Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Izzy Moonbow and Pipp Petals

Sparklefan1234

This question is available for either Izzy or Pip or even both of you to answer if you want. 

You all have found information about Twilight but have you found bits of information on any of the other legends of Equestria: Spike, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer etc or only Twilight so far?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Star heart 777 said:

This question is available for either Izzy or Pip or even both of you to answer if you want. 

You all have found information about Twilight but have you found bits of information on any of the other legends of Equestria: Spike, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer etc or only Twilight so far?

(My headcanon is that Izzy Moonbow is the daughter of Pinkie Pie and Princess Luna.)

Pinkie Pie? *Gasps excitedly* You mean my Mom!? :pinkie:

3 minutes ago, Izzy Moonbow said:

(My headcanon is that Izzy Moonbow is the daughter of Pinkie Pie and Princess Luna.)

Pinkie Pie? *Gasps excitedly* You mean my Mom!? :pinkie:

Probably more like great-great-great-great-great etc granddaughter of Pinkie as I imagine at least 2000+ years have passed since the G4's ending and G5's start.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Star heart 777 said:

Probably more like great-great-great-great-great etc granddaughter of Pinkie as I imagine at least 2000+ years have passed since the G4's ending and G5's start.

Well, Princess Luna is my mother and Pinkie Pie is, too. :oh_golly:

(edited)

23 minutes ago, Izzy Moonbow said:

Well, Princess Luna is my mother and Pinkie Pie is, too. :oh_golly:

Princess Luna: I taught you better than that my student.

Who likes Hitch more Zipp or Pipp?

Edited by RDDash
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Hey there, Pizzy! Best ponies, imo! For Pipp, since Nightmare Night is coming up, I know you decided to go with spooky stuff to break off from being "prim and proper" for a change, but what specifically got you into scary stuff?

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Smart Heart said:

I know you decided to go with spooky stuff to break off from being "prim and proper" for a change, but what specifically got you into scary stuff?

"The Ponetergeist"...They're here! :pip-err: