Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Love in Maneaco SOL/Romance

ParsoOfEquestria

@@Ampharos@

Streamsung smiled. She was happy this stallion didn't react agitated or annoyed in any way. When the other mare had come to talk to the two of them, she got a new bit of information that piqued her attention. "Oh I am starving as well..." She said. She did think about joining them for a moment, but she really had to clean herself now. "But I can't go anywhere looking like this... Thank's anyway. I might see the two of you later when I am getting something to eat myself. Are you guys tourists here as well? You don't exactly look native." Streamsung was a little surprised on how talkative she had suddendly become. It was supposedly because she now knew these two were relatively friendly. She did feel a little stupid though, after suddendly asking questions out of nowhere. Why should she? She didn't even know these ponies. She felt a little awkward, but kept smiling a little to hide it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Scribblegroove,

"Yes, I'm vacationing here for a while. This stallion and I might have something to eat. Anyway, I guess I will...see you around!" Choco stated with a happy giggle as she turned away from the mare and back to the stallion whom she offered to go eat with. Her stomach suddenly growled...loud enough for the stallion to hear. "Oh! Well I guess my stomach's ready to get something!" Choco stated with another giggle.  

@@Ampharos

@@Scribblegroove,@,

"My name's Royroger, but ponies tend to call me Roy." He looked over at the mare from before again and smile. "Yes I'd love to see you again. You seem like a friendly pony after all. And yes, I'm a tourist. I'm originally from Baltimare, but I love visiting different places, and Maneaco seemed delightful!" Roy chuckled at the brown pony's stomach grumbling and began walking towards her, but looked back at the Streamsung. "See you later, maybe!"   

@@Ampharos,

"Roy...that's a great name!" Choco said with another giggle. Choco then lit up her horn and made a map appear. "So...I think we're close to the docks, which is where most of the restaurants that serve seafood are. If we keep moving towards the center of Maneaco, we could find greater variety there! And by the way, I'm from Ponyville." Choco added. 

Parso had finished up his coffee before walking back through town

@@Ampharos@

Streamsung smiled. She was happy this stallion didn't react agitated or annoyed in any way. When the other mare had come to talk to the two of them, she got a new bit of information that piqued her attention. "Oh I am starving as well..." She said. She did think about joining them for a moment, but she really had to clean herself now. "But I can't go anywhere looking like this... Thank's anyway. I might see the two of you later when I am getting something to eat myself. Are you guys tourists here as well? You don't exactly look native." Streamsung was a little surprised on how talkative she had suddendly become. It was supposedly because she now knew these two were relatively friendly. She did feel a little stupid though, after suddendly asking questions out of nowhere. Why should she? She didn't even know these ponies. She felt a little awkward, but kept smiling a little to hide it.

too distracted by taking in the sights as he walked, he didn't notice a mare standing in front of him and accidentally bumped into her

"oh, er, sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going, I got too distracted by the views of this place"

Streamsung watched the two ponies go away to get something to eat. Even though she had told them to go without her she still felt a bit left alone all of the sudden. She was obviously not very good at making friends. On the other hoof, the stallion did say he wanted to see her later on, so perhaps she was just overreacting a little.

@@ParsoOfEquestria

Her process of thought was suddendly interrupted by something pushing into her from the side. She nearly fell over, since she was packed with a heavy bearings, and she yelped. She regained her balance and looked what had nearly knocked her over. It was a white pegasus stallion, who was already apologising about bumping into her. "Oh that's ok, I was not paying attention myself as well..." She said quickly. "And the environment is very flashy, so I understand that you got distracted." She said, and she gave a little smile. She felt a little awkward just standing there, as if she was waiting for him to give her permission to go. She realised that that was extremely stupid, and she told him the following: "I'll be on my way now, I need to wash up... I look ridiculous." She hesitated a little. "Unless if there is anything... wrong." She thought for a moment, and then cursed herself for her impoliteness.

"Oh I'm sorry, are you ok?" She said quickly. She hadn't realised that she hadn't asked him as well. He'd probably think of her as uncivilized now, that idea being enhanced by the way she was covered in dirt and sweat...

Streamsung watched the two ponies go away to get something to eat. Even though she had told them to go without her she still felt a bit left alone all of the sudden. She was obviously not very good at making friends. On the other hoof, the stallion did say he wanted to see her later on, so perhaps she was just overreacting a little.

@@ParsoOfEquestria

Her process of thought was suddendly interrupted by something pushing into her from the side. She nearly fell over, since she was packed with a heavy bearings, and she yelped. She regained her balance and looked what had nearly knocked her over. It was a white pegasus stallion, who was already apologising about bumping into her. "Oh that's ok, I was not paying attention myself as well..." She said quickly. "And the environment is very flashy, so I understand that you got distracted." She said, and she gave a little smile. She felt a little awkward just standing there, as if she was waiting for him to give her permission to go. She realised that that was extremely stupid, and she told him the following: "I'll be on my way now, I need to wash up... I look ridiculous." She hesitated a little. "Unless if there is anything... wrong." She thought for a moment, and then cursed herself for her impoliteness.

"Oh I'm sorry, are you ok?" She said quickly. She hadn't realised that she hadn't asked him as well. He'd probably think of her as uncivilized now, that idea being enhanced by the way she was covered in dirt and sweat...

"oh no, its perfectly fine, you do what you have to do"

he gave a small smile to her 

"oh where are my manners? I'm Parso"

he introduced himself with a bigger smile than before

"I'm sure I'll see you again, maybe we could grab a coffee?"

'well, this is a start, it's good to make some friends'

he thought

"oh no, its perfectly fine, you do what you have to do"

he gave a small smile to her

"oh where are my manners? I'm Parso"

he introduced himself with a bigger smile than before

"I'm sure I'll see you again, maybe we could grab a coffee?"

'well, this is a start, it's good to make some friends'

he thought

Streamsung thought about it for a while, and decided to postpone her descision. "If we do see eachother again, sure! But I really have to go now... My name is Streamsung Swann by the way." She said, and then turned around to the hunongous building that was her hotel. "Until next time Parso!" She said as she walked away. "A nice guy, perhaps I will have a coffee with him.

"Uh... Right." Pacific said, slowly returning to normal. "Although I'm not really from anywhere. I'm kind of a traveler of sorts, this is just another stop of mine." He explained. He put his hood up nervously, not wanting anyone else to see him after what had just happened.

She tried to make him feel better,and started quiting his hood

"Why do you havw so many fear.I've travelled all over the world,and you have a voice who xan only be heard once every century.

I'm not forcing to tell me your problems.But at least i want a reason from all this fear..."

"Can you at least trust me?Now that I heard your voice,i want to know why you don't want anypony hear you..."

((Last post for today.G'night everypony))

(edited)

@,

"Oh Ponyville is a good place! That Sugarcube Corner place is amazing! I'm quite a fan of good food, and I'm sure Maneaco won't disappoint!" Roy grinned happily at the types of food that would be here. Maybe he could get some good recipes to try out back home!

Edited by Ampharos

She tried to make him feel better,and started quiting his hood

"Why do you havw so many fear.I've travelled all over the world,and you have a voice who xan only be heard once every century.

I'm not forcing to tell me your problems.But at least i want a reason from all this fear..."

"Can you at least trust me?Now that I heard your voice,i want to know why you don't want anypony hear you..."

((Last post for today.G'night everypony))

"I've just... I've just never seen myself as that good at singing, and I'm sure a lot of ponies would agree with me." Pacific said. He knew it was just that he was being hard on himself again, but it was the way he was going to think, whether ponies told him it wasn't true or not.

@@Ampharos,

"Yeah, I actually work at Sugarcube corner....and as you you can see...it has affected me a bit." Choco stated with a giggle exposing some of her chubby belly and blushing lightly with a tiny little hint of embarrassment. "Hope he doesn't turn on me for that..." Choco thought to herself. "So...where would you want to go eat? Here by the docks, or farther into the center of town?" Choco asked. 

Parso went for a walk into the town a little more before his stomach started to rumble. he was looking around for someplace to eat and then noticed a couple of ponies that stood out differently

@,

"Oh Ponyville is a good place! That Sugarcube Corner place is amazing! I'm quite a fan of good food, and I'm sure Maneaco won't disappoint!" Roy grinned happily at the types of food that would be here. Maybe he could get some good recipes to try out back home!

@@Ampharos,

"Yeah, I actually work at Sugarcube corner....and as you you can see...it has affected me a bit." Choco stated with a giggle exposing some of her chubby belly and blushing lightly with a tiny little hint of embarrassment. "Hope he doesn't turn on me for that..." Choco thought to herself. "So...where would you want to go eat? Here by the docks, or farther into the center of town?" Choco asked. 

"excuse me, do you speak english?"

Parso asked, seeing as most of the people, he couldn't understand

"I was wondering if you knew a good place to have lunch"

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

Choco turned and saw another stallion. "Oh! Hi there! We were just discussing on where to eat ourselves!" Choco said with a happy giggle. "There are so many choices to choose from. As I said to Roy, this other stallion here, if you hang by the docks, you'll find mostly seafood. If you go in closer to the center of the city, you'll find more variety." Choco stated.  

"I've just... I've just never seen myself as that good at singing, and I'm sure a lot of ponies would agree with me." Pacific said. He knew it was just that he was being hard on himself again, but it was the way he was going to think, whether ponies told him it wasn't true or not.

She took a chair

"Can i sit?Thank you"

She took a deep breath

"I...understand what is to have a talent that you don't like to share.Maybe for fear,maybe for shyness...but,in my opiniom,you should ignore these fears,and try to sing infront of anypony.

I hward you sing,and that was incredible...why are you so shy?"

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

Choco turned and saw another stallion. "Oh! Hi there! We were just discussing on where to eat ourselves!" Choco said with a happy giggle. "There are so many choices to choose from. As I said to Roy, this other stallion here, if you hang by the docks, you'll find mostly seafood. If you go in closer to the center of the city, you'll find more variety." Choco stated.  

"sounds good, by the way, I'm Parso"

he introduced himself to the two, still trying to make new friends during his visit here

"I guess the rich love their caviar and champagne on the waterfront"

he laughed at his little joke

"so, where are you two from?"

he asked trying to strike conversation

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"I'm from Ponyville. I actaully work at Sugercube Corner! As you can tell..." Choco stated exposing some of her chubby belly and body, blushing lightly. "...I love to eat sweets!" Choco added with a light giggle. "Oh! Now there are two to choose from..." Choco thought to herself.  

(edited)

She took a chair

"Can i sit?Thank you"

She took a deep breath

"I...understand what is to have a talent that you don't like to share.Maybe for fear,maybe for shyness...but,in my opiniom,you should ignore these fears,and try to sing infront of anypony.

I hward you sing,and that was incredible...why are you so shy?"

"I don't know... I've just never had that much courage..." Pacific said. "It might just be because of who I am and what ponies think of me, but I just don't know..." He continued. After that, he started wondering exactly why he was always so hard on himself. Is it just because I'm a changeling? Or is it something more than that? He wondered.

Edited by Blazing Hoof