Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Love in Maneaco SOL/Romance

ParsoOfEquestria

Welcome to Maneaco, known as one of the richest cities in the world. enjoy our luxury hotels, yacht trips and glamour as you admire the sights of the city or maybe enjoy a fine romance with your special somepony. anything is possible in Maneaco!

​"...so it says on the brochure"

Parso said as he saw the city on the horizon and readied his suitcase. when his ship moored in the Maneaco harbour he could see already why it was called one of the 'richest cities' in the world. everything looked expensive and glamorous, really eye catching sights. he slipped a piece of paper out of his suitcase and looked at it

"Crown Plaza hotel, where is tha-"

he stopped when he noticed the towering structure of his hotel, right on the waterfront. smiling he trotted over to the hotel to check in. after checking in, a bellhop led him to his room, the room alone was amazing, very lavish and luxurious, he tipped the bellhop and placed his suitcase on the bed before walking over to the balcony and got an amazing view over the waterfront

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Choco Delight arrived at Maneaco via ferryboat. She smelled the fresh scent of the rich city. "It's good to be away." She said with a happy sigh and giggle. She was a rather chubby mare, which caused some upperclass ponies to give her not so pleasent looks, but she was used to it. She started to walk around. 

"Oh man... I'm gonna be so out of place here." Pacific said, looking at his beat up cloak and comparing it to the outfits of some of the ponies in the town. "I should get something more fitting for the place... But I've always had this cloak, it's all I've ever had." He said quietly to himself, walking around town.

Lightwing has recently arrived on Maneaco...

Seriously,who invented those names?It should be better something like...i don't know...Monaco?Nah,even more stupid

As she walked through the streetds,she saw why that city was so famous

Everything was glamorous,there were shops of all classes,and lots and lots of people...

Why there's so many people at rhis time of the day?

Then she spread her wings,and started to fly through the ebulling city

"Mmm...where is that hotel...?"

Choco was soon trotting and humming a tune to herself and giggling to herself. She was also trying to find a good hotel to stay at during her time in Maneaco. "Hmmm, I wonder what great hotels they have here." Choco thought to herself as she continued to look around. 

Parso jumped over the railing of his hotel balcony, letting himself fall for a bit before opening his wings and gliding down to the streets below. he was beginning to feel relaxed already, trotting around and looking at what the city had to offer; nice little cafes, bars, clubs. he stopped at a cafe along the water front and ordered a coffee

Choco was soon trotting and humming a tune to herself and giggling to herself. She was also trying to find a good hotel to stay at during her time in Maneaco. "Hmmm, I wonder what great hotels they have here." Choco thought to herself as she continued to look around. 

Pacific eventually started singing quietly as he walked, even though he didn't fully notice it at first. "On a quest, for my own redemption... I'll use my blade to evade from Equestria." He sang quietly. He got so caught up in his singing that he ended up bumping into a mare. "Oops, sorry. Wasn't looking where I was going I guess." He said.

@,

"Oh!" Choco exclaimed when she was bumped. She stumbled a bit as her chubby body sort of jiggled on the impact. She finally recovered. She then turned and saw a stallion. "That's alright...Hi! My name's Choco Delight! What's yours?" Choco asked with a happy giggle.  

@,

"Oh!" Choco exclaimed when she was bumped. She stumbled a bit as her chubby body sort of jiggled on the impact. She finally recovered. She then turned and saw a stallion. "That's alright...Hi! My name's Choco Delight! What's yours?" Choco asked with a happy giggle.  

"I'm Pacific." Pacific answered simply with a fake smile. She seems too happy... I don't like her. He thought. He didn't really like ponies who he considered "too happy", and that mare was at that level of happiness. He was just going to pretend to like her and hope for the best.

"I'm Pacific." Pacific answered simply with a fake smile. She seems too happy... I don't like her. He thought. He didn't really like ponies who he considered "too happy", and that mare was at that level of happiness. He was just going to pretend to like her and hope for the best.

Choco noticed something about this stallion . "Maybe this is one of them upperclass ponies. He looks too serious..." Choco thought to herself. "Are you looking for a hotel?" Choco asked as she made sure she had her stuff in her saddlebag. She hoped she could at least get along with this stallion.

Choco noticed something about this stallion . "Maybe this is one of them upperclass ponies. He looks too serious..." Choco thought to herself. "Are you looking for a hotel?" Choco asked as she made sure she had her stuff in her saddlebag. She hoped she could at least get along with this stallion.

"Well, yes and no. I'm looking for a hotel but that isn't my main priority right now." Pacific said. He was lying, seeing as he hadn't even thought of where he was going to stay until just then. I doubt they're gonna let me into any hotels looking like this.. Maybe it's about time I "reinvent" myself. He thought.

Royroger trotted off the boat merrily, dragging his luggage with his short tail wrapped around the handle. His usual green dress shirt was now accompanied by an incredibly dark green tie. "This is going to be magnificent!" Roy immediately found his hotel, a towering building known as the crown plaza hotel. He quickly checked in and went to his room and stayed in the luxurious living space for a short while. Then he left the building and started looking for some place to eat. Maybe a cafe of some sort? They all looked so good!

Streamsung hadn't arrived by boat. At least not in Maneaco. She had gone ashore a lot further in the mainland, and had traveled all the way down to Maneaco as a tracker. She loved tracking, it was a sports activity that included enough places and times to rest, and she could view the amazing nature of the land. It was one of her favourite things to do, just walking through nature, over mountains or the in the deepest forests, following rivers and valleys. She had been tracking for an entire week, and she was Exhausted...

That is exactly why she chose Maneaco as her end destination. She knew it was known for its luxury and glamour, and that she would definately be able to relax there. Since she hadn't spent a lot of money on the rest of her vacation, she could afford around 3 days in the luxury of Maneaco. Specifically, the luxury of the Crown Plaza hotel!

She had been walking through the streets a bit awkwardly. He saddlebags, loaded with all sorts of camping equipment, and her smuged face and body didn't exactly fit in with these classy ponies. She hadn't washed herself for a week, except when she went swimming in one of the rivers or lakes... She felt out of place terribly.

"Don't worry as soon as you find the hotel you can wash up and you'll look proper again..." She thought. But that was exactly the proble. Where was the hotel!? She walked around town aimlessly searching for the Hotel, but it was in vein. She eventually saw no other way. She had to ask somepony. She wasn't extremely shy, but she did feel uncomfortable having to ask somepony else randomly. But there was no other way, so after hesitating and struggling for a few minutes, she finally brought up the courage to ask somepony for directions.

@@Ampharos

"Excuse me? Sir? Sorry... umm. Do you know where the..." She quickly got a paper our of her bag which was her ticket to the hotel. She didn't remember the name. "The Crown Plaza hotel is? I can't seem to find it." She looked at him a bit anxiously, and she really hoped she hadn't bothered him. "If you don't know or don't have time or anything that's ok..." She stopped herself from rambling and shut up. Hopefully he could tell her.

@,

"Okay then..." Choco stated backing away. "I guess I'll...see you around!" Choco said with a little giggle. "Gosh, he needs to lighten up a bit. After all, it is a vacation." Choco thought to herself as she kept on walking to find a hotel. As she was walking, she started to hum a tune again.  

@@Scribblegroove,

Roy turned his head towards the mare and smiled. "Why yes I do know where it is! It's just over there," he said, pointing his hoof towards the towering building. "I just came from there myself actually. Wonderful place it is." Roy smiled again before readjusting his tie and once again looking around for some place to eat. He didn't move away just quite yet in case the mare had another question to ask him.

(edited)

Lightwing has recently arrived on Maneaco...

Seriously,who invented those names?It should be better something like...i don't know...Monaco?Nah,even more stupid

As she walked through the streetds,she saw why that city was so famous

Everything was glamorous,there were shops of all classes,and lots and lots of people...

Why there's so many people at rhis time of the day?

Then she spread her wings,and started to fly through the ebulling city

"Mmm...where is that hotel...?"

And just like that I'm alone again... Eh, back to singing. He thought. "Every step, I take ahead my flow swiftly rises... You attack, and proc my shield, then fall to my tempest..." He sang quietly as he was walking away. "My wind wall keeps everything out when the fight is getting rough... My horn keeps cutting you down feel the power of my thrust..." He continued. He saw a mare coming up and stopped singing, not wanting to mess up again. She was flying, so he couldn't really run into her, but still he couldn't be too careful. He waved up at her, seeing as she didn't look like any other pony from the city.

Edited by Blazing Hoof

And just like that I'm alone again... Eh, back to singing. He thought. "Every step, I take ahead my flow swiftly rises... You attack, and proc my shield, then fall to my tempest..." He sang quietly as he was walking away. "My wind wall keeps everything out when the fight is getting rough... My horn keeps cutting you down feel the power of my thrust..." He continued. He saw a mare coming up and stopped singing, not wanting to mess up again. She was flying, so he couldn't really run into her, but still he couldn't be too careful. He waved up at her, seeing as she didn't look like any other pony from the city.

She heard somepony singing on the middle of all that loud.

Weird,even with all that sound of the city,he sings very well

When she wanted to say something,he stopped and waved for her

She flew down and asked him something

"It was you the pony who was singing?"

@@Ampharos,

Choco then noticed another stallion, who was looking around. She then happily trotted up to him. "Hi! What are you looking for?" Choco asked with a giggle. "I hope this one's not to serious..." Choco thought to herself as she waited for the stallion to respond to her.  

@,@@Scribblegroove,

Roy peeled his gaze from the other shops and looked at this new mare. "Oh hello there. I was simply looking for some place to eat. I was also giving directions to this mare here, but I'm not sure if she has any other questions. Why are you looking for something?" He gave this mare a smile as well. 

She heard somepony singing on the middle of all that loud.

Weird,even with all that sound of the city,he sings very well

When she wanted to say something,he stopped and waved for her

She flew down and asked him something

"It was you the pony who was singing?"

Pacific blushed furiously, not realizing someone heard his singing. "O-oh... You heard me?" He asked nervously. Well this is incredibly awkward, I really have to stop singing in public. He thought, remembering how many times this had happened in the past.

@@Ampharos,

"Well...there are so many things to do around here. I want to go find a hotel but...I'm a little hungry at the moment...want to find some place together?" Choco asked with a little giggle. "That's more like it!" Choco thought to herself. He found this stallion to be more relaxed.  

@@@Scribblegroove,

Roy had quite a surprised look on his face. Most ponies, even ones back in Baltimare, weren't this friendly towards strangers. It seemed very odd to him how this pony wanted to so quickly have lunch with him. "Oh uh... I suppose in a moment. Is there anything else you need?" he asked the mare from before. 

Pacific blushed furiously, not realizing someone heard his singing. "O-oh... You heard me?" He asked nervously. Well this is incredibly awkward, I really have to stop singing in public. He thought, remembering how many times this had happened in the past.

She saw how his cheeks were red like a tomato

He must have stage fright

"Yes.I heard you.And i have to say that your singing was incredible"

She tried to find more words

"Even between all the noise of the city,your singing was pure and crystalline.You're not from here right?"

@@Ampharos,

(OOC: Sribblegroove has been offline for the past half hour...)

Choco waited patiently. "Oh...I don't think I got your name. My name's Choco Delight!" She said with a little jump that caused her chubby body to jiggle just a little bit. "I really hope he doesn't think I'm unattractive..." Choco thought to herself.  

She saw how his cheeks were red like a tomato

He must have stage fright

"Yes.I heard you.And i have to say that your singing was incredible"

She tried to find more words

"Even between all the noise of the city,your singing was pure and crystalline.You're not from here right?"

"Uh... Right." Pacific said, slowly returning to normal. "Although I'm not really from anywhere. I'm kind of a traveler of sorts, this is just another stop of mine." He explained. He put his hood up nervously, not wanting anyone else to see him after what had just happened.