Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RD, Sonic, or Flash?

Shenron00

Alright, so I wanna know: who really deserves the title of "Fastest Thing Alive"? Rainbow Dash, Sonic the Hedgehog, or The Flash? My votes on Sonic if he goes Super Sonic or Hyper Sonic, but that's just me. I wanna know what YOU think. (Btw, I know this topic is probably dead by now but I'm bored as crap)

It's really hard to compare beings from different universes, especially ones that don't follow realistic physics.

If you wanna be technical, the Sonic from the cartoons (particularly Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog) is so fast he can literally travel around the planet within seconds. Not even RD can do that. The game version of Sonic not so much. Then there's the comics Sonic who can move so fast he can travel through dimensions.

I don't really know much about the Flash though, never was much into super heroes.

If you compare the three of them in terms of speed, it's really hard to know which one of them is faster. Flash is very fast, Rainbow Dash can break the sound barrier in her world, and Sonic can travel around the planet in a matter of seconds.

You be the judge.

Flash. Because dashie and sonic fall in love and leave the race together without finishing :umad: but seriously, archie comic sonic can move fast enough to stop time and flash is hundreds of times faster then the speed of light. Dashie can only go about five times faster then sound without the sonic rainboom... So not a very close race. I give it to sonic in a full race, but my original theory still stands :)

Because they are from three different worlds with very different physic layouts, it's hard to tell. What would be cool, is to switch them into different worlds, and see how they would do there. But, even if Double Rainboom was applied here, Rainbow could be considered the fastest, due to the fact that she traveled so fast, she broke through the time-space continuum. She could be tied with Sonic because as other posters stated, he could travel around the planet within seconds.  

It depends on which Sonic and which Flash.

RD is definitely the slowest of the three, because while she can break the sound barrier in her world, she can't go much faster than that.

Sonic has been mentioned before that he can go around the world in a matter of seconds.

However, Flash can do anything at light speed. Depending on which flash, he can also utilize quantum tunneling, which means he can vibrate his body so fast he can pass through walls.

I would have to say the Flash, but I'm pretty biased :P

Flash. Not only has he circled the globe in seconds, he's went so damn fast on a few occasions, he's phased out of reality and into another.

Sonic would depend on what sonic, and if he would have access to any form beyond normal Sonic. Game Sonic, RD would out run him easy. If it were Comic Sonic...then he'd win. He's been unclockable in the comic, and any attempt to judge his top speed has failed. He's also mannaged to move fast enough, to fool guided targeting systems into thinking he's still in the same spot.

Alright, so I wanna know: who really deserves the title of "Fastest Thing Alive"? Rainbow Dash, Sonic the Hedgehog, or The Flash? My votes on Sonic if he goes Super Sonic or Hyper Sonic, but that's just me. I wanna know what YOU think. (Btw, I know this topic is probably dead by now but I'm bored as crap)

HAHA YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE SAYING BY PLACING THE TERM "FASTEST THING ALIVE" ON SONIC.

===

And actually nothing is faster than how I make all of the women in a room disappear.

HAHA YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE SAYING BY PLACING THE TERM "FASTEST THING ALIVE" ON SONIC.

===

And actually nothing is faster than how I make all of the women in a room disappear.

Yeah, I saw that video already. Besides, I just want to know what people think about this subject. Not trying to offend anypony at all. Just having some fun.

I think the flash is the fastest of the three he is able to travel and move so fast he can even move through objects such as stone and walls by vibrateing.,

Sonic or RD?

Sonic can move fast and transverse a lot of space in a short time but RD can break the color barrier.

I think RD can outrun Normal Sonic but special forms nah sonic.

Poor RD she needs some kind of super form to be able to use. lol.

Right, Im seeing done good (and a few rather poor) debates here everypony. Keep em coming. Its getting interesting up in here. Again feel free to put in someone you think is better than all 3 of them.