Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunny Starscout's Smoothie Scavenger Search

Sunny Starscout

My bananas~! Nanananana~! Bananas! ^_^ 

*As Sunny sings, she turns to take notice of the reader hearing her singing*

Oh! Hey, everypony!

I hope you've all been enjoying March, so far! :D 

One thing that I like to do when I'm not hanging out with my friends or riding on my rollerblades is making smoothies!

Seeing my friends and everyone try out my latest flavors always makes me happy when they get to enjoy. :coco:

Which is why I've been wanting to try out this new flavor I've been thinking up for quite a while! :eager:

I don't think it's ever been made before, but a special treat for everypony here on the forums!

*As Sunny fetches her ingredients, she takes notice that her ingredients are missing*

Huh. That's a bit strange. I knew I had these ingredients right here. Unless I misplaced them? :blink:

*As Sunny continues to search, she takes notice of Sparky the Dragon crawling around her smoothie cart*

Sparky? What are you...uh, oh! I think I might have an idea on where everything might have gone to. Due to Sparky's fire breath, some of the ingredients have most likely been teleported away. :double-shock:

I was honestly looking forward to making this new flavor for everyone, but it might not be possible. :(

*As Sunny heads back to her cart, she finds her list of ingredients for the smoothie right near Sparky*

Wait a second. That's it! There's been a slight change in plans, everypony! :pinkie:

I wrote down a list of ingredients on creating this smoothie. However, I wrote down where I'd be sharing this smoothie with you all.

Since the ingredients have been lost, we can turn this into a Smoothie Scavenger Hunt! :Pip-giggle:

If you manage to find all four ingredients, then you can DM the list to me, @Sunny Starscout! If you manage to find all four ingredients, then you'll get yourself a badge!

The scavenger hunt will last until the end of the month! Which will give everyone plenty of time to work together and find the smoothie ingredients! :) 

Here are the clues for you to find each ingredient!

1. To find the Milk, look no further than our lovely chocolate loving mare!

2. To find this fruit, you'll find it in both the song and when I had that epic fail!

3. To find this vegetable, look for when we had to clean up the season.

4. To find this extra fruit, you can find it from one of Twilight Sparkles old friends. They are a Heartfelt Fan!

Good luck everypony and happy searching! Remember that Hoof to Heart, we'll do our part! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 3
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 4

(edited)
1 hour ago, StarlightNyars said:

Likewise. I am having trouble finding these ingredients on the site.

I believe we're just supposed to list the ingredients, but I'm open to being corrected if we're actually supposed to find images of the items on the site. 

EDIT: I know for sure now that we're supposed to find images, my apologies.

Edited by Misty Shadow
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Misty Shadow said:

I sent my list in already. I believe we're just supposed to list the ingredients, but I'm open to being corrected if we're actually supposed to find images of the items on the site. 

I thought it was images, so are we sending a list of the ingredients that we find on the site and where we found them?

Edited by StarlightNyars
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

I thought it was images, so are we sending a list of the ingredients that we find on the site and where we found them?

The one running the event can clarify, since the post does not mention anything about images, just sending a list. Like I said, I'm open to being corrected, I do not want anyone taking my word for it.

EDIT: Looks like I'm correcting myself, I found the image for Clue #2. We are supposed to find images, please disregard what I've said previously. I apologize for the confusion. I've also now found the images for Clues #1 and #3 and believe I've found the trick to Clue #4. 

Edited by Misty Shadow
Important update.

(edited)
12 hours ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Alright, need probably help again with this XD Let's try too find!

Clue #4's image is the only one I can not find for the life of me. I feel like I've checked every single cast character profile now. 

EDIT: Never mind, I get what I was doing wrong now. I believe I've finally found everything for real this time.

Edited by Misty Shadow
  • Brohoof 1

Don’t forget to work together, lovelies! You can always make a group DM and see what you can find! 

I may not be around today or be able to help due to my busy schedule but I highly encourage union, friendship and team work! 

Oh I also encourage “pestering” (lovingly and playfully said since you are not a pester) the staff team and ask alll the questions and poke as much as you’d like. Heck even pull them into any group dm you might have. Feel free to blame me. :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 3

I wasn't planning on doing this, but I accidentally stumbled upon a clue not too long ago. I guess I have to join now. :laugh:

Good luck everyone! :3

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

12 hours ago, Cash In said:

I wasn't planning on doing this, but I accidentally stumbled upon a clue not too long ago. I guess I have to join now. :laugh:

Good luck everyone! :3

Not only you, lol. I also saw a clue from the hunt.

Looks like I'm gonna need to participate, as well. :D

On 2024-03-11 at 9:03 AM, Silly Druid said:

I found all of them, DM me if you need help :mlp_smile:

Will send ya one later. :D

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

From my perspective, this Scavenger Hunt is Elder Ring! Why is it so hard?! Even if I put my knowledge in common with a friend, we can't find anything! Well, that's not true! We found many things but none of them leaded us to an ingredient! :scoots:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1