mean Princess Pipp, welcome to the forums.

Reveal hidden contents

I drew Rarity as Batman for the fashion event.

jYgwkcz.jpg

Hey there, @The Fiend! Or would you prefer to be called Fiend? Princess Pipp is fine, but no need for formalities. All my Pippsqueaks can call me Pipp. Thank you for the warm welcome and it's really great to be here. :) 

Oooh~! I've heard of Rarity before! She has a lovely sense of fashion and her costume is AMAZING~! Did she style her mane into the Batman symbol? If not, then this still looks absolutely gorgeous! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 1

3 minutes ago, Pipp Petals said:

**Curiously looks at the bat-like wings, before grinning**

I really do like the bat wings. I was thinking of going as a sort of Vampire Bat, but I need to get my cape first. ^_^ 

Do you have a pony that has an outfit set for Fashion Week? Maybe we can match together. :squee:

Hey there, @The Fiend! Or would you prefer to be called Fiend? Princess Pipp is fine, but no need for formalities. All my Pippsqueaks can call me Pipp. Thank you for the warm welcome and it's really great to be here. :) 

Oooh~! I've heard of Rarity before! She has a lovely sense of fashion and her costume is AMAZING~! Did she style her mane into the Batman symbol? If not, then this still looks absolutely gorgeous! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Hi there, Princess Pipp.

You can call me TheRockARooster, that’s my usual name, The Fiend is only for Nightmare Night but you can call me whatever.

You’re welcome and I wanted you to know that I’m a huge Pippsqueak.

I agree with everything you said, Princess.

She has her ways to make all types of fashion work and she has with the Batman logo.

Thank you for chatting with me, it’s a huge honour for me.

:Pip-giggle:

• Hugs 1

8 minutes ago, The Fiend said:

Hi there, Princess Pipp.

You can call me TheRockARooster, that’s my usual name, The Fiend is only for Nightmare Night but you can call me whatever.

You’re welcome and I wanted you to know that I’m a huge Pippsqueak.

I agree with everything you said, Princess.

She has her ways to make all types of fashion work and she has with the Batman logo.

Thank you for chatting with me, it’s a huge honour for me.

:Pip-giggle:

Awww, it's really nice to meet you, TheRockARooster. It sounds like you're really getting into the spirit of Fashion Week and Nightmare Night! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

It's truly an honor to meet my fellow Pippsqueaks. ^_^ 

**Gasps as her jaw drops slightly**

Oh, my pony! I never knew that was possible with one's mane. I know Jazz, Rocky and I try to help style ponies manes down at Mane Melody. I wonder how Rarity was able to do such a thing. That's definitely something for us to look into. Always got to discover more and more styles to help ponies feel gorgeous! :grin:

You're welcome and it's always an honor to meet and chat with my fellow Pippsqueaks! Pipp Pipp Hooray! :fluttershy:

• Hugs 1

46 minutes ago, Pipp Petals said:

Um...I think with the bat wings and the cape, You can definitely surprise Misty:derp:

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unpinned