Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Imperfect Situation: The RP

Scribblegroove

@@Neutrino

Comet was still flying around frantically and zipping around as he tried to look out across the vast expanse of the ocean. He was alone... Even if he was with others on the island, none of them were his friends. He was rather difficult to socialize with him, unless he tried to socialize with you. He looked down at the group and noticed a familiar face. A face that he hadn't seen in a long time, and last time they had met it was not on good terms, but he wanted to reach out to them. He flew down to Bella Hue. "B-Bella!? You're here too? I haven't seen you in ages!" He eagerly awaited a response, and hoped it would be a good one.

"what? How? *looking up, remembering* Hi Comet!" She rasps, still sandy and disheveled. "...I'm not in a good shape. And I don't know anyone here" Her tone diminishes back to her signature whisper. "Have you seen my bangle ring?" she asks in confusion, admiring his air advantage: Wings.

"The Zebra is right...screaming won't do us anything" Flame said. "So we got food and supplies in these crates, that's good to know" He said. "Now I just need to know if anyone here i-" He stopped when he noticed the griffon fly into a tree near the jungle. "Hey you mind helping out here" Flame called out. "Not like we'll get off this island any time soon" He thought to him self as he looked in the crate again. "I really hope one of these crates has medical supplies in it" He said

Bayonet slowly woke up to the sound of talking and waves crashing. She stood up and brushed the sand off her. Then she looked around at the worried looking ponies walking around trying to figure out where they were. And from the look of things, Bayonet would like to know herself. She then checked her braid to see if her knife that she keeps in it was still there, cause from the situation she was gonna need it.  When she felt it she let out a relieved breath when she felt it. Now it was time to get to know the other ponies, cause she had a feeling that they were gonna be here for a while.

Cinderblock.

Uncorking one of the flasks and sniffing at its contents experimentally, Cinder gave a self assured shrug and swallowed the small amount of liquid within. As her body started to wake up a little more quickly, she tried to position herself towards the center of the rabble of ponies. They were all busying themselves - she could probably be more help when there was something that actually needed building but right now she was probably more use trying to keep any of the barely suppressed panic from resurfacing.

"Ahem, uhm..." She started, before stopping. Exactly how she was going to do that, she didn't know. Instead, the dusty inventor simply stood on the borders of the group, stalling awkwardly whenever she tried to speak and generally not achieving anything at all.

---------------

Bubble Burst.

@@Scribblegroove,

Bubble, however, had no such issue. Trotting merrily back from her short excursion of the beach, she beamed widely as the productive ponies. Eager to help out however she could, she bounded up towards the crates with glee and tried to peer inside through the faint crack that had appeared while the funny looking pony struggled with it.

"Huh, its dark in there. I wonder what's inside?"

Unable to make out anything through the dark crack, she tried kicking it to see if that helped.

Nassir heard the brown and green Zebra speak. He supposed that, although he had failed in his duties by not following the other rafts, he had performed his duty of keeping the passanagers alive. As a warrior and protector of his own village, he could respect that. Nassir understood the importance of getting the supplies farther from the water. If it drifted off, they could be without a food source, although he imagined he could gather safe plants to eat, he wasnt sure there would be enough for all the ponies, zebras, and and the Griffin. He gripped a rope attacked to the raft in his teeth, pulling it up the beach. It was diffiucult, with all the ponies in it, but he was ensureing it didnt drift off when a wave came,or if there was a high tide.

He stepped back, looking at the various crates near the shore, glancing as the red pegasus nearby spoke up, muttering something about medical supplies. "Fear not." He said, , using his forehooves to push a crate up the sand upshore, grunting abit with effort from the rather heavy box, "If only food lies in these boxes, I know of a brew or two that we can use for medical purposes...if I can find the correct ingredients..." he said, a little ashamed of his medical knowledge, as strange as that may be. He was a warrior. He was not suppose to know these things. If his mother hadnt been a healer, he would not have picked up these 'lesser skills'. "Once we have moved these crates... shelter should be next priority... " He said, walking back to get another crate. "Protection from the weather... and the gaze of the stars...." he said, somewhat ominously. 

"It's a good thing you know about medicine then" He said. "Shelter should have been first priority but right now medicine is in case anyone is injured or not" He said not saying the fact his wings are sprained. "Keeping other alive and well is better then making sure to have Shelter" He looked at the pony. "Names Flame Stryke whats yours" He asked the pony who was helping him with the crates.

@@Neutrino,

"I suppose I could help you find it... I don't know how much help I would be... And hey, you know me. Somewhat..."

Comet flaps his wings and flies into the air, and begins to slowly scan the beach. The sun aligns perfectly, the beams bouncing off of a shiny object mostly buried and being pushed around by the currents. As the sudden flash startles him he loses control for a moment, but then flies down to pick it up. He washed the sand off of it and swiftly returned to Bella. "I think I found it, ma'am. Is this it?" Comet said as he handed it over.

"No. Shelter is the top priority. If we do not have it, no brew could help us after the stars are through with us." He said plainly. As the pony gave his name, Nassir tried not to roll his eyes. Ponies always had such odd names... usually just a mishmash of various words. Very odd to a Zebra... their names usual had meaning, if they were from the homelands. He glanced at the pony a moment as he got to work on another crate, shoving up the sand, the difficulty of the pushing of these heavy crates up the sand slowly starting to take its toll. He imagined the Griffion would have an easier time with this, but he would rather sit up in a tree with a guitar. Useless. "I am Nassir." He said plainly, satsfied with the crates location once it was far enough away from the beach. He'd taken a moment to check the boxes he pushed, they seemed to be almost all food, at least the one's he pushed. A few various  supplies too, rope, a compass and the like. "Once we are done with this, if it will satisfy you, I will go out and see if I may find the things I need to make the brew. I still do believe shelter is far more important, however... we must have something rudimentary before nightfall..." 

Dawnblink got up slowly, grunting a bit and shaking his head. "Alrighty then. No more magic for a while. Or else I'm gonna kill myself from falling off of things." He slowly walked back to the group of ponies and looked at all of them doing useful things or simply talking to each other. "Well the better view thing didn't really work out," he said in his gravely voice. "Is there anything I could be of assistance with?"

"Depends on how long it will take to make the shelter" Flame said as he finished pushing another crate. He noticed Nassir looking at the Griffon. "You bothered that he's not helping us" He asked as he looked up at the griffon. "Hey you mind helping us out here" Flame yelled out at the Griffon. "Damn crates aren't exactly light" He said to him self

Fiera had flown a good way inland before stopping. Looking back, she could barely see the group of ponies. They were about the size of ants in her vision. The area was still grassy, the jungle right at her back. "I could imagine myself living here..." she said to herself, admiring the beauty of the island. "If only we weren't stranded. Would be a much happier occasion." Fiera flew back a tiny distance until she got to a nice clearing surrounded by 6 trees. She thought it would be a good place to set up shelter. "Guess i will wait here for them." Fiera landed on her back two hooves and laid down in the grass without damaging her front hooves further.

Bella is reassured and giddy "I thought it fell into the sea! Please bring it here!" And with her only possession in the changling/Pegasus' grasp, she squeels in relief and delight. "Thankyou!" She removes the offering from Comet. The bracelet is composed of many tangled vipers, attacking eachothers tails (like fibres in a rope). "Do you know where we are? Is this an island?" she asks, turning her head towards the beauty of the dense forest ahead. "I like this." She whispers to herself, observing trees caught and snagged by the wild vines. Azure walls mesmerize the mare.

"Anything that will keep the stars from watching... ill take sticks holding up some leaves..." he said, the palm tree leaves might make a decent roof if supported well. At the question, he didnt say anything, simply continueing to work on the crates. "He has made his choice. I do not respect it, and feel his time and strength could be better used for things other than music..." He groaned as he gave a last push, now getting physically winded from the activity... he couldnt help but thing some of the other,also awake ponies could be doing more... atleast the screaming had stopped... "So yes, it does bother me. No use fretting over it. The task must be finished sooner rather than later." He said, starting on another, heavier box.Between his windedness and it's weight, he was physically struggleing with this one dispite his strength.

He heard a gravelly voice behind him, looking to find the Unicorn who had been teleporting. A worthless, energy wasting action. Another had flown up before and confirmed there was no landmass besides the one they were on. At his question, Nassir thought a moment."These boxes need moved away from the shore,so as to ensure they do not get drifted off by high tide. Unless your teleporting antic have drained you of your magic, your assistance would be appreciated... other wise... I require information on each ponies injuries,so that if there are no medical supplies, I know which brews to create. Go around and ask each pony of any injury they feel requires attention..." He said, before immediately returning to pushing his crate. He wasnt much of a conversationalist, and didnt even like others very well, but he was a member of a tribe and knew you never left one injured if it could be avoided.

Dawnblink nodded at the zebra's request. So with a few sparks from his horn and a grunt from his mouth, he began levitating crates out of the raft and up the shore. Even this is straining! No matter, they need the help. He tried to smile through his struggle and looked at the zebra. "Usually... the blinks... have no toll... on me... But I messed something up... last night... so now... I have little... magical energy left... These boxes... shouldn't be a big issue though..." 

Edited by Ampharos

Zain heard the others calling for him and asking to help but didn't move at first. "Sorry my little ponies, but in case ya haven't noticed I'm a griffon. That means I eat meat and hunt your precious little pets for breakfast. Besides, I'll just exhaust what little supplies you guys have here. Tell ya what, I'll go off and do my own thing, you guys can stay here and... Do whatever the hell it is your doing now. Adios." He said with a mock salut, before flying further down the shoreline. He knew how to survive, but he didn't know for how long. He just didn't feel comfortable around those ponies.

Nassir would be the first to admit that he had little knowledge on magic. The only 'magic' Zebras dealt with was from their brews and the various creatures of the forest... and... tales of nechromanecy, which none could confirm as fact or fable.  No first had real experience will spells and the like. He did understand that some spells were more taxing than others, and that Unicorns could suffer a burnout if they overstressed their magic. He watched as the unicorn struggled to lift the boxes, and gave an appreciative nod. He could see that it was difficult after whatever had happened, and the fact he helped regardless was... respectable. He pushed more of the boxed up shore as he pushed other boxes and crates up, certain the pace would be much improved with his help. 

He watched the Griffion as he flat out refused to assist, gritting his teeth slightly. Selfishness was something one was taught early on in the tribe that was frowned upon. It was a small group. If one only cared for themselves, and not the whole of the tribe, than they endangered all, even themselves. He was aware that the Griffion would be eating meat, but even though Nassir knew he could survive on his own through gathering of plants and berries, his tribe mentallity instilled him with a sense to assit the 'comminity'. 

Edited by TheLineTrotter

The exotic vigor lured her in: she began her way into the thick foliage. Comforted by her personal -and now safe- anklet, she trudges about the edge of the scattered jungle. She is already ignorant towards Comets friendly act. The shadowy, dank atmosphere tickles her lungs.

"Damn griffon...don't even know why...." Flame trailed off as he sighed. "Forget him he won't be of any help at all" Flame said as he finished pushing the last of the crates. "We don't need his help any more anyways" Flame really wanted to go after the griffon and drag him back but he didn't.  "If he wants to go a be alone why doesnt he just fly off then" He said as he opened the crate. "Okay I found asomething we can use as a temp shelter if need be" 

@@Neutrino,

"Hey, where you going? We should really stay with the group! We don't know what's in there! Bella?"

Comet follows Bella to the edge of the forest and stops behind her. "I really don't think it's a good idea to go in there, at least not without the rest of the group." Comet wasn't prepared to stop her, but he wouldn't let her go alone.

(Damn, zain is getting so much hate for wanting to do thing alone. He was raised to fend for himself and doesn't trust anyone, what'd you guys expect a warm hug?)

Zain sighed as he flew above a shallow part of the beach, searching for some kind of edible fish he could catch. "Damn ponies, always wanting to work together... They should really learn how to survive on their own..." He thought, as he spotted a large and tasty looking fish swim near the surface. "Gotchya!" He said, diving toward the water for the fish

Dawnblink dropped the last crate up the shore and collapsed to the ground panting, his horn making small sparks as if it was short circuiting. "I... don't believe... I'll be able to use magic... for quite some time... Just... give me a moment..." Blink continued laying on the ground, catching his breath. Eventually, he stood up and shook his head, the sparks disappearing but the effects still standing. "We could use the planks from the crates to make a shelter... After emptying the contents of course."

(Well,  thats just how Nassir is. He's grown up in a tribe all his life. The idea of a loner who runs off to do what they want is unthinkable,especially in the dangerous place he lives.P.S, Cinderscribe, I apologize for not noticeing Bubble was by the boxes as well.) 

Nassir sighed as he heard the Pegasus speak. "He had made his choice, and he does have a point. He eats meat. It is unlikely many of the supplies in here will be of use to him." He continued to push a crate up, hearing the Pegasus speak of a shelter of sorts. "A tent, than?" he asked hopefully. "I pray there is more than one. That would get cramped as we hid from the stars...." he was surprised the Pegasus didnt have anything to say about his talk of stars. All the ponies in Ponyville had given him odd looks when he'd mentioned it. 

@

He blinked as he went to get another box, spotting a mare with strange bubblegum like hair... kicking the boxes. "I would like to ask that you stop that..." he said, sounding slightly annoyed."These boxes need to be moved.Not broken. I would be... apprciative..." he said the last word as if he meant it more along the lines of 'less annoyed' "- if you would find something more constructive to do... we already have ponies and Griffions running off to do as they please.... " he said, taking the box that was being kicked and pushing it along the shore, physically struggleing with this one... he hadnt taken a breather since he started this task and it was beggining to show. He saw the unicorn's magic finnally give out, listening to him speak. He nodded simply, understanding that abilities had limits. At his idea for the planks, he nodded. "Yes, that is a good idea... however, we would have to find a clearing inland. This sand would not make a very could surface on which to build on..." 

Edited by TheLineTrotter

"Yeah don't worry about that theres enough to make a few tents" Flame said. "Besides...as the stars watch us so does the moon" Flame said. "We would need to send some to scout the forest for the clearing and then have them come back once it is found to lead the others" He suggested. "Flying over and looking for a clearing would be god...I can't though because I somehow sprained my wings" He said

(OOC: I've been typing this from my phone for awhile. I'm assuming Cinder Block is still on the raft. If I'm wrong I'll change it.)

It felt like it had been hours since she had woken up. Yet only once had Mirror moved to take in her situation. After spotting so many ponies around her Mirror decided it would be best to just wait for them to leave. It had seemed like a good idea at the time. Even under the best conditions, the position she had chosen to hide in wasn't very comfortable....hopefully it was paying off and she just looked like somepony's cargo or luggage...or...or...maybe this wasn't the best idea. She probably should have just used her magic from the beginning. Then she could find somewhere secluded and wait for her mask to dry. Yeah, that would work much better.

With a quick flash from her horn Mirror cast her spell. Faking a groan she rolled over before slowly sitting up, which was due to her stiff muscles than any acting in her part.