Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cosplaying

PrincessKaydense

Cosplay help!

So i am going to MegaCon this year and i want to show of my brony pride (I am a girl lol so i guess Pegasister Pride)and i don't know what to do for cosplay. I was just going to wear a MLP tee and dye my hair pink but I bet there will be a lot of cosplay. Its so expense tho. What do I do?????

You could add it a little up with maybe a pink frilly skirt if you want to be Pinkie Pie or you could look for inspiration from Equestria Girls? And even so I think it doesn't really matter if you have the coolest cosplay at the conference, it's more about having a good time with other pegasisters and bronies. But good luck. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello @PrincessKaydense!  I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your thread to the Creative Resources section, as you are seeking assistance in some sort of creative and artistic project while the 'Ask a Pony' section is for members to ask questions to other user's OCs.

Sadly, I have very little experience with cosplay, so I am afraid I will be of very little help.  Though cosplay can be quite expensive, that just gives you more liberties to be creative if money is an issue.  Plus, it is not about how much you spend but whether you are enjoying yourself.  Even some pink hair dye, pink skirt and balloons would be a suitable ensemble for Pinkie Pie.  Best of luck!

• Brohoof 1