Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Corrupted equestria (Rp)

Thepumpkinking

"Don't under estimate the agents. I trained them, just take my will and strength and multiply it by 10" Incog said looking over to gas mask "If I can bring this guy down they can kill him" He said pointing to Blacklight. "And big man over there is the only one that can stand a chance against agent T." 

@,

" We could but I don't think we fare that well if they bring half the guard with them. Also I rather fight them in a time and place of our choosing." Blacklight said as prepared himself to make a quick getaway should the need arise. Am I the only one here who cares about tactics...also he didn't bring me down I had him on the ropes...Blacklight thought as he looked around out of habit.   

The overlord stood up and nodded

"Yes killing these agents now would be a good idea and I'm all for a bit of killing and blood spilling so how do you guys want to handle this I say we just rush them as soon as they get here"

He grabbed his axe and swung it into a nearby tree and then pulled it out

"Besides my axe hungers for a fresh kill and I'd like to introduce it to agent T's head"

@"Missing? That just sounds... Why so we need to get out here?" @@Thepumpkinking,

Muddle turned towards... the man in the gas mask after he spoke, but remained silent as the others voiced their opinions on what to do. She slowly started took a few step back. She wasn't a very loud person; and besides, "I like to work where I can't be seen... What am I thinking? I don't want to kill them...." Her thoughts sounded a little unsure.

Edited by Dreamless

"I agree with him, Facing the rooks out here in the open is a one way ticket to hell" Incog said as he unsheathed his kitana, stabbed it into the ground and leaned on it. "I recommend we get 6 in a open area where he can't hide, Get D in a small, confined place where he can't run, and T in a large area where he can't corner you."  

"Incog, you doubt to much. You don't know what I'm capable of... You've only seen a glimpse of my true skill in battle. Your doubt won't bring you far. But It will bring you suffering. Be optimistic,as I" he said bowing and smiling under his mask. Things couldnt be to bad.

Incognito crossed his arms "I am sure you are much more powerful, but they are Celestia's best agents, I trained them myself, When I was in the prime of my youth, They are extremely skilled fighters. Able to use the environment to their advantage. If we don't play our cards right then Celestia will have all our heads on posts out side Canterlot. Then thousands of others will die, Celestia's rein will stay for who knows the next 5, 10, maybe 100 years. The point is don't under estimate them. They have the bravery of a dumbass, the intelligence of scholars and the speed of wolves"

" So basically it's a fight we can avoid." Blacklight said, putting it all into perceptive, he then turned to the masked man as said, " Also it not a good idea to show our enemy all our cards before we are ready to use them. So in this case avoiding them will help us more in the long by not only taking the princesses by surprise, but also letting them underestimate us. Which can and will prove to be their undoing." Blacklight himself as much as he wanted to see the man's full power forced himself to look at the situation tactically in what would help them more in the long run. 

" So basically it's a fight we can avoid." Blacklight said, putting it all into perceptive, he then turned to the masked man as said, " Also it not a good idea to show our enemy all our cards before we are ready to use them. So in this case avoiding them will help us more in the long by not only taking the princesses by surprise, but also letting them underestimate us. Which can and will prove to be their undoing." Blacklight himself as much as he wanted to see the man's full power forced himself to look at the situation tactically in what would help them more in the long run.

Chilly bones looked at the group. He saw reason and decided to let it slide. "Very well....we will meet up at the library then....the only place that is still intact..." He said backing up and turning into a frost cloud. Disappearing into the wind, night was turning into day.

The walls that kept ponyville separated from canterlot was covered in fires as the infected ones riot with the guards

Edited by Thepumpkinking

"The sun rises, this black suit will make me an easy target for anybody who sees me, I will meet you in the library" Incog. backed up into a large thing of bushes and seemed to disappear. Incog. jumped from roof to roof and jumped into trees to stay hidden. He headed for the library by crossing through buildings and hiding inside ally ways when guards passed him. 

" Alright see you guys there." Blacklight replied simply before taking off into the air, heading back to his home to change back into his normal armor before heading off to the library. Well for better or worst...I'm stuck with them now...Blacklight reflected as he flew, ...Why can't I shake this feeling however that I'm only a pawn in a game of giants...and the odds aganist us aren't exactly favorable either, an entire army aganist the four of us, not including myself. We're going to have to play our cards carefully...   

Incog. stopped and opened a hidden passage that lead to his barracks. To his surprise it was empty, He grabbed the potion and  drank it. He felt the wounds heal. He walked into a room and came out 10 minutes later. He changed his outfit from the black armorless suit to a gray armored suit. He then took  a passage to the library when he got there he noticed that he was the first there. He sat at a table in the corner and puled out a arrow. He took off his glove and opened his fingers as he set his hand on the table. He began to stab the area between his fingers very quickly as he hummed a tune.

After patrolling for about 2 hours lightning twirl decided he needed to find a relatively stable structure because there was no way in hell that he was spending the night out side for the infected people too attack him again so he wandered around for a bit until. He looked down the street and saw a library that was pretty much still standing because it had a very sturdy looking build too it he walked inside. To see that no one was in the room that he could see but he heard humming

Edited by Anto677

Incog. heard the door open He got his bow ready and looked down to the bottom floor, He saw the guard and quickly pulled out his grapple. He used his grapple to wrap around the guard's legs and pull him up to the floor, He tied up Lightning's hands and whispered "SHHHHH"

As she backed away the mayors office, and the two threats that laid inside, Muddle couldn't help be feel uneasy. From she could remember, she had somehow survived the 'meet and greet' of the cults that plans to... dethrone Celestia. "And what a meeting it was." She couldn't shake this odd feeling about her teammates, or the man she worked for, ever since she spoke with Blacklight and the thought was placed into her mind.

"Focus, the moment you become paranoid and accuse everyone is where this ends..."

The uneasy feeling came back as she finished her thought. She felt odd actually finishing her thought for once. With that she started to go look for shelter near the library. There was no way she could go home yet.

Edited by Dreamless

Whoa man no need to do that if you are staying here I can leave and like wait aren't you the guy who had those really cool arrows and the ninja suit what happened to that you seem to have a modified standard issue armour now and if you could un tie my hands that would be great

Incog. untied his hands and legs. "Why are you here" Incog. said putting away his bow. He still was holding the arrow in his hand, he stabbed it into the table. "I am expecting some.... Acquaintances, and I don't want them to see you here."  Incog. walked back to Lightning. "Also this is nothing like standard issue armor. This armor is made of a rare metal only found in the crystal mines under Canterlot. Also it is much lighter, stronger, allows me to keep my agility, and it can be thrown off the castle and not get a dented on it."

I'm here cause I wanted some shelter when night comes but if you are useing this space that's fine there might be another room that's not full of holes in here but that is quite the fall for armour and the crystal what under the castle? Wouldn't that be a security risk or so etching not that I care but why have we never heard of this

"just don't be out in the open, when they show up." Incog. said looking at a staircase. "I have already said to much about the mines." Incog. said pulling Lightning to his feet. Incog. just went back to stabbing the area between his fingers and humming. He pricked his finger with the arrow but it didn't bother him.

Ok I will try I will be back in about 45 minutes so I will find a room then finish my shift for today I will try to stay out of the way I will come back in through the back door. See you later if you have not left the library yet and if you are doing illegal stuff and guards come in just please don't tell them I am here I'm on very thin ice with the guard command.

"If the guards show up, they won't leave this building if you know what I mean." Incog. said slamming the arrows tip between his index and middle finger. He took off his helmet and started to whisper the lyrics to the knife song. "I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop."