Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Corrupted equestria (Rp)

Thepumpkinking

"Just look for a man wearing a gas mask." He said as he walked back into his barrack. He walked over to a small chest and opened it. Inside was a black mask "never thought I would have to wear this again" He slid the mask over his goggles. The goggles slide right into the eye holes. "Agent I is back in action" He looked at the passage to ponyville. Incog. grabbed a set of black smoke bombs and a kitana, "got my katana and some insanity bombs" He opened his wings and flew down the passage and stopped just close enough so that as he walked towards the basement of the mayor's house his foot steps echoed and bounced of the walls. He walked slowly whistling the Equestrian anthem. He had his kitana over his shoulder as he walked. His black mask showed no emotion. He had his hood down. His goggles glew a deep red.

@@Thepumpkinking,

Edited by Times S. Hay

@,@,@@Thepumpkinking,

"Hmm~ That went better than expected... save for this."  Muddle's shadow found small tracker on the side of her jacket and pinched it between its hands. "Keep track of these." 

Muddle made a mental note about these trackers, and smiled back at Overlord. She thought it was a nicer gesture than earlier, but... "Well thanks, but we may have different views on dea~ What was that?"

Edited by Dreamless

"Just look for a man wearing a gas mask." He said as he walked back into his barrack. He walked over to a small chest and opened it. Inside was a black mask "never thought I would have to wear this again" He slid the mask over his goggles. The goggles slide right into the eye holes. "Agent I is back in action" He looked at the passage to ponyville. Incog. grabbed a set of black smoke bombs and a kitana, "got my katana and some insanity bombs" He opened his wings and flew down the passage and stopped just close enough so that as he walked towards the basement of the mayor's house his foot steps echoed and bounced of the walls. He walked slowly whistling the Equestrian anthem. He had his kitana over his shoulder as he walked. His black mask showed no emotion. He held a insanity bomb in his hand. "that gas mask can't save you from this." He threw it and it exploded into black smoke. Only those of unbreakable will, Like Celestia's agents, could withstand the Hallucinations caused by a insanity bomb. "Have fun" Incog's goggles began to glow a deep red. He laughed as the black smoke filled the room. The hallucinations were harmless but Terrifying.

(to O.P.?)

(Not going to say its op, but it was a little fast. It would be that quick that you got back and forth in such a short time span without teleportation, wait till I'm done explaining the plan before you do that)

Chilly bones shrugged. "Probably a rotting piece of this monstrosity we are using for base" he explain. "So my explanation" he targeted blacklight "is that we need to take celestia and Luna down. First diversion then some stealth, then we reak havoc. But before any of that we need to make sure....you are all ready. And if I am not mistaken, you are all far from being ready"

Edited by Thepumpkinking

(ok I kind of got rid of the Insanity bomb, He still has them He just didn't use one.)

Incog. was still about 35 yards away from the end of the passage. He dragged the katana on the ground letting it spark. His bow was in the other hand. He gave a silent laugh, as he began to reach the end of the passage.

@@Thepumpkinking,@

Muddle looked up and remembered her trip down here, the floor did seem a little crumbly. "Hm, I guess you're right; and I remember you mentioning something about this earlier. Exactly what's going to get us ready?" She looked around and couldn't see much of a training room. 

@@Thepumpkinking,@,

Muddle looked up and remembered her trip down here, the floor did seem a little crumbly. "Hm, I guess you're right; and I remember you mentioning something about this earlier. Exactly what's going to get us ready?" She looked around and couldn't see much of a training room.

"Well that is quite easy, lets see here....from my previous assumptions, you and your shadow are. Excellent in the form of stealth. Such as thievery, but can you rough up a couple of people if need be?" He questioned her. His training tactic maybe wasn't the best. But it worked.

@@Thepumpkinking

She nodded her head, "It was never really on purpose but~" Her Shadow appeared by her side, "I'm pretty good taking and not giving back. As for fighting~" She quieted her Shadow by placing a hand over it's mouth, "We usually find other ways. I 'prefer' not to..." 

She looked back at her hand, smiled sheepishly, and removed it from her shadow's face. 

Edited by Dreamless

The overlord saw the living shadow and its master talking and figured out why her aura felt wrong he stepped back and reached for one of the axes that hung at his waist

"Muddle are you a servant of tzeentch explain yourself witch or I will end you"

He grabbed one off his axes and held it firmly pointing at her

Incognito stopped just a few yards from the open door of the passage. He sat down and listen to what they were saying. Lets wait and found out what they are going to do He thought to himself. He scraped his kitana on the stone wall of the passage every 3 minutes. Lets try and scare him He thought

@,@,@, @@Thepumpkinking,  

Blacklight had been listening calmly until the walking tank suddenly threaten the woman next to him. Putting a hand to one of his two pistols,  he put himself between him and the woman as he said, " Whoa...calm down there Steroids. Why don't put that ax away and focus on the more important problem here. I think we may have a mole." He gestured to the wall from where the sounds were coming from as he took a dud grenade and after pulling the pin, pushed it though a small hole in the wall. Backing a few feet away, he thought, Three...two...one...as he waited for whoever was behind the wall to react to the dud.    

Edited by Blacklight01

The overlord saw the living shadow and its master talking and figured out why her aura felt wrong he stepped back and reached for one of the axes that hung at his waist

"Muddle are you a servant of tzeentch explain yourself witch or I will end you"

He grabbed one off his axes and held it firmly pointing at her

Chilly bones walked up to the overlord, and put a hand on his shoulder. And then that's when his magic worked, his frost magic worked his way into his blood stream, making half of his blood cells into sharp icicles. Causing excruciating pain throughout his body, chilly bones made the overlord kneel to the ground. The gas mask man knelt down to his ear "you listen to me, and if you think you can harm any of you new siblings in this, I'm afraid to say you are dead wrong" his voice chilled the room. "You listen to me, and to me only, you chose to work with us, so if you have any objections, speak now" he said, he made sure the frost magic had kept him from speaking. "None? Good" he said standing up and turning to the rest of the group

@,@,

@,

"take this as an example if one of you choose to turn on me. were in this as one, treat each other as siblings. Not as enemies, save it for our real enemy" he said coldly.

One more colt walked in with his arms folded, he had dark blue hair with a messy look to it. He wore brown combat boots, he had band aids and bandages in his fingers and arms. He wore a sleeveless shirt, a one strap back pack, and his demon blue jeans cute, and torn. "Are you done yet, I've been waiting for WAY to long for you to finish here. And your to bastardly queens are kinda on to us do to someone you've met already" said short circuit.

"Ah yes, the royal guard. Everyone else meet a long time partner, short circuit" he said gesturing towards the new colt.

(Sorry if I seemed op lonewolf, but chilly bones in this Rp is powerful. Godly powerful, all I'm going to say is he is going to make one hell of a boss fight later XD no more hints :P)

Edited by Thepumpkinking

(No problem thepumpkinking)

The overlord grunted in slight pain as the icy magic flowed threw his veins him he slowly started getting back up and spoke out

"I've been in colder conditions but If you do that again I will rip you limb from limb warpspawn and I don't answer to you ether I'm just here to see if your plan has merit now I need to ask muddle about that shadow"

He then turned back to face muddle

"Muddle sorry for all this but what is that shadow Are you a tzeentch witch tell me"

He awaited slowly rubbing his shoulder to warm it up

Incog. noticed the dud and used his grapple to slingshot it back through the hole. He stood up and continued walking towards the end of the passage. He duel wielded his ninjato and katana. He made it to the end of the passage and looked at the man with a gas mask, and then to everybody else even the guard. In a shadowy tone he said "Miss me" He was serious this time, No Prisoners. 

@,

Seeing the dud pop back out only confirmed his suspicions as he thought, So I was right! as he drew both of his pistols and waited for the guard to appear. Noticing the wall opening beside him and the guard emerging from the enterance, Blacklight calmly waited with a quiet smug on his face as he hear the guard say, "Miss me." Blacklight only replied, " Nope." before firing both pistols at the guard as he backed away from him. 

(OOC: Wescering is quickly stepping to the side to dodge something.)

Incog. Wescered to the right and threw a smoke bomb in Blacklight's face. "Oh no, guns... too bad you don't have enough ammo to actually hit me."Incog. said sarcastically. He used his grapple to pull down one of the supports of the basement. trying to crush Blacklight.

@

Did he just throw a smoke bomb at me?! Blacklight thought, unbelieving, as he stepped back and almost didn't see what the guard was doing until the support nearly fell on him. Rolling away at the last second, he discarded the pistols as he drew his sword. Entering a defensive pose, he slowly began to circle his opponent as he analyzed every detail he could gleam off of his opponent. Noticing a blind spot due to his mask, he sent a strong low swipe, aiming to cut his legs off. " You should have ran when you had the chance."    

Edited by Blacklight01

Incog. jumped up and stood on Blacklight's sword "You should have thought before drawing your sword." Incog. hit Blacklight with the hilt of his kitana and jumped of his sword. Incog.  crossed his kitana and ninjato, to protect himself. He started to enjoy this, that is rare for him.

Incog. jumped up and stood on Blacklight's sword "You should have thought before drawing your sword." Incog. hit Blacklight with the hilt of his kitana and jumped of his sword. Incog. crossed his kitana and ninjato, to protect himself. He started to enjoy this, that is rare for him.

(Sorry it was my sixteenth birthday today....stupid cake to the face again -_-)

Chilly bones jumped in, with a drop kick to the left of incogs head. Catching him off guard "you have become a major nuisance to me..." He said getting up off his back. He turned around to picked up incog by the throat and looked at his mask "I will say, your bravery does surprise me" he spoke before sending him into a support of the ceiling, braking it and making debre fall all over to incog. "But your attempts are futile"

Edited by Thepumpkinking

@,

Blacklight swore as blood slowly began leaking out a cut on Blacklight's face from the strike as he regained his balance and put himself back into a defesive posture, waiting for the guard to make the first move. As he glared at his opponent he thought, For an old man...he moves with the body of a man half his age...also is he enjoying this?! He noted the guard's look of satisfaction as he prepared himself for the guard's next move. That was until the masked man drop kicked him and covered him in debris. Lowering his sword slightly he turned to man as he said, " Well the was anti-climatic."  

((happy birthday man :squee: ))

Edited by Blacklight01

"I expect answers muddle"

The overlord then turned to face the downed incog and walked over to him

"You've made a Big mistake coming back here little man"

The overlord picked him up buy his neck and dragged him over to chilly bones and threw him down by his feet

"What do we do with him now"

(Happy birthday man)

Edited by lonewolf1735

Incog. chuckled at the tank . Incog's voice sounded different. "No one will leave this room... alive" His goggles glew a deep red. He jumped up and slashed the overlords helmet. The katana just scraped away the paint on it. He climbed over him and kicked Blacklight. He stood waiting to dodge or counter any attack they could throw at him. Incog. neck twitched as he said "I... I will make you bow before the queen."

@

Blacklight gasped in pain though quickly recovered as he said, " I'll bow when I'm dead!" before luaching a series of powerfull thrusts and slashes, scoring several hits though soon left him breathing heavily. Slipping back into a defensive posture, he noted the the guards eyes had turned pure red, Well that's unexpected...I wonder what other surprises he has...he thought as he waited for the guard's next move.   

Incog. chuckled at the tank . Incog's voice sounded different. "No one will leave this room... alive" His goggles glew a deep red. He jumped up and slashed the overlords helmet. The katana just scraped away the paint on it. He climbed over him and kicked Blacklight. He stood waiting to dodge or counter any attack they could throw at him. Incog. neck twitched as he said "I... I will make you bow before the queen."

(Thanks guys :D)

Annoyed with all this, he looked at incog, and crossed his arms "explain what is this going to do, hmm? Will this stop me? Or anyone else? Lets put this into consideration. Lets say, you kill me. Which the possibility of it is pretty close to none, BUT lets say you some how do...what is that going to do. I won't be the only one, there will be thousands of people who will eventually end the queens. But of course, the mindless minion swoops in trying to save equestria....spare me the embarrassment and just leave"

Incog through off his cut up trench coat revealing his agent's uniform under it. He was breathing heavily from the cuts and stabs. "Then you will be bowing before the day is done." He ran towards Blacklight and jumped over him. He did an leg sweep and tripped him. He noticed a crack in his goggles. He threw them off showing that his normally purple eyes were now green. "I will watch you burn." He said to the man with a gas mask. He look to the mostly empty syringe that rolled out of the trench coat's pocket that had some green liquid inside it. Incog. used his grapple to pull it towards him and crushed it.

Incog through off his cut up trench coat revealing his agent's uniform under it. He was breathing heavily from the cuts and stabs. "Then you will be bowing before the day is done." He ran towards Blacklight and jumped over him. He did an leg sweep and tripped him. He noticed a crack in his goggles. He threw them off showing that his normally purple eyes were now green. "I will watch you burn." He said to the man with a gas mask. He look to the mostly empty syringe that rolled out of the trench coat's pocket that had some green liquid inside it. Incog. used his grapple to pull it towards him and crushed it.

Chilly bones put one arm out to catch the grappling hook. Once he caught it it pulled him towards incog, he saw the syringe, and quickly pulled out his short sword. He did a twirl around incog fidgeting the syringe. But he used the force of the pull of the grappling hook to launch incog into a wall. Then with that he grabbed whatever was in the syringe and froze it and threw it into a wall destroying it. He then walked over to incog and jabbed the blade into his shoulder and twisted. "Does it make you feel proud that your obeying a monstrosity, know as our ruler?" He pulled the blade out and walked away