Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Izzy Moonbow Fan Club!

StarlightSquilf0915

There was not an Izzy fan club yet? Whaaat?? :confused:

There is now! We can discuss anything Izzy Moonbow here, as long as you aren't being rude to others. Only talk about Izzy here, because it is her fan club after all. I will start off with some fan art

izzy_moonbow_by_dawnf1re_defjj4p-fullview.jpg

• Brohoof 10

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you think Izzy Moonbow will be the "main fandom character" breakout star of Gen 5? 

Hmm maybe. I don't think she'll reach the same level as Derpy, but who knows? She could be.;)

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, TransPirate said:

I like Izzy's headband thingy but since she is always facing towards the camera in all the promo renders and videos it's never visible😩IMG_-7mizvf.thumb.jpg.650f6ba0406f5c9b42f4dafeacda10df.jpg

Here's a whole animation of her spinning

848157813_2682903__safe_izzymoonbow_g5_animated_gif.gif.ea92416f2f518187d80a3cd80db4e2f0.gif

Edited by TransPirate
  • Brohoof 5

20 hours ago, TransPirate said:

I like Izzy's headband thingy but since she is always facing towards the camera in all the promo renders and videos it's never visible😩IMG_-7mizvf.thumb.jpg.650f6ba0406f5c9b42f4dafeacda10df.jpgIMG_b3k7b6.thumb.jpg.960309fa4180a50e82fd066052f367be.jpgIMG_-g507go.thumb.jpg.b56c3fe6f4784afa8ab5ef39a157fa6d.jpg

I never noticed that.

19 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ExplosionMare Do you think Izzy Moonbow will be the "main fandom character" breakout star of Gen 5? 

Izzy-Moonbow-Png.png

YES! She is already a fan fav. 

• Brohoof 3

Izzy Moonbow has become an instant fan favorite ever since G5 dropped. I can understand why.

Her personality, her wackiness, her design, and her voice does bring life to character that a lot of people really loved.

With me, I do think she's adorable. Izzy does give me that Pinkie Pie vibes, but feel like her own character. Her creativity when it comes to her art and crafts really shines through.

With that said, here's my drawing of Izzy.

665384706_MLPG5-IzzyMoonbow.thumb.png.4757e4d46fe8a632040276b4074166b1.png

• Brohoof 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.  First time posting in this fan club.  Some of you are probably familiar with me from the frequent presence I have over on the Fluttershy Fan Club, but it wasn't until just recently that I found out about this one (strange, huh?) and decided to join.  Izzy is my absolute favorite character from the G5 movie and has been ever since I first saw the test animation with her and the others months ago.  Her personality is super adorable, giving off a Pinkie Pie like naivete while also being more restrained and not nearly as spastic.  She's just such a pure little gem.  As far as I'm concerned, Izzy is the true scene stealer and a very obvious fan favorite as I've seen online.  I even changed my profile picture on my Netflix account to Izzy I love her that much.  Kimiko Glenn brings the appropriate level of energy to the character and can even sing really well too.  Currently, the biggest concern I have going forward whenever the new series officially drops is whether or not they'll be able to hold on to the original VA's for the characters.  A good chunk of what made these characters so great is the pitch perfect voice cast they chose for each one and so much of Izzy's personality came from Glenn's delivery that I can't separate the 2.  Anyhoo, I'm pretty hopeful for what's to come from Hasbro in the future just based off of the movie and Izzy is a huge part of that anticipation.  Not sure if Izzy will ever completely take Fluttershy's place in my heart, but she's still up there.

Edited by FlutterGuy999
  • Brohoof 2