Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dynamo Pad

Hello, everyone! Don't think we forgot about you. Friendship Week was supposed to be on the 7th, but you know how chaotic it can be around here with our Events Team, ha ha.

:): Yeah! I mean, it's been only...checks her watch...two weeks and four days since it was about to happen, buuuut who's counting, anyway?

Uh...Pinkie? What are you doing exactly? Where did you get that watch? Did we forget to finalize the things we needed for the party?

:mlp_toldya:: Just go with it hon. You know Pinkie Pie, after all.

:grin:: Applejack's right, darling. When Pinkie Pie has a party, she truly knows how to make it extravagant. Especially with a party such as Friendship Week.

:): You've got that right! With Friendship week being a whole week, that means 7 parties for the price of a special day! Thankfully, I've got my super duper, patterned pending party canon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPAuS3bfOzU

sighs in relief Whew! Thankfully it's not too many parties all at once. Otherwise, I might have needed Big Bertha for that one.

Wow, Pinkie! You've really outdone yourself. Normally I'd ask how you set up a party like that, but I've learned never to question it.

B): This looks AWESOME! This Friendship Week is definitely going to be epic!

:squee:: Now all we need is Twilight and a bit of party music and the party can begin.

I sure do hope that Twilight and everyone will like the preparations for the party. This is my first time hosting a party, so I won't lie that I'm feeling rather nervous. By the way, have any of you heard from Twilight?

:mustache:: She's gone!

Spike? What do you mean she's gone? Twilight's not here?

:mustache:: I went to check on Twilight and she's not in her room. She's not in the library or the study. She's not even in the throne room! It's like she simply vanished!

Uh, oh. That's really not good! We can't have Friendship Week without the Princess of Friendship herself. What if something happened to her? What if she was captured? What if...

:mlp_toldya:: Dynamo? Take a deep breath and let it out.

Takes a deep breath, before exhaling Thank you Applejack and I'm sorry about that.

:toldya:: Don't be sorry, sugarcube. We're all worried about Twilight, but we need to keep it together. She can take care of herself, but I promise that we'll find her.

:yeahno:: Hey, you guys! I think I might have found a solution!

Starlight? What do you mean? Do you think you know where Twilight is?

:yeahno:: Not exactly. While Spike and I were looking for Twilight, I flipped through some books in the library section of the castle. I came across a spell that might be able to locate and bring Twilight to us. The only catch is that we need certain items that are reminiscent of Twilight's memories. I also found this list of items that can be found. However, they're in the form of riddles.

Hmm...if that's true, then those items could be anywhere on the forums. Maybe Twilight left this in the book in case of a failsafe. How many should we look for?

:yeahno:: To be safe, I would say to look for at least six items. One for each of Twilight's friends.

In a way, it's sort of like the Elements of Harmony. If it's six items that we need, then we'll find them.

:yeahno:: While everypony is out searching, Spike and I will continue to research the spell in preparation. 

Right! And...looks to everyone reading this...oh! Uh...hello! It looks like Princess Twilight is missing and we could really use your help. From what Starlight had told me, she knows of a spell that will be able to find her. However, we need six special items that are memorable to Twilight. They could be anywhere on the forum or even on profile's. So make sure to look in every nook and cranny for those items. Let's treat this as a Scavenger Hunt and work together. If you find them, be sure to DM me the six special items. With this being Friendship Week, the event shall last for a week and end on September 1st. Good luck on the Scavenger Hunt, everyone!

Here are the clues that are found on the paper.

1. "For this clue, you need only look at yourself. Not a stick, nor a staff, but a cane to rule. Her followers, her fans, to love and to hold true"

2. "A special friend as loving and comforting as time itself. Where to find this friend, got back to home to where you first began."

3. "Time to mark your calendars, everyone. For it is time for the most important meal of the day. I hope you're wide awake when you are served this stack of delicacies."

4. "A magical tome full of lessons and memories. To defeat a villain, just look through the pages on this special day. A day a kingdom had risen"

5. "To find this accessory, you must change your appearance. Loss of feathers and horns, stand not on all fours. A journey to and back, to find what you had lacked. Friendships to mend, so that no bonds of friendships can ever bend."

6. "A special friend who's a true professional. Building of blocks, traveling to galaxies far, far away. Known for his loving hugs and a friend to all. One could even call them "My good Sir". 

Special thanks and credit goes to @Denim&Venöm@Skylight Scintillate, and @Aticus the Adequate.

• Brohoof 2
  • Leaves 1

I got em all yay.

Here is where to find all the answers

You must enter a kfc-pizzahut-taco bell combination order the extra large bucket of chicken. Eat exactly at midnight. Next you need to drink ALL of the grease and  arrange the bones of all the left over chicken 20° east of tbe rising. Now this part is critical make sure you leave the offerings of an extra large meatlovers pizza with FRESH bread sticks for Princess Celestia. 

Yes they MUST be burning hot fresh out of the oven do not let cool even for 1 minute.

Now for Luna You'll need the XXL Chulpa, Lava sauce double decker combo with 15 mini shredded chicken quesadillas. You will need to bend the laws of physics and travel to a parallel earth to get them (I recommend earth216).

Okay, they have accepted the offering you ask them for answers on the language of the ancient dragon lords or ancient fae deities so to make think you are only wearing the flesh of a human but not actually human.

If you speak in English they will know you are human and turn you into earth pony to work in their spice mines of Excelsior as a slave so you MUST speak the language very clearly.

Afterwards it's a simple matter of bowing and translation of the answers into binary code then back into English by NASA's computer systems.

Or you can just ask @Dynamo Pad for hints but really that itself can be a little bit complicated at times 

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I've found 4/6. Still struggling with clue 2 and 3, though. I'll figure it out eventually!

3. Isn't so bad but 2 is a little bit of a trick question. "Friend" is used more in a " from a  certain point of view" here if that helps.

I had to go through a few  wrong answers myself to figure that one. Think like child not an adult is my advice for 2.

• Brohoof 1

:mustache:: Is everything in place, Starlight?

:yeahno:: Just about, Spike. Everything looks to be in place and written down. Now all we need are the items and we should be able to find and teleport Twilight to us.

:toldya:: Hey, Starlight! We're back and we managed to wrangle up the items that were looking for. An item from each of us that are memorable to Twilight. I brought the Friendship Journal. I found it when I was searching through the castle. It reminded me of the time Twilight faced Tirek, gained a castle and became the Princess of Feiendship.

B): I got the cane she got from Discord! I found it in Twilight’s Fan Club.

:grin:: I brought Twilight's Princess Crown. I found it sitting by the portal to the Human World. The same portal that Twilight traveled through to get her crown back from Sunset Shimmer.

:): I brought the delicious, fluffy pancakes~! I found them right on the Calendar.

:fluttershy:: I got Twilight's Smarty Pants doll. I actually found it when going to The Golden Oaks Memorial Library.

:yeahno:: Great work, everypony! Now all we need now is the final item and we can cast the spell. Has anyone seen Dynamo anywhere?

:toldya:: I'm not sure. Last I heard, he wanted to help in the search of a memorable item for Twilight.

Hey, guys! I think I found an item that's memorable to Twilight. It's Twilight's Element of Harmony. The Element of Magic. I had some difficulty finding it, but I actually found it thanks to @Sir Hugsalot. He said he was tasked with guarding it in case something bad had happened.

:yeahno:: That's perfect! With the magic of the Elements of Harmony, it'll help branch the connection to finding Twilight all the more easier.

Do you think that all of these items will help find Twilight?

:yeahno:: Only one way to find out. Stand back, everypony!

large.gif

POOF!

Sci-Twi :twismile:: H-Huh? W-Where am I?

Twilight! You're back! You're really back! I'm so glad that you're here! I thought something bad had happened to you. Wait, why do you have glasses?

Sci-Twi :twismile:: I've always worn glasses. Also, where are my hands? They've been replaced by hooves! Did I travel through a portal to Equestria again? Where's Sunset?

:): Oh~! I remember this Twilight. She, Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer had shown up one day when I made chocolate fondue! 

Uh...Starlight? Did the spell actually work? I mean, we have Twilight, but I don't think this is our Twilight.

:yeahno:: I think so. I know I looked over the spell and...uh oh. It looks like the spell had found Twilight, but it managed to bring a different Twilight to us. I think the spell needs to be very specific in the Twilight that we were looking for.

If that's true and if this isn't the Twilight we are looking for, then where's our Twilight?

^_^: Hey, everyopony! I'm back!

:toldya: :grin: :) B) :fluttershy: :yeahno: :mustache:: TWILIGHT!!!

my-little-pony-characters-group-hug-frie

We thought we lost you, Twilight! Are you okay? Where were you?

^_^: I actually went away to a week long Starswirl the Bearded convention. Dressed up in my costume and was gone for a couple of days. I'm sorry if I worried everypony. I remember leaving a note, but I guess the note was lost when making my checklist. It appears that a party had been going on, but I hope it's not too late to partake in the festivities.

:): Are you kidding? It's never too late to party! 

^_^: Then what are we waiting for? Let the festivities continue! Other me? Since you're already here. Would you like to join us?

Sci-Twi :twismile:: I know being summoned here was pretty sudden, but I've learned that one can never turn down a party. Especially if it's a party with friends.

And with that, Friendship Week has come to an end. Thank you so much to everyone that participated and joined in on the festivities! We'll see you again in the next festivities.

For those that took part and completed the Scavenger Hunt. Badges will be handed out as soon as possible.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
Forgot to add the locations of where the items were placed
  • Brohoof 3
  • Leaves 1

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned
  • The topic was locked