mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

My realistic dream is just to live a successful happy life with a family and stuffs. My non-realistic dream is to RULE THE WORLD WITH AN IRON FIST- I mean wut... I didn't say that.

Do you like the Ace Attorney series?

OBJECTION! You've never played one of the games! but... it looks cool. 

OBJECTION! You cannot substantiate that baseless accusation. Evidence is everything in a court of law Timelord, and you have never presented any that says I haven't played the game. Besides why would I ask that if I haven't played them? I know all about the series and I like it very much.  

*ahem* back on topic

There are a lot of fanmade things out there that are amazing. Choosing one is simply impossible. I think though I will say probably the music is my favorite.

Should you be sleeping right now? 

No,it's 9:41 here.

Do you know the pun in Luke Atmey's name?

OBJECTION! You cannot substantiate that baseless accusation. Evidence is everything in a court of law Timelord, and you have never presented any that says I haven't played the game. Besides why would I ask that if I haven't played them? I know all about the series and I like it very much.  

As much as I love when people bring up Ace Attorney sayings. I think he/she made a typo.

I think that they were trying to say that they haven't played any of the games.

yes... and...

objection to your objection to my objection! that was me talking to myself! consider your objection objection triple objected!

what did you do for new years?

whoops, the post above was made sometime while i was writing this one.

Edited by 10InTheTardis

Nothing. Just sat here all day at my desk.

Were you blessed with the power to freeze?

yes... and...

objection to your objection to my objection! that was me talking to myself! consider your objection objection triple objected!

Objection.gif

There's no need to say that. You're just repeating the facts. 

I've been living without a phone ever since mine broke over a month ago. I hate it.

Edit; ninjad

It depends. I enjoy visiting places that are outdoors, but am rather sedentary otherwise.

How many hours did you sleep last night?

Edited by Mouse

I live about 30 miles away from Portland Oregon, where the TV show "Portlandia" takes place.

For some reason, the last person to post after me did not answer my question.  So here it is again.

If you were a detective, what sorts of crime would you focus on?