Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open War on PACE: The Begining

~/XC- BRONY\~

JT watches from outside the TARDIS, he then turns to short circuit and smiles "hey, your that electric one... I didn't catch your name."

Rocket smiles "you owe me nothing princesses, I will fight with humans against the tyranny known as pace!" He said "thank you for letting us in" he said with a smile.

Lydia gradually demagnatizes Blake's blood as the injection finishes, "Alright, we're done, if you want to, you can punch me now. I'm sorry we had to hurt you, but it was the only thing I could do to stop you from harming yourself. But now we're all done, so you can just relax..."

Blake spit out his dog tags and rolled over and curled up when he was on his head and knees. His face was bright red and he let out a long sigh and started breathing in and out heavily. "No need......for it I asked..." He lightly chuckled.

Short circuit noticed a human talking to him. He then acknowledged him "names short circuit"

Lydia gradually demagnatizes Blake's blood as the injection finishes, "Alright, we're done, if you want to, you can punch me now. I'm sorry we had to hurt you, but it was the only thing I could do to stop you from harming yourself. But now we're all done, so you can just relax..."

Blake spit and grunted "ARRERRRRGHHHHSHHH" he screamed while biting the dog tags.

Blake felt the liquid start to take its course. Making things feel just a bit better. But the fact that his blood was magnetized. He couldn't tell what he felt as the pain made him want to shut down, and that's what his body was aiming to do.

Ben rose as he took the needle out, "Okay, that should remove the pain. And you won't even feel a numbness! These Equestrian elements make great healing agents!" Ben drew another, smaller syringe from his case. "If you want, I can give you this one to help you regain your strength! But if you don't, I understand..." Ben said, putting the other, massive, syringe away.

(I did this from school! :P)

Edited by Ducksquack

The overlord slowly started to regain consciousness with the help of his armors auto heal capability and his natural biology he slowly raised into a standing position and checked his armor there wasn't any serious damage just a few scratches and scorch marks he started to limp away as he turned the corner he spotted lydia and ben helping a injured blake the overlord walked over and stood behind them

"Hello team did you miss me"

Hank smiles as he looks at jt from inside "thanks jt." He walks out smiling as he is back to his full healed self "I think I can help modify weapons so ponies can use them. The ones without magic."

Luna and celestia smile "thank you." They hug him "how has hank been? Anything weird happened to him?"celestia asked

JT smiled "my names JT" he said, "glad your alright.... I'm sorry for what my kind did...." He turned to hank, "go tell rocket, he'll be excited"

Rocket looked a little bit confused. "Hank...... Which ones hank again?" He said, not remembering exactly which pony in the group was hank.

JT smiled "my names JT" he said, "glad your alright.... I'm sorry for what my kind did...." He turned to hank, "go tell rocket, he'll be excited"

Rocket looked a little bit confused. "Hank...... Which ones hank again?" He said, not remembering exactly which pony in the group was hank.

hank nods "okay. do you know where he could be?" he asked him as he thinks.

celestia smiles "he wears a cloak.. sometimes little floating holograms will be around hank's head talking. hmm.. his left eye has no pupil. anything else needed.. oh! he is also my highest ranked guard and my husband!"

The overlord slowly started to regain consciousness with the help of his armors auto heal capability and his natural biology he slowly raised into a standing position and checked his armor there wasn't any serious damage just a few scratches and scorch marks he started to limp away as he turned the corner he spotted lydia and ben helping a injured blake the overlord walked over and stood behind them

"Hello team did you miss me"

Blake heard the voice of the overlord. Blake put both hands on the ground and got up, he snatched the syringe from Ben and injected it into his neck. Once it was empty he dropped the bottle, and put on the helmet. Once the full face helmet went on it soon powered up and started giving off information of his current health. Everything was regenerating slowly he picked up his carbine and unloaded the empty clip and put in another one from his magazine pouch. Safety was off, and his digital acog scope powered on. "I got a bone to pick with you" he said jokingly as he charged into him faking that he was going to shoot. But instead he teleported. And appeared on the shoulders of the over lord. He ripped off the helmet, and kicked him in the head as hard as he could before he teleported away, disappearing

Rain walked through to the command center. Finally it was her turn to take control. She loaded her automatic pistols, and put the knife in her holster. She looked back at her squad of 4 "lets go, apparently the bosses right hand man is down. All we need to do is infiltrate the capital and load the bomb, and kidnap the princesses. Should be a slice of cake."

The overlord grunted as he was kicked in the head after blake teleported away The overlord grabbed his helmet and put it back on he then walked over to lydia and Ben and grabbed ben by the throat he then started to back away with his bolter aimed at bens head

"Try anything lydia and I mince him"

Blake was back on top of the building. He fell to his hands and knees and took off his helmet in a panicking manner. He then threw up on the ground, as his body couldn't handle all the action and healing. He shook off the feeling, put the the helmet back on, and grabbed the rifle that he had left on the building from before. He picked it up loaded the barrel. And got into a position where he couldn't be sighted. He crouched down on the inside of a apartment, top floor. And aimed down the sights and saw the overlord trying to take Ben hostage. He tried to get a clear shot but there was to much movement between the overlord and Ben. This made Blake way to nervous.

Charles was with the Princess, looking at JT, Rocket and Hank. Then he decide make sure they are safe as he was looking at the other side too. “Sir I think they not done yet and plan to do something. I will make sure the Princess are safe.” Then he went to as he created 4 Ice clones then they heading to the area and looking for any Pace members.

Rocket nodded "I know him! He's down in the throne room i believe" he said.

JT thought "I don't know.... He could be anywhere in here now"

Hawthorne smiled "rain, I'm trusting you with this... And get Lydia... I have a few choice words to say to her after her incident with the JFK"

Celestia nods "well. Lets go talk to him." She smiles "has he be acting weird?" She said sounding a little bit worried. Luna and celestia hehead to the throne room "rocket. Thank you for helping us." She smiles.

Hank smiles "well. Imma need a gun to tinker with. A sniper perhaps?"

Rocket nodded "I know him! He's down in the throne room i believe" he said.

JT thought "I don't know.... He could be anywhere in here now"

Hawthorne smiled "rain, I'm trusting you with this... And get Lydia... I have a few choice words to say to her after her incident with the JFK"

"Nothing I can't handle, just have the pods ready on my mark" she said before leaving and making her way for the drop ship. The rotators spun and soon her and her squad was off the ground and flying towards the bottom of the mountain. She went to go check on the bomb, it was a hydrogen bomb, and it was prept and ready to go.

Ben rose as he took the needle out, "Okay, that should remove the pain. And you won't even feel a numbness! These Equestrian elements make great healing agents!" Ben drew another, smaller syringe from his case. "If you want, I can give you this one to help you regain your strength! But if you don't, I understand..." Ben said, putting the other, massive, syringe away.

(I did this from school! :P)

(Lonewolf just made you a hostage situation, are you just gonna take that?)

The overlord grunted as he was kicked in the head after blake teleported away The overlord grabbed his helmet and put it back on he then walked over to lydia and Ben and grabbed ben by the throat he then started to back away with his bolter aimed at bens head

"Try anything lydia and I mince him"

Lydia slowly stands up and raises her hands above her head, "A-alright... Just don't hurt him, I'm not going to do anything to you..." Meanwhile, she begins calculating trajectories and charge values, worrying about what will happen to the Overlord's comparatively innocent and helpless victim. Edited by FractaLuna

(Lonewolf just made you a hostage situation, are you just gonna take that?)

Lydia slowly stands up and raises her hands above her head, "A-alright... Just don't hurt him, I'm not going to do anything to you..." Meanwhile, she begins calculating trajectories and charge values, worrying about what will happen to the Overlord's comparatively innocent and helpless victim.

(Eh, I don't mind. As long as you can save me! :P)

Ben choked up a little. "L...l...Lydia..." Ben gagged. "M...my... my bag... has a... a... a..." He couldn't finish the sentence as he began losing air. "A... portable... portable EMP..." Ben managed to whisper out. He then looked at a small squad behind Lydia... "A...and... behind you..." Ben squinted his eyes, noticing a small flaw in the Overlord's armor in his right arm.

Edited by Ducksquack

(Eh, I don't mind. As long as you can save me! :P)

Ben choked up a little. "L...l...Lydia..." Ben gagged. "M...my... my bag... has a... a... a..." He couldn't finish the sentence as he began losing air. "A... portable... portable EMP..." Ben managed to whisper out. He then looked at a small squad behind Lydia... "A...and... behind you..." Ben squinted his eyes, noticing a small flaw in the Overlord's armor in his right arm.

A loud gunshot went off and hit the overlord in the shoulder, the bullet just missed bens face. It knocked back the overlord, letting Ben free since the bullet was a 50. Cal. He loaded the barrel again. "BINGO MATHAFLOWER" he screamed as he shot again this time hitting his chest leaving a huge dent and knocking the overlord to his back.

The overlord quickly regained his stance after being hit by a sniper round and grabbed ben again and tightened his grip on bens throat and lumped him with his bolter

"Best not to give her any ideas ben cause if she tries anything your head will have a brand new hole but in it and I wouldn't want to have to destroy that big brain of yours"

The overlord ripped open a portal and threw ben into it he then began to walk to it but turned to give lydia the finger he then walked threw the portal and it closed on the other side the overlord stepped out into the caverns below canterlot

Edited by lonewolf1735

A loud gunshot went off and hit the overlord in the shoulder, the bullet just missed bens face. It knocked back the overlord, letting Ben free since the bullet was a 50. Cal. He loaded the barrel again. "BINGO MATHAFLOWER" he screamed as he shot again this time hitting his chest leaving a huge dent and knocking the overlord to his back.

Ben ran over to his bag and quickly searched through it, throwing around expensive equipment. He smiled, and pulled out a large sized, standard issue machine gun. This gun, however, had many wires, and was much larger than usual. Ben pulled the gun up, and handed it to Blake. "Designed by one of my friends. Extremely effective against mechs, robots, and all electronic weaponry. Like Overlord!"

Ben ran over to his bag and quickly searched through it, throwing around expensive equipment. He smiled, and pulled out a large sized, standard issue machine gun. This gun, however, had many wires, and was much larger than usual. Ben pulled the gun up, and handed it to Blake. "Designed by one of my friends. Extremely effective against mechs, robots, and all electronic weaponry. Like Overlord!"

The overlord quickly regained his stance after being hit by a sniper round and grabbed ben again and tightened his grip on bens throat and lumped him with his bolter

"Best not to give her any ideas ben cause if she tries anything your head will have a brand new hole but in it and I wouldn't want to have to destroy that big brain of yours"

The overlord ripped open a portal and threw ben into it he then began to walk to it but turned to give lydia the finger he then walked threw the portal and it closed on the other side the overlord stepped out into the caverns below canterlot

(I'm going to go with Pumpkinking's version of the events, because that's what everyone else seems to have done)

Lydia lowers her arms and slips her hand into her pocket, palming a coin, "Don't move an inch. You should just leave now before you get into a fight you can't win."

(You know what I realized, a 50. cal bullet, even if it didn't hit you, if it was an inch and a half away from your body. The pressure around the bullet would rip anything to shreds.....Ben...if this were real lol, would have half his face missing.)

(Yeah Just ignore my last post)

The overlord cursed as he hit the floor that sniper was starting to piss him off he stood up and fired a couple of shots up at the snipers position then he aimed bolter at ben

"Drop the weapon ben and I won't kill you or lydia"

He ducked from the bullet shots from the overlord

Blake then tried to load the barrel again, but it got Jammed. "Fuck, it's jammed!" He yelled trying to fix the gun.

Edited by Thepumpkinking

(You know what I realized, a 50. cal bullet, even if it didn't hit you, if it was an inch and a half away from your body. The pressure around the bullet would rip anything to shreds.....Ben...if this were real lol, would have half his face missing.)

Blake then tried to load the barrel again, but it got Jammed. "Fuck, it's jammed!" He yelled trying to fix the gun.

The overlord cursed as he hit the floor that sniper was starting to piss him off he stood up and fired a couple of shots up at the snipers position then he aimed bolter at ben

(I'm going to go with Pumpkinking's version of the events, because that's what everyone else seems to have done)

Lydia lowers her arms and slips her hand into her pocket, palming a coin, "Don't move an inch. You should just leave now before you get into a fight you can't win."

(Well, that's REASSURING. :3)

Ben held up the gun and unleashed a few heavy shocks out of the gun at the Overlord. His arms lowered, aiming away from Ben's head, towards a building. "That won't last long guys! Get him, before his armor regains it's power!" Ben said, recharging the gun.

Edited by Ducksquack

(Well, that's REASSURING. :3)

Ben help up the gun and unleashed a few heavy shocks out of the gun at the Overlord. His arms lowered, aiming away from Ben's head, towards a building. "That won't last long guys! Get him, before his armor regains it's power!" Ben said, recharging the gun.

Lydia pulls her hand out of her pocket and aims her thumb at the Overlord's bolter, "How about you disengage before I blow your brains out?" She uses her body as a magnetic accelerator, firing the coin at six times the speed of sound, tearing the bolter in half as it transfers a massive amount of force through the Overlord's arm.

The overlord is sent toppling over as hand is rip clean of sending it flying along with the remains of his bolter

"AGH you BITCH I'll cut out your heart and feed it to you!!!"

The overlord staggers to his feet and starts to limp over to lydia a large trail of blood leaking from his wrist