Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ace of Bass

Spacey

Atlas decided to leave the ponies and there drinking contest be. He needed somepony to talk to at least until the night's events began. Anypony except some more Canterlot ponies. He picked a random pony at the bar. That one.

@@Comet Starflash,

Atlas trotted over to the pony. 

"So what are you here for?"

@,@,

Vision about fell over hearing Thunder shout but retreated from her bowing position "Excuse me, I must attend to a guest" She backed and up made her way over to Thunder "Can I help you?" she asked noticing his bright coat with occasional black streaks. Not a bad looking stallion.

--------------------------------------------------

Spacer wondering into the bar area where it seemed almost every pony was, he plopped himself down at the bar and ordered himself a cider and spinned around to look around. I wonder why out of all places this event was here. He glanced over his shoulder and seen that behind the elegant decorating there was old chipped wood from what he caught in his eye but he shrugged it off as his cider was placed in front of him. He took it and took a deep drink ending it with "aahhh the best cider around"

@,

"Just wanted some information about this get together and all. I don't really see anything set up for events...what's supposed to happen here. I really hope I didn't travel all this way just to be scammed by some showoff who just wants to gloat about his riches." Thunder stated trying not to offend the pony.  

@,

Vision could tell that Thunder didn't want to be disappointing but she had to be honest "To tell you the truth, I have no idea what is going on at this event, I suppose its just a gathering of ponies from around Equestria. Sorry I don't have much more to tell you but when I was sent here I was told it was an important event for the ponies. Who knows why. I found it odd though how out of all the places in Manehatten this place was picked for this kind of event." She shook her head realizing she was speaking out loud. "Your more than welcome to socialize with the other ponies for now, maybe something will come up" She said motioning him into the ballroom. I must know why this place is so special that the princess decided to send all these ponies here. The thought quickly dissipated glancing back at Shinning Midnight, she had a job to do, no time to investigate silly things. She already made a bad impression on a higher up pony.

@,

"Well...seriously...the pony could've given a lot more details...wait a minute...there's something fishy about this..." Thunder stated. He had a thought, a thought that may soon turn to be right. Sometimes, Thunder knew things when he gathered an amount of information, and he may be right, but didn't want to spill it.  

Sun looked at Atlas with a confused look about him. "Pff, I'm here for a party, duh? Ha, I'm just messing with ya. I'm here for a good time really. None of this fancy froo-froo that I've seen so far. If this party hits rock bottom I'm gonna bail. I blew off my older brother's drink party for this, and I could have been gettin some flank, you know?"

He doubted that Atlas could relate to the situation, but he asked the question all the same.

*CRASH* SharpWit came through a window, sending broken glass along with himself streaking across the floor, not stopping till his head bumped the bar stand. His eyes shot open and he held a hoof up. within it was an invitation. He stood up with a smile, badly masking a a very obvious painful expression."Hope I'm not to late" He glanced around at the other ponies and the broken glass before turning back around. "The strongest thing you have please" a little louder "And if somepony could please wrench this giant piece of glass from my flank, I would so very appreciate it!"

@,

"if you could sir, to the ballroom or bar please" Vision gave Thunder a small light nudge "Must give room for the new arrivals" She said with a part smile.

@@SharpWit,

As soon as Vision finished her sentence the loud noise of glass breaking echoed throughout the mansion. Vision darted through the ballroom flapping her wings as fast as they could take her until she was hovering over the Pegasus that made the window entrance. She landed next to him and ripped out the glass. "Trying to bring down the mansion?" She said in a stern tone.

@,

Thunder headed over to the ballroom to find the same mare pony on top of a pegasus. "Gah, I knew something was fishy here." He said to himself as he looked at the mare glaring at the pegasus angrily. "He's just making an entrance  and it's just a window!" Thunder thought to himself. 

@

Spacer heard Thunder's murmuring and trotted over to him and whispered with his cider in a hoof "You thought something was going on here too huh?" Trying to keep his voice down so Vision wouldn't hear. "I swear this place just isn't right for this, there's something more that we are missing"

@,  "No, but you have to admit that'd be something to see" He grabbed his drink as it hit the counter and before you knew it he gave a quick whirl about with a flash of something shiny and red and splashing the drink on his lower self and setting the glass along with a large bloody shard back on the counter. He held his hoof out in painful greeting. "Lieutenant SharpWit, guest at this here party and apparent breaker of windows"

@@SharpWit,

This is a Lieutenant? Vision thought as she put out a hoof and shook his and replied "Captain Night Vision sir, I'm just trying to keep things at peace here" She said pulling her hoof back. "I hope you enjoy yourself sir" Two ponies here that have seen the worst of me, wonderful. She motioned a couple of catering ponies over and had them clean up the shattered glass and covered the broken window.

@,

"I totally agree. If she's acting like this...then she must be hiding something. I honestly think we've got a criminal on our hooves..." Thunder whispered as quietly as possible. He did not want Vision to hear him call her a criminal. She was certainly acting like one, being nice one minute, and being very stern and somewhat rude another minute.  

"Ooh, one moment. This is just too good..." Sun walked over to Thunder and leant on him with his hoof. "A CRIMINAL you say?" He asked rather loudly "I just believe she is misjudged." Sun said, waiting for what might happen next. He just leant there with a smug grin on his face, he wanted to see how much she reacted and, more importantly, if Thunder were to get in any trouble.

@@Comet Starflash,@,  

Vision's ears turned in the direction of the group. And she slowly made her way through the crowd up to the group. "Who says there is a criminal?" She asked with a demanding tone. She couldn't really do much if there was a criminal among them, she would have to catch them in the act if before she could just throw out any ponies. She huffed and added "well?"

------------------------

Spacer pointed to Sun and backed up a bit. Unsure of what Vision would do, he thought if he got kicked out he wouldn't be able to land that record deal if there was one here. His curiously then came back to the mansion they were in. What if it held something amazing? This place looked small for how big the mansion looked on the outside. There must have been more to this place.

Atlas was about to answer the pony's question when he walked off to do something. "A criminal you say" The pony said rather loudly.

This can't be good. Atlas reached a little for his concealed knife he had brought with him just in case. He hoped he wouldn't need it but this could get hairy.

Brads new friend had already ran away... "Hmm. What's happ'nin heor?" almost instantaneously, Brad noticed the glass riddled near the window... Or perhaps the windowframe. There was very little of the actual window left, thanks to the clumsy 'lieutenant'.

"What dee yee dee tha fre yee tass? Y'know hoo much moolah goes in't 'placing a window!"

Clementia returned and sat down. As the plushified stallion pondered his fate, the other three ponies gave their intrigued thoughts.

Anala: So where did you find this, Clementia?

Clementia: Just outside the bathrooms.

Anala: Well, what do we do with it? Dump it in the lost-and-found box?

Riley: What, are you drunk? We keep it! I mean, how often do you find a plushie that looks just like your friend?

Riley picked up the plushie and hugged it. Hard. Cassidy wasn't mad. Riley surely had no idea what he was doing to his friend.

"Hello there ma'am. It has come to my attention that the group of ponies you see here-" Sun waves his hoof in Spacer and Thunder's general direction "-believe that you, that's right you, are a criminal. Now, being as you are a royal guardspony, wearing that get up I'm assuming you are one, and didn't mistake this for a costume party, you have taken an oath to protect the ponies of Equestria. Now if you are indeed a royal guardspony, I would have taken that as an insult, being as all you do is protect them night and day. I suppose this could be-" Sun continued to monologue to the tall dark mare in front of him. He took a drink from the bar and drank a little, placing it back down and flicking a bit on the table. He continued to talk, using phrases like 'being the fine mare that you are' to butter her up for his escape from the situation.

@@Comet Starflash,

Vision raised an eye brow listening to Sun as she took glances over to Spacer and Thunder. As she kept listening her impatience got the best of her and raised a hoof to stop Sun. "That's enough stallion, don't try to flatter me. Royal Guards aren't as absent minded as you think. We do not care what others think of us, we do our job instructed by royalty. If you or any pony else has an issue with being protected that is not our problem. Making assumptions about what who we are is on you" Giving Spacer and Thunder a dissapointed look. Vision didn't wanna be the bad pony she just wanted them to understand. "What is your name stallion? You seem to have a way with words" She said taking a step towards Sun.

--------------------------------------------------

Spacer just put a hoof behind his head and looked at the ground. He did want to get away from being the center of attention with these other ponies. His chances for that record deal was fading away through the walls of this mansion.

@,

"Ugh, listen to that filly..." Thunder said to Spacer as he facehoof. "If you're part of the royal guard, then you've gotta be humble. This filly has a great big ego, and if someone tries to be above her, I know she'll do her best to show them up. I just know she's hiding something." Thunder added trying to keep his voice down.  

(edited)

Riley noticed something.

Riley: Where is Cassidy, anyway?

Anala and Clementia turned and looked around.

Clementia: Maybe he's just... taking a long time in the bathroom?

Riley: But who takes this long? And he would have told us if he was leaving. What if something happened to him?

Riley picked up the plushie and trotted over to a group of ponies talking about something.

Riley: Excuse me, have you seen our friend? Call me an idiot if you will, but...

Riley held up the plushie.

Riley: This is a plushie of what he looks like.

Edited by Blue Eclipse

"Moi? I am Sun Stream, ma'am." Sun says as he takes a majestic bow of introduction.

"And if I may ask, whom might you be? *gasp* why that armour, 'tis of great quality, fine smithing indeed!" Sun says as he whips off her helmet and puts it on himself, looking in a shiny beer lever for his reflection and adjusting it slightly. "My my, fits just like a beanie hat."

(edited)

@, @, @@Comet Starflash, @,

Shining Midnight looked at the group of ponies and chuckled. "Would you guys stop interrogating each other? Each of you all have secrets, I can tell that much, but none of you have any idea why we're here, so stop assuming anything Thunder. Oh, and by the way Riley, I do believe that the plushie itself is Cassidy."

Spirit Watcher randomly appears next to Shining Midnight "What he said..."

Edited by ~Immortal DJAlicorn~

@,

"I was not assuming anything..." Thunder stated. "I was just thinking about the many things that could happen here. Why would I jump it and then ruin everything? What would be the point then?" Thunder asked a little irritated.

@,

He then turned to a pegasus that was holding a plushie. "I don't think I've seen that pony..." Thunder stated.