Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Corrupted equestria (Rp)

Thepumpkinking

We are still excepting

OOC link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/88375-corrupted-equestria-action-adventure-mystery/

The day was as normal as it could get for equestria, the plague still infecting others beyond canterlot. Killing its victims, leaving no survivors. To bad the two queens could care less for their people.

Celestia stood above the new recruits (any of the royal guards) showing no emotion for them. Since she had not cared for any of them. "Today, my loyal subjects. You! Will all be hereby sentence to do a clean sweep of ponyville. I want you all to find the one they call 'the cult leader' and get rid of this rumor....and don't come back until he or she's head is brought with you" she explain coldly. "Now dismissed."

Guards kept things handled in the half standing ponyville. Keeping the ponies alive from crooks....so they could die of the plague. None of the guards cared for the sick, if anything they used them for target practice with their new shiny guns and weapons.

None could find the so called cult leader, only he can find you.

Blacklight briskly walked the decaying streets of Ponyville, trying to keep the worst of the once-great town's sights out of his view as he headed to a very important meeting with one of the leaders of Ponyville's growing black market. Remember, just get the conformation for the drop off and get out of there...he reminded himself as he opened the door to the bar where they would be meeting. He knew he was already on thin ice with the royal guard as it is so the less time he spent here, the better. After ordering a cheap cider, he sat in the corner of the room, glancing from the partrons to the enterance as he waited for the meeting to begin. As he sat there he thought, Well they never said they were going to send someone...maybe no one's coming. It coul- he was interrupted from his thoughts as his drink arrived. Quietly thanking the waiter, he took a quick drink of the cider, forcing himself to ignore its foul taste as he finished half the drink in the first go. Placing his drink down, he noticed a small piece of paper sticking out of the bottom. Curious, he pulled it out and quickly read the paper. Written on it was Drop's at Canterlot wall, subsection 6 at midnight. You'll have ten minutes. Be there. APB. Realizing it was from his contact, he quickly pocketed the paper as he rose from chair and after leaving a few bits for the drink, quickly exited the bar. Checking his map, he calculated that if he was to make it on time, he would have to leave in a hour. Still gives me enough time to get some quick supplies. He thought as he rushed to prepare himself for the coming drop.     

Chilly bones was ontop if a building, or at least what was left of the foundation. He stood on the good half of it, wings tucked behind his backpack, and his hood on. He wore black rain boots, a denim blue hooded coat, and his water proof gloves. But the one thing that kept him distinguished was his gas mask. He wore it for the protection of the plague.

He sat on the edge of the wall, third story of the wreckage once know as a house. His hands on his lap, and his eyes to the ground. He watched as some passed by and others stood. The guards didn't notice him. But when they did, they scoffed him off and went on with there business.

You are under heavy watch, due to some rumors about possessions being stolen...from your so called "shadow". Now as crazy as this rumor sounds, we must take caution with this and keep tabs on you. Remember, we are always watching ~royal patrol~

Muddle held a piece of paper in-front of her face. She read it and sighed, "Well... it's not all bad... I still have yo~"

~

A miniature telescope appeared in shadowy figures hands, it seemed to materialize the telescope from thin air. What exactly was this... 'thing' looking at? "To answer your question, a gold hands ring$" Thanks... It played with the ring in it's hands for bit longer.

"As I said, it can only get worse, I have you..." Her shadow smiled and placed the ring in Muddle's hands, "Cheer up! I just paid for your dinner~" And with that, it dispersed into the ground.

~

Muddle sighed again and continued walking down the street. She swore she heard a whisper, but it must have been this gloomy atmosphere finally getting to her. "Besides, I found the owner looting it from her victim."

Edited by Dreamless

Incognito looked up at Celestia "You pulled me out of retirement for this" He said as he walked away and out the door. Incog. knew that most of the guards thought he was a rookie since that most of his career he was a secret to everypony but Celestia and Luna. His gear did not get upgrades like the guards, he stayed with the old fashion stealth bow, A scoped bow with a metal shell, and his red hilted ninjato. Incog. thought to himself his motto Serve the Princess and Protect the innocent. He opened his wings and flew to ponyville. When he arrived he noticed the stench of decay. What happened while I was gone he thought to himself. Might as well take this the 'queen' gave me Incog. thought as he took out a syringe and stabbed it into a blood vessel. They said this should keep me safe, but from what He thought to himself. Incog. walked towards what was left of the town hall. He noticed that the guards had gas masks. Strange Incog thought to himself as he put the detachable hood of his trench coat over his head. It shrouded his head in shadows so all ponies could see was a black figure with green glowing eyes.

After some brief errands, Blacklight quietly flew out of Ponyville on his way to Canterlot. Though his usual bulkily leather armor was replace with a lighter armor that was covered with a enchanted cloak that he had picked up from a zebra merchant a few years back, before Equestria's boarders were closed due to the plague. He sighed as he remembered those times, before the plague, before all of this. After a few moments, he realized he had zoned out and shook his head as he tried to go back to former train of thought. Yea the cloak was a great buy...not only did it hide the viewers face, but also hid his voice as well...or at least that what the merchant claimed...too bad I couldn't bring my rifle for this but stealth is key here. One loud noise and I'm dead meat...as he flew he gave a small chuckle as he thought...and to think. I once defended that city in it's time of need.

Edited by Blacklight01

You are under heavy watch, due to some rumors about possessions being stolen...from your so called "shadow". Now as crazy as this rumor sounds, we must take caution with this and keep tabs on you. Remember, we are always watching ~royal patrol~

Muddle held a piece of paper in-front of her face. She read it and sighed, "Well... it's not all bad... I still have yo~"

~

A miniature telescope appeared in shadowy figures hands, it seemed to materialize the telescope from thin air. What exactly was this... 'thing' looking at? "To answer your question, a gold hands ring$" Thanks... It played with the ring in it's hands for bit longer.

"As I said, it can only get worse, I have you..." Her shadow smiled and placed the ring in Muddle's hands, "Cheer up! I just paid for your dinner~" And with that, it dispersed into the ground.

~

Muddle sighed again and continued walking down the street. She swore she heard a whisper, but it must have been this gloomy atmosphere finally getting to her. "Besides, I found the owner looting it from her victim."

Chilly bones stood up, and jumped off the roof. Once his feet was off the roof, and his body in mid air. His body bursted into a icy cloud that traveled away. Flowing through the wind.

The icy cloud had formed down the street from muddle. She had been accused of stealing...from a shadow. It was interesting to say the least. Something that gives him a advantage to the tyrants of equestria. The cloud turned into the his physical form, a ally behind muddle. He peaked by the corner, starring at her from behind. Trying to see if it was muddle, his confirmations was right.

Incog. walked past the town hall and down 3 other streets, He noticed a mare, he stepped to the right so that he would not bump into her. How can anypony survive here He thought to himself. He looked behind him to see if he was being followed. Incog took off his hood when the mare past. Good, I would rather not get seen He sat against a mailbox. He pulled out some pictures that the 'queen' gave him and thought the names of the ponies in the pictures to himself Muddle, Blacklight, and... what was the third one's name He scratched his chin and thought.

@@Thepumpkinking,

As Muddle continued to walk, she couldn't help but feel cold. "No..." Cold was the wrong word, a sudden chill ran up her spine. Whatever it was, the feeling scared her. Even when the cold feeling passed, she still felt uneasy.

Muddle started to look around a bit, and slowly took one step backwards. She bumped into something and almost screamed. She was happy to see Shadow for once. "... You nearly gave me a heart attack! What are you thinking?"

~

Her shadow was a little confused, "I just saw you start shaking. That seemed odd even for you."

~

Muddle seemed a little confused as well. "D-don't worry about it. I just... need a new jacket." She swiftly walked past her shadow and continued to wherever this road would take her, at least that was her plan. Her shadow wasn't moving, so neither was she. "... Can't we just go..."

@@Thepumpkinking,

As Muddle continued to walk, she couldn't help but feel cold. "No..." Cold was the wrong word, a sudden chill ran up her spine. Whatever it was, the feeling scared her. Even when the cold feeling passed, she still felt uneasy.

Muddle started to look around a bit, and slowly took one step backwards. She bumped into something and almost screamed. She was happy to see Shadow for once. "... You nearly gave me a heart attack! What are you thinking?"

~

Her shadow was a little confused, "I just saw you start shaking. That seemed odd even for you."

~

Muddle seemed a little confused as well. "D-don't worry about it. I just... need a new jacket." She swiftly walked past her shadow and continued to wherever this road would take her, at least that was her plan. Her shadow wasn't moving, so neither was she. "... Can't we just go..."

The masked figure turned into frost and positioned himself on the buildings. Almost like he was teleporting from building to building following the mare. He had to wait for her to get to a unpopulated area....and away from that thing that guarded her, it could be defensive and not see reason and attack on sight. So his timing had to perfect. But he had to be patient.

Lightning twirl was thinking to himself as he was on patrol in one of the worst parts of what was left of ponyville. He was amazed on how fast the plague took over people but he quickly snapped out of it remembering he had a job to do. One of the jobs sounded harder than just a patrol he had all ready given a notice to one person for rumoured theft but one sounded harder than the rest "find the leader of a new cult" he did not know where to look though or have any description to what he might look like. But for now he though. He should start paying attention to his patrol again so he could get out of this god forsaken part of ponyville.

Edited by Anto677

Incog put away the pictures and put back on his hood. Can't keep a eye on them if I can't find them He started walking down the abandoned streets until he noticed a masked pony on a roof... but he just continued walking. After walking down some of the streets he noticed some guards, He was back at town hall. Well all roads lead somewhere He thought to himself.

Muddle moved her foot slightly, gesturing for her shadow to follow. After a few moments, her shadow followed her. "Fine, well find you a new 'jacket' if that really what's bothering you." Muddle sighed in relief and continued on her path to~ "Were?" She was miles away from home, and the one place she wanted to go was quarantined when all of this began.

"Chin-up Muddie, I'm sure he made out alright." Muddle smiled for once. That had to be the most kind thing her shadow had ever s~ "Then again, can you just imagine him not? Wow! that would really make my day."

"... Only you..." She continued walking, until she found a bit of shelter. She started to make a small fire from some of the old structure. Finally feeling a little more warm and safe, she started to think about what to do with the ring.

~

"It's not mine... and I don't know who's it is..."

"Some yellow would be a nice addition to my black..."

Edited by Dreamless

Muddle moved her foot slightly, gesturing for her shadow to follow. After a few moments, her shadow followed her. "Fine, well find you a new 'jacket' if that really what's bothering you." Muddle sighed in relief and continued on her path to~ "Were?" She was miles away from home, and the one place she wanted to go was quarantined when all of this began.

"Chin-up Muddie, I'm sure he made out alright." Muddle smiled for once. That had to be the most kind thing her shadow had ever s~ "Then again, can you just imagine him not? Wow! that would really make my day."

"... Only you..." She continued walking, until she found a bit of shelter. She started to make a small fire from some of the old structure. Finally feeling a little more warm and safe, she started to think about what to do with the ring.

~

"It's not mine... and I don't know who's it is..."

"Some yellow would be a nice addition to my black..."

His timing was on point. It was a good thing he had waited, now to make his move.

His body formed in front of the shelter, first at his feet, then his abdomen and arms, then his head with the gas mask. The cool temperature from his body let off cold mist from around him, like an aura. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. Quietly he waited till she would look up at him.

Incog put away the pictures and put back on his hood. Can't keep a eye on them if I can't find them He started walking down the abandoned streets until he noticed a masked pony on a roof... but he just continued walking. After walking down some of the streets he noticed some guards, He was back at town hall. Well all roads lead somewhere He thought to himself.

Short circuit had enough of these stupid gaurds littering his streets. So he decided to have some fun by throwing some mad at the back of incogs head, then a rock, and then bottles. Soon he stopped and stuck out his tongue "catch me if you can pipsqueak" he said turning around and running.

(Just trying to entertain the rest of the oc's instead of focusing on one lol)

Edited by Thepumpkinking

@@Thepumpkinking

Incog. quickly opened his wings and chased after the stallion. He quickly caught up and landed in front of him. Incog took off his hood and looked at the him. "Why are you doing that?" He bluffed and put his hand on the hilt of his ninjato. "apologize and We can move along and no one will get hurt." Incog had a straight emotionless face.

Edited by Times S. Hay

@@Thepumpkinking, (sorry for the delay in between post, I'm multi-tasking.)

Muddle hand were shaking. She slowly placed the ring in her pocket and refused to look up from the fire. "That warm and safe feeling didn't last too long~" She continued to stare, not really wanting to look up. She continued staring into the fire, even as it slowly died down. 

Muddle's shadow made no sudden movements. It listened to Muddle as she softly asked what was behind her. "That's a very good question... I think you mean who?"

Muddle slowly got up and took a few steps back. She looked up and saw the mask. Her first thought was a guard that sent her the letter, but maybe if she pretended long enough something good might actually happen today. "Uh... this wouldn't be your house that I started a fire in?"

Edited by Dreamless

@@Thepumpkinking, (sorry for the delay in between post, I'm multi-tasking.)

Muddle hand were shaking. She slowly placed the ring in her pocket and refused to look up from the fire. "That warm and safe feeling didn't last too long~" She continued to stare, not really wanting to look up. She continued staring into the fire, even as it slowly died down.

Muddle's shadow made no sudden movements. It listened to Muddle as she softly asked what was behind her. "That's a very good question... I think you mean who?"

Muddle slowly got up and took a few steps back. She looked up and saw the mask. Her first thought was a guard that sent her the letter, but maybe if she pretended long enough something good might actually happen today. "Uh... this wouldn't be your house that I started a fire in?"

"Sorry for the cold, it's a aspect I have" said chilly bones his voice echoing in the mask. "No this isn't my home, to dusty and old....maybe some purple paint, and some paintings....and a tiger on a leash" he said using his hands to imagine this idea of his, "and a nice tank for my pet shark....his name shall be..." He said crossing his arms thinking while using his left hand to hold the bottom of his mask, making it look like he was in deep thought. "Edgar....Edgar the magnificent...." He said waving his arms slowly to show his exaggeration.

@@Thepumpkinking,

Incog. quickly opened his wings and chased after the stallion. He quickly caught up and landed in front of him. Incog took off his hood and looked at the him. "Why are you doing that?" He bluffed and put his hoof on the hilt of his ninjato. "apologize and We can move along and no one will get hurt." Incog had a straight emotionless face.

Short circuit looked at him closely, "I'm tired if stupid royals acting like they own the place, so...." He put his hand up and electricity flowed through his fingers, "I'm tired of it" he said hitting the building next to them with a violent blast of electricity, knocking the building down off the foundation. Using it as a distraction, short circuit opened his wings and flew away.

As midnight neared, Blacklight finally made it to the drop off, hiding in a nearby bush and putting out his torch to avoid any nearby patrols. As midnight stuck, two torches could be seen on the wall, though Blacklight remained hidden until he heard the signal. Confident it was the ponies he was suppose to meet, he cautiously left his cover and approached the pair. Upon closer inspection, the pair turned out to be two ponies, both of them hidden behind their cloaks. Next to them stood three bags ladled with food and medicine, both worth a fortune in Ponyville, especially the latter. Wow, she must have some friends in high places...he thought as he wordlessly grabbed all three bags, quickly hooking two of the bags over his shoulder and attaching the last one to his belt as he took off back towards Ponyville. That was until a gunshot rang out, gazing him. Shit! I knew this was going too well. He noted as he took evasive action, hopping to shake the two guards that were on his tail as he raced back to Ponyville.    

Edited by Blacklight01

Incog. chased after him and used his old mini grappling hook to subdue him  "No one escapes me"  Incog. pulled him to the ground "I will give you more chance to apologize and I will let you go" Incog Cut the rope and set him free after ​Protect the innocent  "Get out of my sight, now" Incog. said as he put his hood back on shrouding his face in shadow and began to walking away

As midnight neared, Blacklight finally made it to the drop off, hiding in a nearby bush and putting out his torch to avoid any nearby patrols. As midnight stuck, two torches could be seen on the wall, though Blacklight remained hidden until he heard the signal. Confident it was the ponies he was suppose to meet, he cautiously left his cover and approached the pair. Upon closer inspection, the pair turned out to be two ponies, both of them hidden behind their cloaks. Next to them stood three bags ladled with food and medicine, both worth a fortune in Ponyville, especially the latter. Wow, she must have some friends in high places...he thought as he wordlessly grabbed all three bags, quickly hooking two of the bags over his shoulder and attaching the last one to his belt as he took off back towards Ponyville. That was until a gunshot rang out, gazing him. Shit! I knew this was going too well. He noted as he took advasive action, hopping to shake the two guards that were on his tail as he raced back to Ponyville.    

Lightning twirl thought to himself dammit missed and started to chase down the possible black market buyer trying not to loose him in the darkness of the night he almost caught up to him too if he had not tripped. Shit I probably should not mention this at the debriefing

@@Thepumpkinking,

"..." Shadow was the first to act. It quickly materialized on the wall directly in between Muddle and this stranger. It was dying from laughter. "Finally someone with a sense of humor! I like this Edgar. Maybe we could even feed him a light brown, spiky haired guy with an obsession for books?" Muddle eyes widened as she watched her shadow, and had to pretend like it was not there. "So much for protecting me, what is it doing! I'm sure that he can't see it... Think positive, he apologized right?"

She faked a giggle, "Hilarious sir!... Although, what I really think this place need though isn't paint or sharks. It needs more doors." She pointed across the street, "Like that one way over there... pardon me." She was about to start running.

Edited by Dreamless

Blacklight finally managed to put some distance in-between himself and the guards but didn't slow down until he was sure they had lost. After an hour of brisk flying, Blacklight finally slowed his pace as he thought, Close one...I have to be more careful next time. Though it didn't make much of a difference since he could see the edges of Ponyville in the distance...or at least what was left of it. Landing in the old quarter of the city, he headed to the final part of the job, delivering the bags to the mare simply known as APB. Reaching his destination, an abandoned house, he carefully opened the door headed inside. He stopped when he discovered a note that read simply, Remember the deal. Fifty-fifty, just leave it were you found the note. P.S. I'll keep in touch. APB Emptying half of what he collected in one bag, he carefully placed it where he had found the note and quietly exited the house. Sighing as he closed the door, he realized just how tired he was from the day's events, but forced himself to take off again...he had one more place to visit before he could rest for the night.

@@Thepumpkinking,

"..." Shadow was the first to act. It quickly materialized on the wall directly in between Muddle and this stranger. It was dying from laughter. "Finally someone with a sense of humor! I like this Edgar. Maybe we could even feed him a light brown, spiky haired guy with an obsession for books?" Muddle eyes widened as she watched her shadow, and had to pretend like it was not there. "So much for protecting me, what is it doing! I'm sure that he can't see it... Think positive, he apologized right?"

She faked a giggle, "Hilarious sir!... Although, what I really think this place need though isn't paint or sharks. It needs more doors." She pointed across the street, "Like that one way over there... pardon me." She was about to start running.

A wall of ice materialized right in front of her. Stopping muddle in her tracks. He then looked over to the shadow. "Ahh, now the marvelous figment appears. Remarkable is it?" He said looking at it "a spirit in the form of a shadow? Say, it does seem like you to are spiritually connected? If I'm not right?" He then turned his attention to the mare. He tilted his head "take no fear child, for I do not wish to harm you in anyway, but I would like to ask....since your two are a very interesting couple...what do you think of the two queens?" He questioned.

Incog. quickly got out of sight of the stallion. He jumped up onto a roof of a building. What happened to equestria while I was gone Incog. thought to himself. He sat down and counted his arrows. "50" He activated his goggles to look for the ponies he was looking for. He noticed a mare and a stallion talking. He pulled out the picture of muddle "Target located" He stood up and jumped across the roof tops to muddle's location.

@@Thepumpkinking

Shadow wasn't phased by the fact that he could see it. Shadow was actually still laughing, "Linked huh? I'm guessing the long black line on the ground gave it away." Muddle was convinced Shadow was trying to get her killed. "Well Muddle, now's not the time to get cold feet, he asked you a question." 

"Who's side are you on anyway!" It seemed to think for a moment before responding, "Yours, 25% of the time." 

She sighed and looked at the man in the mask again. This answer would mean treason, but she had already seen what lying had gotten her. "Fine, if all this is over an opinion... I think there monsters. I might not be in this situation right now if they had done there job right..." Maybe half the truth was a good place to start... and hopefully end.

Edited by Dreamless