Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Corrupted equestria (ACTION ADVENTURE MYSTERY)

Thepumpkinking

Link for the Rp. We are still accepting :)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/88552-corrupted-equestria-rp/

Corrupted equestria

This takes place sixty years after the elements of harmony (meaning the six elements no longer live) but still both celestia and Luna control the lands. Well what's left of the lands. See equestria had been attacked by a plague, think of it as the Black Plague, brought in by flees and rats. But also being airborne and could infect water holes, and reservoirs. Making things pretty hard to live without the bodies of the dead filling the streets....except for canterlot, that's where all the rich live. Where others gamble and drink and live their life like the plague wasn't there. The rich is what only celestia and Luna care about now, they don't care about a cure either. Only thing that matters is the money they make from all this.

Every other city is worn down, each city decaying, filled with the sick or the poor. Unsanitary living conditions, buildings destroyed by the environment and the ones who inhabit it. Food is scarce and same with supplies. Royal guards from the queens keep these streets of the cities neighboring clean from crooks and people who want to riot, or eliminating the sick who decide to get a little to close to the Canterlot district. Now a days gangs run the cities, taking control of the towns and fighting for other towns and cities.

But there is something that is on the uprising, call it a rebellion if you wish. Or just a cult wanting their life's back. Being run by a unknown pony, creating members for his uprising for the over throw of the queens of equestria. The only way to be apart of the cult is to prove to him that you are "interesting" enough to be apart of the cult. Wether it be unintentional acts of heroism, or criminal acts. Anything to catch his attention. But remember, he's always watching. Once into the cult you will be trained, and he will explore your talents, strengths and weaknesses. But he will make you better for the time to come.

What he is willing to do after he overthrows the queens. (Or if he does) is unclear. He might create a better equestria or just make things worse. Only way to find out is to play along.

Rules:

1. Your oc will be anthrofied, in other meaning you will have hands and feet instead of hooves. You'll look more human except for the fur, or the wings, and the horn depending on your race.

2. No killing of another oc, unless the person allows it.

3. No god modding and please don't go overboard on the power. No character is a god.

4. No Mary Sue characters, and if you have an alicorn I will accept it, if I find the oc sheet good enough for this Rp

5. If anyone wants, you can control Luna or celestia, but I need a post example. Like post what you would have either princess do and such so I can see how well your Rp skills are for the characters.

7. Romance is aloud by please keep it pg-13

8. There shouldn't be all out mass murders. Killing is aloud, just don't go crazy.

The cult:

1.the overlord

2. Blacklight

3. Muddle

If your a cult member you will start off as a civi, but then the leader at some point (or the members) will meet with you and tell you to join in.

The royal guards:

1.night comb

2.incognito

3. Lightning swirl

You start off receiving orders from celestia to go and do patrol runs in ponyville

Civi's:

1.candy pastel

You start off in ponyville trying to survive off the streets in a poor home.

Have any questions just pm me. And if you have any ideas towards the Rp just pm me as well :)

The Rp has now started.

Edited by Thepumpkinking

I'll join the Royal Guard using Night Comb.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/night-comb-r5671

Accepted :)

STAND IN FORMATION ROOKY, you have a new job now, you will have to be thrown into the worst job your pitiful excuse for a life has every seen. You get to do clean up duty in the streets of ponyville, getting rid of this new 'cult' rumor. Get it done, or forget about ever getting back to canterlot. Now report to celestia once your all armored up. ~command of royal guards~

Can i join my oc is in my sig if I get accepted I would like to join as a royal guard I can work on the backstory if needed just a warning. My grammar is not perfect but i will try my best. Spelling will hopefully be caught by my i pad's auto correct its pretty good with it.

Edited by Anto677

Can I join with the overlord

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/overlordwarlord-r5814

I can work in a backstory for my this story if you need me to

You can join no problem, but I must ask. What is the side your joining

Can i join my oc is in my sig if I get accepted I would like to join as a royal guard I can work on the backstory if needed just a warning. My grammar is not perfect but i will try my best. Spelling will hopefully be caught by my i pad's auto correct its pretty good with it.

I need some more backstory before you can join, as well as his personality. Like how your oc acts around others and as well as how your oc is overall in life

I will join the royal guards as (Retired) Incognito, He has the same bio and everything only he is 73 and looks different: age73 Incog..png

Accepted.

STAND IN FORMATION ROOKY, you have a new job now, you will have to be thrown into the worst job your pitiful excuse for a life has every seen. You get to do clean up duty in the streets of ponyville, getting rid of this new 'cult' rumor. Get it done, or forget about ever getting back to canterlot. Now report to celestia once your all armored up. ~command of royal guards~

This looks really interesting, could I join with Blacklight (link in signature) as either a cult member or a civilian?

Accepted as a cult member :)

You are on watch due to the stunt you have pulled when attacking a guard after the said guard was doing his duty dealing with a thief. In your defense, you say it was attack on a unarmed innocent. We say it was us doing our job. We will keep a close eye on you, consider this a warning. ~royal patrol~

Incognito: I an't no rookie, I was fighting for Equestria when you were in diapers. ( incog's voice kinda sounds like Solid Snake)

I only write those so you all know what to start off with when we start lol :P but it should be soon

You can join no problem, but I must ask. What is the side your joining

I need some more backstory before you can join, as well as his personality. Like how your oc acts around others and as well as how your oc is overall in life

Accepted.

Ok no problem i will get on that DAMMIT wrong post

Edited by Anto677

The cult obviously does the 'overlord of chaos' sound like security guard material to you

Lol ya never know what you could want

You are occused of physical attacks on one of our patrol officers, you are hereby under strict watch. Two patrol officers will keep watch on you till you two week sentence is over. Maybe next time you won't interfere with our civilian interrogation ~royal patrol~

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/candy-pastel-r5329

I guess Candy Pastel can be a Civilian

You are hereby sentence to work in canterlot for free, once everyday, for 8 hours. You will have a new shop instead of your candy art shop. You will have to make pastries and sweets for the royals of canterlots. Once work hours are up you are to reside to your home in ponyville. If you do not comply by these rules, we will have to use brutality against you till you accept our terms. ~royal patrol~

I feel like the Rp will be able to start soon. Maybe one more player, if not then in 12 hours the Rp will start. It's 10:00 pm for me right now. And I'm tired. But I will start the Rp tomorrow once I awake from my slumber lol

• Brohoof 1

You are on watch due to the stunt you have pulled when attacking a guard after the said guard was doing his duty dealing with a thief. In your defense, you say it was attack on a unarmed innocent. We say it was us doing our job. We will keep a close eye on you, consider this a warning. ~royal patrol~

For the record, he attacked me...  

ok i updated my OC (hopefully for the better)

You are hereby sentence to work in canterlot for free, once everyday, for 8 hours. You will have a new shop instead of your candy art shop. You will have to make pastries and sweets for the royals of canterlots. Once work hours are up you are to reside to your home in ponyville. If you do not comply by these rules, we will have to use brutality against you till you accept our terms. ~royal patrol~

I feel like the Rp will be able to start soon. Maybe one more player, if not then in 12 hours the Rp will start. It's 10:00 pm for me right now. And I'm tired. But I will start the Rp tomorrow once I awake from my slumber lol

if you allow me to join i will probably update after 3:00 pm pacific standard time also my oc would be a royal guard Edited by Anto677
  • Brohoof 1

ok i updated my OC (hopefully for the better)

if you allow me to join i will probably update after 3:00 pm pacific standard time also my oc would be a royal guard

Accepted

The Rp should be almost ready shortly. Just need to get the introduction.

Edited by Thepumpkinking

Can I enter with my Oc Muddle as a cult member? muddle

Accepted :) but I must say I am very jealous of your oc. Wish I had an idea like that lol. Very well done.

You are under heavy watch, due to some rumors about possessions being stolen...from your so called "shadow". Now as crazy as this rumor sounds, we must take caution with this and keep tabs on you. Remember, we are always watching ~royal patrol~

• Brohoof 1

@@Thepumpkinking

Thank you, it's always nice to hear what others think about her; and I can't wait to start! Actually, I should probably do that now XD. 

~

Just realized when I went to post again, It completely slipped my mind that Muddle was a human. My mistake.

Edited by Dreamless