Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Imperfect Situation: The RP

Scribblegroove

Dawnblink sat quietly through his own scolding and he argument between the two zebras. He wasn't particular fond of arguments like these, but he stayed quiet and yawned when Nassir had left. "I think I am going to take a rest for a while. I feel simply terrible right now. I'll get to the clearing when I wake." And with that, the purple pony practically collapsed and immediately began snoring.

Bubble Burst!

@@TheLineTrotter,

"But..."

Bubble wasnt done.

"Cliffs and fires and stuff are here! Starts are up in the sky!" She waved a hoof upwards pointlessly - they obviously weren't going to see any stars in the daytime, under a canopy of leaves. "And they're pretty! And... and... other stuff! And it scares ponies when you tell ponies that things that comfort them are dangerous, some ponies need something kind of light in the dark when they're sad... and why are you so dirty?"

Her line of thought had been broken by her reamerging fascination of the strange stripes - changing her line of enquiry in less than a moments notice. Cinder might have known - but she was... somewhere. Doing something else, probably. "Did you fall? Get cursed? Oh! Did you get burned by something? That's terrible!"

Comet flies up to the top of a tall tree and sinks his large changeling tooth into a purple fruit. A large amount of juice leaked out of the punctured fruit. Comet licked the juice, savoring the flavors that entered his mouth. 

"Hey, these are ok... Maybe too sweet for my taste but you might like them." Comet says, flying down and disguising his tooth again.

"Listen, as much help as it would be to have magic and flight, the others CANNOT find out that I'm a changeling. They're scared enough already by the stars for Celestia's sake, the last thing they need is something most ponies think is a 'threat' as they would call me. You've got to promise me you won't tell, ok?" Comet pleads.

"Yes, they are up in the sky. For now... they have rained down upon us before." He said, feeling the pony was rather silly thinking that just because the stars were far that thier influence could not be felt. The idea that ponies would not have been taught from birth to fear the stars seemed... odd to him. When she spoke of the stars being preety, and comforting ponies, the Zebra was just about to scold her for such silly ideas. The stars being comforting... they were horrifying! The way they... twinkled... malevolently! However, his train of though was broken when the mare called him dirty. "I... what?" He said confused, wondering if he was being insulted.

It took him  moment from her questions and her gaze to discover what she meant. When she'd mentioned being cursed, he was intially frightened. He'd spent the whole night passed out on a boat... had the stars cursed him in his sleep!?

But he soon realized she simply was refering to his stripes. "I... No, im not dirty. These are just my stripes. Im a Zebra, after all." The idea that a pony didnt know what a Zebra was seemed... strange to him. The citizens of Ponyville all seemed to know of Zebras at the least, so he hadnt been expecting this. 

@

"I won't tell a soul." Pledges Bella. After a short pause and a quick glance at the tarty hanging fruits, Bella asks "Are they soft fruits? If they are can you get an armful for me? ...I have an idea."

She tears a huge leaf up to use as a rudimentary satchel, tied with vine and cut with the flint piece she obtained from the brown peaty forest floor. "The others should have opened that crate by now. We should scavenge whats left of that and find a nice tree to lie against."

(Holy crap guys, I thought this was supposed to be a slow paced rp : lol: )

Zain smirked as he landed in the sand with his catch. It was only one fish, but it was fairly large, large enough to keep him from going hungry for a while at least. When he was about to take a bite of it he paused, remembering the others. 'Maybe I could share it w-' he almost said to himself before remembering "oh... Right. They don't eat meat." He said with a sigh, feeling a little selfish for eating this food by himself. But he quickly shook it off "they'll be fine, I'm not responsible for them anyway." He reassured himself, before proceeding to eat his meal.

(Mmm, raw fish!)

@@Neutrino,

"I suppose I could carry some down..." Comet flies up and picks a few from the top of the tree.

"This type of tree doesn't seem to produce many fruit, but what it does produce is big and juicy." Comet flies back down and hands the fruits over to Bella, placing a few in her make-shift satchel.

"Maybe if we found some sort of natural formation of trees, rocks or caves they would be good to stay in overnight."

@

"yeah... I suppose..." When it was put like that, an entire ship filled with ponies crashing in an open ocean didn't seem like something to dwell on. Then again, Honey jars didn't really want to dwell on it anyway.

"So uhh, what are those bottles for?" Once again, Honey jars had stepped over the line. "No no no! I meant to say... uhh, What's in the bottles. No wait that's worse!" Honey Jars couldn't believe herself. She actually asked such a stupid question! This mare, "Cinder" Probably already wanted to throw her to the sharks. Very big, very mean sharks.

"I'll just... I'm just going to go the opposite direction and never disturb you every again because you'd probably like that seeing as how I was so rude!" Honey began to trot a few steps back, deadly serious about what she just said.

@@SilverHeart,

"Oh, of course." She took her hoof and shook it lightly. "I'm Bayonet, it's a pleasure. And I'm glad to see you're alright." She said with a smile. When she heard the Zebra ask for there help she stood again and looked back to the mare. "Looks like we need to help out a bit. But if you're still feeling sore you should take things easy. You wouldn't want to strain yourself even more from heavy lifting or pushing. That's happen to me before. Do you need any help getting up?"

@@Scribblegroove,

(I have no time to catch up! I actually have to sleep unlike you zombies Q_Q )

Fiera nodded and started flying towards the clearing. "We shouldn't be worrying so much. We have 16 ponies in the group... well, minus the Griffon that left. We should be perfectly fine!" she said and looked back at him. "I don't think there is anything on this island that could do much harm, right?" she asked with a slightly worried look. She didn't want more injuries like her hooves.

(I guess sleep is out of the question for this rp....I even woke up early in order to NOT be far behind...that failed)

"Alright then I'll help with the crates" Flame said. "A quite island on which we are on could be safe but you never know when it hits dark" He said as he started pushing one of the crates. "That and you are used to being outside when it is dark Flame" He thought to himself as he kept remembering about what Nassir said about the Stars. "That is just old legends there is nothing bad about sleeping under the stars"

Bubble Burst!

@@TheLineTrotter,

Well he wasn't showing any signed of cheering up: maybe he was just grumpy all the time? Grumpy and stubborn.

"Oh! I... uh... I knew that!" Bubble grinned sheepishly, having no idea what he was talking about. "Uhm... If the stars rained down on us, why are they still up in the sky? Shouldn't they be down here? What does a star look like anyway? Up close i mean... I bet their really bright!"

Pausing a second to ponder this, her curiosity piqued again as she reached out a hoof to try and wipe away some of the 'dirt' with a hoof. She couldn't help it - she wouldn't be convinced until she saw for herself that it wasn't mud or dirt of some kind.

---------------

Cinderblock.

@,

"Wait, where are you going...?" Cinder asked - fairly disappointed that the other mare seemed to have lost interest in talking to her, and right when things seemed to be going so well!

'Should I have talked more about bees? I don't know much about bees!'

With a look of resolution, she decided to put right... whatever it was she had done wrong!

"I don't... I'm confused - what am I supposed to hate you for? Is is because I don't know much about bees? I mean, they're cute and stuff, but I'm not really an expert..."

Edited by Cinderscribe

@Comet Starflash,

"Great idea." Bella praises, "Try and find an overhang of some kind." . She leans against a fairly large tree... It creeks, doubtfully solid. "AH!" She screams falling into the old bark, it appears to completely eat her. Instantaneously afterward, a large puff of dust engulfs the base of the tree around the opening.

Nassir paused at the mare's question. It was a fair enough one, to be truthful. One he himself has asked long ago. "From what I was told, when the stars rained down upon the Zebras before, a few hundred fell. More than enough to obliterate the city... however, there are countless stars in the sky, as you may have observed." he said, remembering when he was a very young colt, and had climbed above the treeline at night and spotted hundreds upon thousands upon millions of little lights in the night sky. "As for what they look like, I cannot say I have first hoof experiance, but tales say that when a star rains itself down upon the planet, it will burn up destroying itself in the process. If a star survives, it has lost all of its light, looking very much like a stone." He explained, spotting another herb her needed for his brew... when he suddenly felt a hoof upon him, glancing back at the mare. She seemed to be trying to wipe it off. He allowed her to continue trying for a time before speaking up "As I said: not dirt or mud. Satisfied?" He said, hoping now that she'd gotten to try and clean his stripes for herself, she would believe him on this.

@

After finishing his meal, zain flew to the top of the tallest tree he could find. Being bored and full he decided he'd test out his guitar to see if it still worked right. After a moment of thought he stared to sing while playing, the song was one of his favorites when he was younger. The song could even be heard down on the beach.

(The song he's singing is blvd. of broken dreams by green day. I'm just too lazy and low on time to post lyrics :lol:

Edited by ~chaotic biscuit~

@

All honey done was make this mare confused. She couldn't even walk away correctly.

"well because I asked about those bottle things, and I don't  what they're about so I probably said something offensive. I mean I didn't to say something offensive, stuff just slides out of my mouth! and then I insult ponies and then they start judging me silently and most of the time it's all negative so everypony ends up hating me and I get ignored!"

Honey Jars went off into ramble, going on about stuff that was either stuck in her head or done nothing to make herself seem any more useful.

Yep, not helping.

Edited by Adventure Sphere

(y'know I wasn't being entirely serious when I mentioned 'Lord of the flies' in the ooc, Adventure Sphere. This is Turning grim quickly. Oh well. I mean it's NOT like my OC is evil... -Check 'Club Phoenix' if you want to see how sarcastic I'm being, and the origins of the Comet/Bella relationship-)

((Woah! Holy crap! The RP kinda went on ahead of me, huh? Lol, anyway, I guess I'll just have Scorch wake up in the life boats...could somepony interact with him?))

Scorch groaned softly, rubbing his eyes to get the crust out of them as he stood up shakily. "Uuugh...what the buck...boats suck to sleep in...their so uncomfortable...hey, what time is..." he stopped as he noticed that they were ashore on a seemingly abandoned island, causing his eyes to bug and his mouth to gape. "Woah!! Where the hell are we?! Hawaii?!" he asked, a small smile creeping at the corner of his mouth as he scanned the area.

(OOC: So sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been pretty busy the last two days.)

@@Gloomfury,

"Oh, no. I think I'll be fine...thank you though." Mirror said as she stood up and began to stretch. "If it gets to be too hard I can try to use my magic to help...or maybe I should do that first?" Despite the fact that it was mostly a rhetorical question Mirror didn't really know which would be more useful. "So...what do we need to do?" Mirror asked, waiting for Bayonet to take the lead.

@,

"Not exactly" Spacer said appearing next to Scorch with a bit of a limp half of his body was sand covered "Seems like the cruise ship we were on had to abandon ship.." trailing off in his words he then quickly added "I was having the time of my life on that ship too, was on my way to a co-host a Vinyl Scratch concert" He said kicking up some sand "Now we are who knows where" frowning at the ocean, hoping that he was dreaming but gave up on that idea quick. "Names Spacer, who might you be?" Spacer asked giving his attention to Scorch.

@

Scorch's waning smile faded and he gave Spacer a concerned look. "Uh...nice to meet'cha...my names Scorch...Scorched Cuisine is my full name, but everypony just calls me Scorch for short...I'm a chef...kind of...hey, not to sound like a greedy pervert or anything, but...please tell me we washed up with mares too, and not just stallions..." he said.

@

Fireleaf had been pushing one of the crates further inland as he was following Fiera to the clearing in the forest. Her worried question remained unanswered as he didn't really know, and he was trying to focus on pushing the crate with all his force. He tried to make sure that it didn't break or get stuck on anything, as simply shoving crates over sand and rocks didn't do the crate any good.

Streamsung, who had been following the two, saw that one red coated pegasus had offered to help. 

@

"I might be able to help you with pushing one of those crates with my magic, though I am not exactly... strong." She offered her help. Even though it may be little she could at least try to help a hoof. She stepped towards one of the large crates and looked at the pegasus again. "How about this one?" She asked him as she leaned against it. She tried to push against it a litte, but it had no use... She hit is a bit frustrated, and then joked towards Flame "I told you I was not exactly stong..." 

@@Scribblegroove,

"It's okay any help is appreciated actually" He said. "Though it might be best if you use magic to move them if you cant move them physically" He said. "Just don't tire yourself out" He smiled before continuing to push the crates. "Besides we may need as much help as we can get to push these crates" He said before stopping. "Need more then one pony because I can barely move this myself"

(On my phone so sorry if there isn't any mentioning (Neutrino))

Comet begins to fly off but is stopped almost instantly at the sound of bark breaking. He runs to check the dusty opening in the tree.

"You ok in there? You found wonderland in there? Whatever you do, DO NOT EAT THE CAKE." Comet said jokingly, but still slightly worried that Bella would be hurt.

@@Scribblegroove,

Fiera looked back at the pony and smiled while still continuing her course. "If we are going to be stuck on an island with all of these ponies, its best to get to know one another, yes? So whats your name?" she asked. 'Getting on everyponies good sides. Smart...' she thought with a smirk. "I'm Fiera. I teach Gymnastics, or Acrobatics, or whatever you want to call it."

Edited by The Original PWD