Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming the last of us left behind

emiliano8193

I'm still playing the DLC, and Left Behind will not disappoint anyone because it introduces you to a new character that we haven't seen before in the game and she is one of Ellie's friends. You will get to know more about her as you advance further into the game.

I'm still playing the DLC, and Left Behind will not disappoint anyone because it introduces you to a new character that we haven't seen before in the game and she is one of Ellie's friends. You will get to know more about her as you advance further into the game.

Actually, she showed up in the comics, so, she's not new.

I'd like to buy it, but I have to wonder if is worth it, and not too short for it's price, I won't pay 15 bucks for a two hour campaign

Actually, she showed up in the comics, so, she's not new.

I'd like to buy it, but I have to wonder if is worth it, and not too short for it's price, I won't pay 15 bucks for a two hour campaign

Never read the comics, it's worth buying the game if you ask me.

• Brohoof 1

The main campaign kind of spoiled the DLC a bit, but aside from that I'd say it's a pretty good DLC with some fun and funny moments

Well a little off topic but octodad has an easter egg of a stuffed derpy doll

Yeah, I found that kind of awesome, I carried it around that whole level   :lol: