Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Imperfect Situation: The RP

Scribblegroove

"Whatever man. She can take care of herself." Comet leans in close to Bella's ear and whispers "Can't she?" Before flying up to the tree top and giggling evilly. He laid back on the thick, odly growing sideways tree and closed his eyes, resting his hooves behind his head. He was still listening, and willing to talk, but for now he wanted to see her reaction.

"Even if she can, it's not a good idea to get sick in the situation that we are in right now" He said. "We all need to help each other out, not hurt other" Flame added on to what he said before hearing the changeling giggle. "What the hel is so funny now...he didn't intend to make her sick did he?" Flame asked himself before looking at the mare. "Hey it's okay to call for help in case anything bad happens" He said

@@Scribblegroove,

Bayonet takes the bowl and dumps it in the pot. "Danke, you did well on the vegetables. And I could use some more wood for the fire. I put some next to one of the crates. And thank you for the compliment. No one has ever used the word beautiful while talking about me or my mane." She says with a smile and a slight blush. Bayonet never really thought herself as beautiful, she always thought highly of others more then herself. And when someone compliments her like that she usually thinks they're just being nice or polite. And even if she doesn't feel worthy of such niceness she still likes being complemented. Once in a while.

Bella had realised she nolonger had a possible point blackmail against Comet. 'so very accepting!' she mentally whined, scowling at the appearing pony. "I'm fine." she hisses angrily, spitting out the final remnants of the devilish, sweet poison -which, for some reason had began to turn sour and bitter-.

It seemed to burn her throat... Acidic... "It was jus- *chah-chahg* A very... *chaaah-chaahg* ...funny... *gasp* joke. *chaaahg-chahg*" she assures flame, all the while collapsing onto her side, eyes fluttering. She begins to gargle spit and appears very flushed.

"Ah, there it is. I suppose you ate too much? Shame. You were so young." Comet says without much care in his tone. "Well unless you can't save yourself, goodbye Bella Hue. Oh and five pointed purple flower. The two types of plant always grow near each other. I don't know why the antidote grows so close to the poison, but there you go." Comet relaxed in his tree, observing the pony's reaction to the situation. He knew he would try to save her, but the question was if he could save her in time. Bella had brought out his dark side, and now he had removed all feelings for Bella and pushed them deep inside himself.

Flame glared at Comet before he looked at Bella. "I need to hurry" He said before taking off into the forest. "Five pointed purple flower...should be easy but it grows next to the poison also" He said as he ran through the forest as fast as he could. "Come on where is it" He said in a hurried tone as he saw many flowers but none that were five pointed.

"Damn it....I'm not going to let anypony die...not today" He said as he stopped when he saw it. "Here it is...but which one is it" He looked at the flower and the other one next to it both looking the same but different shades of purple. "I'll just grab both...hopefully the changeling can tell me or Nassir will be back and be able to help" 

Comet was laughing uncontrollably at the gurgling and coughing. "Hahaha! It's funny because you're the only one dying from poison, and nopony else! Hahaha! An unexpected way to go on your behalf eh?" Comet kept giggling at the thought of it. "Oh and hopefully for you he's got the right flower, one makes the poisons effect extremely more painful than normal. The lighter color is the cure. Or was it the darker one? By the looks of you he'll have to give you one soon and hope it's the cure."

(edited)

@@TheLineTrotter,

It was too late. Honey jars was doomed.

The scary Zebra obviously had the perception to see that she was not in fact a rock. Not that she had a chance anyway, her garish coat made her stand out anywhere. All she could do now was hope that this would be quick and painless. Except...

The zebra wasn't attacking. He wasn't angry or irritated, or at least he didn't sound that way. He just sounded kinda desperate. Maybe he wasn't going to kill her...

Or maybe he just wanted her to lower her guard so he could strike!

Honey Jars didn't say anything for quite some time. She just sat there, face still covered with her hooves. She had only lowered them enough to have a look at him. He was still scary.

She eventually found the courage to say something, if only a measly two words. "I'm sorry..." She sniffled, bringing her hooves fully over her face again.

Edited by Adventure Sphere

He looked at her... she was so quiet and scared... he'd... he'd never dealt with these before! Sure, some young bucks told that they'd be fighting monsters would get scared during training... one cried, once, but a fully grown mare crying like this... while part of him was screaming that she was pathetic, useless, something to be left in the jungle until she toughened up, another part  of him just felt... guilty... she was terrified... of him... the idea that she found him so terrifying made his ears droop sadly, a small frown forming on his face. Perhaps... he was worthy of such fear...

He heard the mare spoke and felt a lurch in his gut, the scared, sniffing apology just... erg... he was a warrior! He was not suppose to feel sad because somepony was scared of him, or crying! So... why did he? "Please... do not be... I... I overreacted... I acted as a brute..." He bowed his head solemly to the mare, "And I apologize..." 

@

Comet was laughing uncontrollably at the gurgling and coughing. "Hahaha! It's funny because you're the only one dying from poison, and nopony else! Hahaha! An unexpected way to go on your behalf eh?" Comet kept giggling at the thought of it. "Oh and hopefully for you he's got the right flower, one makes the poisons effect extremely more painful than normal. The lighter color is the cure. Or was it the darker one? By the looks of you he'll have to give you one soon and hope it's the cure."

Flame arrived back at the camp and flew up to Comet. "Which flower is the cure" He asked. "Why the hell am I asking him, he'll probably just lie and then she'll die" Flame thought. "You know what never mind" He said as he landed on the ground. "If only Equinox were he would be able to tell at least..." Flame was lost, he didn't know which flower it is that could cure the mare. Worse of all she is dying and will soon if he doesn't figure out soon. 

"You don't trust me, but I suggest you do. I don't particularly care if she lives or dies. She is, however, a possible source of entertainment for me. Take two petals from each flower and drain the stem from the lighter flower, mix them together and place it under her tongue." Comet then lays back in his tree and waits for everything to end.

(edited)

"En-ter-tain-ment!?" She manages to hiss, clawing out at the changling weakly. She would not last long. She chokes and thrashes in the dirt hopelessly. She is crying and attempting to curse at Comet. "Re-venge! Whe-n... You... Le-ast... Ex-pect... It!" losing her sense of direction, she begins attacking the air around her.

Relaxing, despite the pain in her chest, she begins to climb the base of the tree, puffing heavily through her snout.

Edited by Neutrino

"Flame sighed and looked at Comet. "If this kills her then I'll kill you" He said. He startd to take the two petals from both flowers.  Flame then started to drain the stem from the lighter flower. "Hope this helps" He said as he opened the mare mouth and placed the mixture under her tongue. Once he did that he looked up at comet. "What the hell is wrong you you" He asked as he flew up. "You think it is funny to put someponies life at risk to the point where she almost dies"

After receiving the medicine, she shoves the helpful pony away. She had not even began recovering, but she still tyres to find a decent grip on one of the various vines that strangled the old jungle tree. "I'm... Going... To... kill... You..." She would not be able to climb the tree, nor live if she fell from where Comet was. Pegasi, and their Damn wings.

(edited)

Flame watches as the mare tries to get up. "Miss you should really rest before you hurt yourself" Flame aid trying to get the mare to calm down. "And you need to just leave" He said to Comet. "Ponies are not for entertainment, any pony that thinks that is crazy, sick, and twisted in their mind" He added. "You shouldn't fine entertainment in the pain of other ponies, you should worry if they are in pain and try to help them, not laugh and leave them to die" He said

Edited by Izaya Orihara

@@TheLineTrotter,

Honey Jars wasn't really able to see much, what with her face being covered by her hooves. But she was able to hear, and the big scary zebra... didn't sound scary. Not at all. And he was apologizing as well. Why was he apologizing? He hadn't said something stupid and entirely offended somepony big and scary who would most likely hate him forever...

Honey Jars shuffled around until she was no long laying down, but sitting up. Her hooves only covered up to her nose, so she could see the Zebra. He even looked sad, as if he had done something wrong. That couldn't have been correct!

"W-Why are you upset, mister?" She asked the Zebra, still sniffling a little bit. She wasn't crying. As much. She was just a bit... curious now.

The question confused him... om one hoof, he felt that it was obvious that he was upset about scaring and making the poor mare fer for her life... on the other hoof, part of him wondered why exactly he was upset. He had acted appropriately, his mind roared, she had insulted his people and his culture! Strike her down! Make her see just how savage a Zebra warrior could be! But he took a breath... that voice wasn't him... it wasn't who he was... was it? He tried not to think about it, at the moment.  "I have scared you." He said simply, raising his head to look at the mare, still keeping it slightly bowed. "You... did not intend to offend... and I overreacted... I... I acted like savage brute, as I said... and for that, I apologize..." he stood there a moment, before offering the mare a hoof in order to help her up from the jungle floor. 

@

Comet changed his form to imitate Flame, repeating everything he said before changing back to a changeling and rolling upside down and tapping his head.

"Who knows what is in here?" He says, still facing him upside down, with a rather menacing smile across his face. He looks down further, looking at Bella. "Now now Bella, you need to rest. Don't waste your energy trying to kill me, when the only one who would die would be you. In time you will be my best source of entertainment, and you WILL entertain me."

@@Comet Starflash,

"Attack him right now, here and now while he isn't on guard, strike him and strike him hard" Flames mind said to himself as he was not phased by the changelings mocking or the menacing smile. "Remember when your friend was being attacked and you defended him, well just think of this as the same, this changeling tried to hurt the mare and he i finding entertainment in it" His mind said again.

Once Flame smiled back he looked at the sky and took a deep breath. "You know something...your smile irritate me" Flame said before kicking Comet square in the face.  

Bella growls in response to Comets ferocious behavior and promptly passes out. She arks back and tumbles from five meters up the crumpled bark of the tree, *du-du-thud* she makes three consecutive drum noises as she musky forest floor. Laying in a quaint position, Hue show no signs of animation.

Comet takes the hit to the face and falls out of the tree, landing with a thud followed by a groan. He picks himself up and cracks his neck. "Well THAT was unexpected... Ow... I suppose there was a reason for that?" Comet asked, still remaining rather mellow and chilled, but slightly annoyed at the sudden outburst of violence.

"What's wrong with my smile?" He asked, pulling the same smile again.

"It's not just the smile it is you in general" Flame said landing on the ground. He was about to continue on before noticing the mare has stopped moving. He went over to the mare and examined her. "She's just unconscious....thankfully" He looked at the changeling. "You better hope she is better...and I suggest you stay away from her if all you are going to do is cause harm" He said.  "Also...you sicken me....and all you can do is smile" He said before hitting the Changeling again. 

Comet spins round as he takes yet another hit. "I was willing to accept that first hit, but now you're just asking for it." Comet says as he turns to face the pony with a bruised eye and an extremely angry look on his face. "I never hurt her! I've never hurt anyone! I just kicked down the fruit and said it's nice until you swallowed! I didn't force her to eat it! And I gave you the cure didn't I!? Do you know how difficult it is for a changeling to suppress it's born nature!? Do you have any idea how much society hates you!? And when I treat them so nicely. But when I do give them what they deserve I'M THE BAD GUY!"

"That not the only problem instead of actually going to get the cure yourself you just went up into the tree to let her die. I know of a changelings true nature and I'll say this. It's easy to suppress it but apparently you can't suppress it well enough that it come back" He said. "Why would you even kick the fruit down anyways if you know what it can do if it was eaten" Flame asked. "If you think it's so hard to suppress your born nature then try harder to suppress it" He said. "I am friends with a changeling and he can suppress just fine" He said. "Society hates Changelings but some can see the good in other people...So far I only see a sliver for good within you" He took to the skies and flew towards the shore. 

(If I was able to have flame keep his fire ability things would get more hectic)) 

"A sliver of good... ONLY A SLIVER!? I'm... I've got... Plenty of good in me..." Comet sits down and begins to break down, his emotional core going nuts. He begins to laugh, then shout, then break out into tears.

"You can do it Comet... Just cut out the part of you that's evil..."

He looked over at the sleeping Bella.

"Boy I sure wish she would Wake up about now..."