Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Imperfect Situation: The RP

Scribblegroove

Finally, he managed to find a pot and, filling it with a few bottles of mineral water he had found in a crate that had not yielded the pot, he brought it over to the fire. With some difficulty, he held it above the flames between his teeth. He did not have time to make some sort of holder to keep the pot over the fire any other way. He held it up, starting to strain after abit, until he finally heard the sound of bubbles. He sighed happilly, setting the pot of boiling water down and poured in the fine powder, stirring it with a wooden spoon. After was mixed well, the healing potions would be complete. Nassir was completely oblivious to the fact that the mare nearby was attempting to heal with her magic instead... potentionally making his efforts useless.

"Thanks a lot Swann" He said as he walked near the fire and sat down. "Seriously though thank you, I'm used to flying a bit so being grounded for a while...I feel like I'm not much help either with scannning over the island..." He said as he looked at the sky. "Then again being grounded isn't so bad...more calmer on the ground and no need to worry about flying into stuff" He thought

(Word count not appearing if it's not 300 or more I'll edit it and add more)

Fiera finished eating her coconut half, but still felt rather hungry. One coconut half wasn't very filling to a mare who loves to devour things. She needed to find more to eat...

Fiera looked behind her into the deeper jungle. "Maybe i can find some bananas..." she muttered. She looked back to make sure nopony was watching, and then started to float into the jungle. 'I will be lucky if i find anything...' 

(Prepare, for bananas are coming...)

Bubble Burst!

@,

Bubble bounced happily to her hooves.

"I'm Bubble!" She answered. "I fell from up there - there was this butterfly and it was really sweet and I was trying to... Oh! I'm fine! I fall off things all the time."

She beamed at the pony as she neglected to dust herself off - a little dirt never hurt anyone after all. It was lucky that this stallion had been walking here, otherwise he might have wandered off like Cinder kept telling her not to... and who knew what might have happened then?

"Are you okay? You look a bit... confused? Is it because of me? Oh! I didn't mean to fall on you, I'm sorry! What's your name?"

Edited by Cinderscribe

@@EquestrianScholar,@@Gloomfury,

Mirror nodded and walked over to one of the sacks laying on the beach. She looked out over the beach, searching for any bags or barrels that had washed up along the shoreline. Further down the coast was what looked like a raft. Another group of survivors? It didn't look like it, unless they had wandered off into the trees. Maybe there were more supplies on the raft? Mirror looked back to Bayonet, she was busy moving crates. "Hey Bayonet, I'll be back in a few minutes. There's another raft further down the beach...There might more supplies or other ponies..." Mirror trailed off as she walked off further down the beach.

After several minutes of walking, Mirror neared the raft. While it didn't look like there were much in the way of supplies, there had been at least one other survivor. He was in the middle of the raft, she couldn't tell whether or not he was awake. Was he okay? Should she get help? Maybe she should check on the stallion first...if he needed help immediately then she couldn't leave him just yet. Mirror walked to the edge of the raft, "Hello? Are you alright?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

Yes. That idea certainly sounded smart. Seeing as how there were two things that needed to be done.

"umm. Yeah, OK. I'll see you over there?" And without another word, Honey Jars went over to the raft. Or at least she was going to.

@,

Because yet again, the music had begun playing. This time however, it wasn't still, it was moving. As if the pony playing the guitar was flying ahead. Maybe a Pegasus? It didn't matter, whoever was playing the music had a lot of skill. And this skill had captivated Honey Jars. So all she had to do was find who was playing it.

Sure enough, by almost pure chance, the sound of the guitar was somewhere in front of her?

@,

Yes. That idea certainly sounded smart. Seeing as how there were two things that needed to be done.

"umm. Yeah, OK. I'll see you over there?" And without another word, Honey Jars went over to the raft. Or at least she was going to.

@,

Because yet again, the music had begun playing. This time however, it wasn't still, it was moving. As if the pony playing the guitar was flying ahead. Maybe a Pegasus? It didn't matter, whoever was playing the music had a lot of skill. And this skill had captivated Honey Jars. So all she had to do was find who was playing it.

Sure enough, by almost pure chance, the sound of the guitar was somewhere in front of her?

zain glided through the air carelessly, practically floating about three feet from the ground as he played his guitar. He had his back to the ground and was looking at the clouds when suddenly he heard something near him. Turning his head he saw a mare staring at him a few feet away. Losing his train of thought he stopped playing... And flapping his wings. With a thud he dropped to the sand and skidded a few inches before stopping with a groan. Smooth. "H-hi..." He mumbled nervously, as he looked straight up. He didn't dare look the mare in the eyes after such a failure.

@,

Honey Jars jumped a few steps back when the griffon fell in front of her. And he was holding a guitar. So this must have been the pony playing the guitar! or... Griffon apparently. Honey had never met a Griffon before, so she was kind of intimidated by him. Then again, she was intimidated by cats. Cats were evil.

"Ar-are you alright mister? You seemed to have fallen there. Is it because of me? Because... I'm sorry if it was!"

@,

Honey Jars jumped a few steps back when the griffon fell in front of her. And he was holding a guitar. So this must have been the pony playing the guitar! or... Griffon apparently. Honey had never met a Griffon before, so she was kind of intimidated by him. Then again, she was intimidated by cats. Cats were evil.

"Ar-are you alright mister? You seemed to have fallen there. Is it because of me? Because... I'm sorry if it was!"

zain stayed where he was on the ground, not really sure how to answer. "N-no, it's not your fault. I... Uh... Sorry..." He said, getting quieter and quieter. He couldn't stop blushing. not only did he crash, but he crashed in front of a cute mare and probably scared her. He wished he could just bury his head in the sand.

@

Scorch gave her a crooked smile and nodded. "Uh...yeah, I'm fine...just a little surprised is all...it's not every day that a mare like yourself falls on my head...anyway, nice to meet you, my names Scorched Cuisine, but my friends just call me Scorch, for short..." he chuckled, and paused for a moment, in awkward silence, before finally speaking up again. "Uh...wait, you said you were chasing a butterfly? Hehe, strange...but it's a better reason than I've got for leaving the group, I was just wandering around, hoping to find...uh..." he stopped and stuttered, not wanting to reveal that he was simply looking for mares to flirt with.

Edited by ragestar

@,

"W-Well then should I help you up mister?" It had never occurred to Honey Jars that a Griffon could be shy of her. Why was he so shy? was her face really that ugly?! Oh no... She had done something wrong hadn't she? Again!

"If-if it makes you feel better, you don't have to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong... M-maybe. I don't know..." Honey didn't actually know anything about this Griffon and yet she was trying to be nice!

Bella's subtle introduction had flailed. 'I'm too quiet'. The banana seeking pony ventured off, more enticed in food than meeting new ponies. "Well, who else looks lonely?" She said to herself (in her unbelievably honest sounding voice). Her acting skills were pristine due to her inability to overcome problems in traditional ways: she would lie, scheme and cheat without a second thought. She picked at her mane, removing more wooden pieces, and persevered in 'making friends'. Seeing the row nearby (including the griffon troublemaker!), she avoided direct eye contact with that group. Instead, she began her way towards the small spiraling tower of smoke; this would allow her to stay warm once the sun wanes.

Edited by Neutrino

@,

"W-Well then should I help you up mister?" It had never occurred to Honey Jars that a Griffon could be shy of her. Why was he so shy? was her face really that ugly?! Oh no... She had done something wrong hadn't she? Again!

"If-if it makes you feel better, you don't have to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong... M-maybe. I don't know..." Honey didn't actually know anything about this Griffon and yet she was trying to be nice!

zain could see that the mare was uncomfortable, and he didn't want to upset her. So he decided to get out of there before he caused anymore problems. "I-I guess I'll just go..." He mumbled, before stumbling to his paws and talons and turning to leave. He didn't know why but he always felt so shy and uncomfortable around girls, and now was now exception.

@,

Now honey was even more confused. It took until her got up to realize that he was just as shy as she was, but why was still worrying her somewhat.

"Well... C-Can I at least say that you're very good at playing the guitar?" It was a bit embarrassing for her to say that, and that was obvious by the even brighter red over her face.

"Because, it is good! But if you want to leave then..." she fell into an awkward silence, not wanting to make this worse.

@,

Now honey was even more confused. It took until her got up to realize that he was just as shy as she was, but why was still worrying her somewhat.

"Well... C-Can I at least say that you're very good at playing the guitar?" It was a bit embarrassing for her to say that, and that was obvious by the even brighter red over her face.

"Because, it is good! But if you want to leave then..." she fell into an awkward silence, not wanting to make this worse.

zain didn't really know what to say, he'd never had a mare compliment him for his guitar skills before. "Uh... Thanks." He said quietly, blushing even more at the compliment. Before getting an idea he hoped he wouldn't regret "uh... Do you wanna hear another song?" He asked timidly

(he's a dick to dudes and a fluttergriffon to girls. Isn't logic wonderful?)

Bubble Burst!

@,

Bubble listened with an intent expression to the stallion as he trailed off into silence. She made no effort to follow suit and change the subject for several long seconds - still waiting with that same intense look of interest until her mind finally summarised that he must have forgotten what he was going to say. That, or he couldn't tell her!

"Sand?" She input helpfully, with her usual bright smile.

No, there was sand everywhere. Why would he be looking for sand? That was stupid... a terrible suggestion!

"What were you hoping to find... Oh! Oh, is it a secret? Is it? You can tell me - I won't tell anypony! Well... can I tell my sister? She won't tell anypony either! She's really smart and stuff - and she's really good at keeping secrets because she forgets them... What is it? What were you looking for?"

@

Scorch blushed and sweated, avoiding her eyes. "Uh...I...was...uh..." he stuttered, struggling to think of an excuse to run away, or a change in subject, but he couldn't think of anything. So Scorch thought up a lie, and he thought it up quick :umad:  Scorch smiled. "I was looking for a friend!" he said.

@@SilverHeart,

It took a moment for what seemed to be a mare's voice to pierce into his subconscious, her voice was nice yet he wondered where it came from. Moving his head up and opening his eyes the stallion saw he was in a raft. Once he started to remember he realized it was the raft he had tried getting into it but had lost his balance and fallen over. He noticed a pony looking into the raft and realized it was the mare whose voice he had heard. A smile grows on his face as he says softly even managing a poetic wording, “Do my eyes deceive me or do I see a lovely mare of blue and pink with golden eyes that gleams? Are you real or a beauty of my dreams?”

@

Now that Honey was able to see his face, she was actually more intimidated. Griffons were so much taller apparently, and that worried her. She now had another reason not to make him upset.

"W-well that would be nice. But you don't have to! I... I don't want to pressure you I'm sorry." Honey Jars wanted to retract into her hooves and hope the very big griffon didn't eat her.

"Again, you don't have to. But that would be really really nice if you did." 

double post, Double post! All the posts you own in a box to the left!

I'm going to repeat that a lot so you know.

(OOC: WHO made that song again?)

Edited by Adventure Sphere

@

Now that Honey was able to see his face, she was actually more intimidated. Griffons were so much taller apparently, and that worried her. She now had another reason not to make him upset.

"W-well that would be nice. But you don't have to! I... I don't want to pressure you I'm sorry." Honey Jars wanted to retract into her hooves and hope the very big griffon didn't eat her.

"Again, you don't have to. But that would be really really nice if you did." 

zain shook his head "no, it's okay. I like playing for ponies." He said quickly, trying not to scare her more then he obviously had already. After a moment he picked a song and started to play.

(Haha, rrrrreeeepost! :P and I have no idea who made that song whatsoever.)

Bubble Burst!

@,

"A friend? That's cool! I was looking for my sister... well, I was looking for a butterfly, but kind of hoping that my sister might be around somewhere!"

She didn't have the heart to tell the stallion that his secret was actually kind of dull - she was hoping for something exciting! She managed to keep smiling that bright beaming grin that seemed almost painted onto her face.

"Oh! Maybe she's with your friend!?We should go look for them!"

Gullible as ever, the dirzy mare hopped several paces forward before stopping and turning with a suspicious look in her eye.

"Hold on a minute..." She said slowly. "You didn't tell me his name! And what does he look like? And is he a 'he' for that matter? I can't help you look if I don't know who I'm looking for!"

zain shook his head "no, it's okay. I like playing for ponies." He said quickly, trying not to scare her more then he obviously had already. After a moment he picked a song and started to play.

(Haha, rrrrreeeepost! :P and I have no idea who made that song whatsoever.)

Honey Jars was scared that the Griffon hated her. She was scared of the Griffon just as much.

But then he began to play another song. And all of that worry just melted away.

She had no idea why, but the way he played his guitar was just... Beautiful. She couldn't help but to fall onto her rear hooves and hum along to the melody. She had a huge smile on her face and she was entirely oblivious to it. In fact, she had almost entirely forgotten that she was on an island, or that she was scared.

Honey Jars was scared that the Griffon hated her. She was scared of the Griffon just as much.

But then he began to play another song. And all of that worry just melted away.

She had no idea why, but the way he played his guitar was just... Beautiful. She couldn't help but to fall onto her rear hooves and hum along to the melody. She had a huge smile on her face and she was entirely oblivious to it. In fact, she had almost entirely forgotten that she was on an island, or that she was scared.

(I love it when music does that :wub: )

As zain played his song he got lost in the music and began to float through the air as he played, letting his wings rock and sway him around as he drifted through the air still playing his guitar. He began to float in a circle around honey, his sole (lol) focus on the rhythm and beat of the music.

Fiera had searched long and hard, but finally she found a banana tree! There was only one bunch of bananas left, and she planned on getting it and getting out. She flew up towards the bananas and reached out to grab it with her mouth. She bit into the top and pulled until it snapped off from the tree. "Yss!" she exclaimed with the bananas still in her teeth. Fiera turned around and immediately plummeted to the ground when a monkey jumped on her. She thankfully didn't injure her hooves further. She spit the bananas out and looked back at the monkey who was sitting on her. "What was that for!?" she yelled at it. The monkey jumped off of her and pointed at the bananas. Fiera sighed and ripped one of the bananas off with her mouth, then dropped it next to the monkey. The monkey gladly picked it up and then hopped back onto Fiera, opening the banana to start eating. Fiera giggled and picked the bananas back up. "I guess you are sticking with me then." Fiera started to hover slightly above the ground and started to head back to camp. "Wont this be a great story to tell my cousins."

(I told you the bananas were coming!)

Edited by The Original PWD