Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life In Equestria

-UniKitty-

I have realised in the forum (MOST of the threads) that all roleplays are destructive and evil... I have 

made a thread that fits the mlp world the real mlp way, and it's like having your own house, you live in Equestria, talk with other ponies all around the forum, make and design your own pony self, and play as them, no gore or death, this is suppose to be a nice and good roleplay, and basically it's like you all are living in Equestria as a pony (Or any other life forms of your coice), really simple and fun, as close as violent as you can get is... FAR as long as 

you aren't missing an arm, like fighting or something... You should be taken to nurse RedHeart (Nurse pony) if hurt. 

Have fun!!  :D

Edited by FlutterDashie27

My gawd, that's hard to bloody read!

I think you should try to make it all one color. The multy colored text is really irritating on the eyes, because of the drastic changes. You might get responses if people can easily read what you want. Just thought you should know.

Guess Used Too Much Color Hehehe... :)

Sorry...

I guess your eyes have a bad illusion to not seeing too well when in that much color :(

Are your eyes feeling much better than they were when you was first looking at it? :)

If not, I have some window cleaning stuff that might fix your eyes if you want XD

Edited by FlutterDashie27