Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ace of Bass

Spacey

Riley and Cassidy were doing whatever they could to comfort Clementia, who was on the verge of tears. Anala, on the other hoof, peeked into a large rotting hole in the wall to see a small bottle, and she could make out a label reading 'Chlorophyll'. She reached her hoof into the hole, and when she didn't get slapped with a curse, she took the bottle, removed her hat, emptied what little chlorophyll was left onto the hat, and slowly fled the ballroom. "Anala, what are you-" began Cassidy, before Riley motioned for him to back down.

"Don't worry, dude, I think she knows what she's doing."

Anala quietly entered the manor to see Atlas. Anala snuck up behind him, and swiftly pulled the chlorophyll-covered hat over his snout.

Edited by Red Pegasus

@,

Shining Midnight watched Atlas the whole time, and noticed he wasn't holding on to the artifact very hard... He looked to Spirit "Come on, wake up. I need your invisibility!" He said as he zapped her with some magic.

She jumped up and looked at Shining with a pissed off look on her face "I told you to never do that again!"

Shining grinned "Well since I had no choice. Anyway, there is a pony here who's been taken over by an evil spirit and he has an artifact that'll steal a ponies' powers and abilities and turn them against themselves. I want you to fade into the spirit world, steal it from him, and bring it to me so I can destroy it. Got it?"

Spirit didn't even respond, she's was already inivisible. She took off and headed straight for where Shining said he last saw Atlas. She turned a corner and saw him, just waiting there. Easy target. She flew down and grabbed the artifact, flew back to Shining, and put down the artifact in front of him. She then faded into view "Easy."

Shining chuckles "I knew it would be easy for you. Now, how do I destroy this thing without using my abilites? Oh wait. I know! The fun way!" He said as he picked it up and smashed it on the ground. "That didn't work... Spirit, you try."

Spirit flew up with the artifact in wing, and did a really fast spin move that almost made Shining dizzy. She spun as fast as she could and launched the artifact straight down. It hit the ground and it formed a huge crack on it's side, but didn't break.

Shining looked up to Spirit "Do it again! It has a large crack in it, maybe it'll break this time!"

(OC: I have too much fun with these RP's...)

Sun's helmet unlocks and the eyeholes and vents open. "Gas is gone. Whatever is happening, or whatever this room is doing, it's not safe here anymore." Sun says, not hearing the quiet pony under him and kneeling down further as the room rises again. This time he was lightly laying on her, pinning her to the floor to prevent her from moving without her wanting to, or if the very floor fell from underneath them he would be sure to be in the exact same room as her. As the room stopped moving, and the doors and windows aligned again, Sun spoke with a very penetrating tone. "Is everypony alright? Check the unconscious, then we shall find the owner and have a little 'chat'"

@@,

Getting knocked out, Escapade hit the floor as the butler fled behind a hidden door within the walls. Seeming as Atlas was teamed up on and taken out as quickly as he had the power in his hoofs, the other ponies were in the process of destroying the artifact. Anala had the good idea of making Atlas pass out. (Very good tatic for villians XD) Escapade was returning from his knock out and shook his head slowly opening his eyes and watched the other ponies. "Fools...." her murmured and he stumbled up on all fours taking an offensive stance as his horn began to glow.

------------------------------------------------

Spacer woke himself up by snorting and looked around slowly at the events and his eyes widen "the buck did I miss..." he said holding his head from a sleight hangover "I'm talking to a music enthusiast on second and the next thing I know....boom!" He put his hoofs on his head and made a fake explosion "I am officially mind bucked" He put his head on the bar and acted as he was still sleeping, screw participating in this madness.

-------------------------------------------------

@@Comet Starflash@,

Vision could only lay there as she was regaining her strength. She tried to push up on Sun several times but was just too weak but the warmth of Sun against her somewhat calmed her from worrying about what was going on around them. Her ears twitched as she listened to Sun conduct orders. Why didn't she see this in him earlier? There was a flash, Vision looked up to see Thunder appear in front of them. Her eyes widened as Sun was still laying on top on her and quickly stated "This is not what is looks like!"

@,

"I know...I know. That Atlas stallion...is insane. Thinking he's all that with that...that...talent stealing device. Little does he know then when you discover your hidden talent, it is engraved...in your heart. That's all there is to it." Thunder stated walking towards the ponies.  

In Atlas's mind and soul...

You will have no power over me! 

No! You will take what you want and have great power!

I'm not in it for power! I'm in it for the better of others and adventure! Get out!

You know good and well I can never leave you...

Then I will banish you once again to where you must fight to control me!

No! I will be back!

Atlas's mind cleared of evil and went back to his good self.

After the drug got out of his system he began to come to.

"What happened? Last I remember I was shouting for Celestia to bow to me..." The realization slowly came to him as his mind cleared. 

"Where the hell is that artifact?! Destroy it! Guard! @@Comet Starflash, It has no place in this world And where is that Escapade!

Atlas was on his feet still a little unsteady as he cooled off.

"Um... I've got some explaining to do..." @@

Edited by Airbornepony

"Ah, Vision, you are awake... Don't worry, I was not trying to make a move on you while you slept. Do not worry stallion, I believe he has given himself up." Sun says as he approaches Atlas calmly. "You HAVE got some explaining to do." Sun kicks Atlas' bad leg with his front hoof and locks him on to the ground. "Details, facts. Tell them. Now." Sun commands in a very demanding tone.

(edited)

The mansion fell silent, no more grinding of gears, no noises made by machines, it was just the pony guests....no signs of Escapade or the butler.

@@Comet Starflash,@,@

Vision got up as quickly as she could her legs still wobbly every other step as she made her way up to Sun's side standing over Atlas "Stallion.....you better have a good explanation for all of this, and I mean good" she said with a pissed off look on her face. She had no idea what Atlas would do next, let alone what the mansion itself would do next. Looking at Thunder she asked "Think you can use that electricity of your to blow a hole in these windows? Walls? I honestly don't wanna in inside anymore."

Edited by DJ Spacer

(OC: I like how a lot of you skipped over my post. NICE.)

After Spirit was thoroughly dizzy from all the spinning, the artifact was shattered. "Perhaps... We should... Incinerate it... Just in case..." She said as she fell over...

Shining sighed "Maybe, but I want to keep a piece with me, to examine it." He said as his horn started to glow, and one of the artifact's pieces flew into one of his pockets in his cloak. And then the other pieces of the artifact started to glow red, and then they turned to ash. "Done. Now, let's go have a look see into that crazy ponies mind." He said as he trots over to Atlas. "I'm not here to listen, I came here to find truth." Shining said as he set his horn on Atlas' head. He searched through memories and thoughts, and his consciousness. "Well, that's one evil spirit you got there. It'd be a shame if something were to... happen to it." He said with a chuckle. He took his horn off Atlas' head, and calmly walks to the bar and sits down.

@

"Oh, hey there. *tch tch*" Sun says as he winks at Vision. "Don't worry, I think everyone wants out at the moment." 

Sun takes off his helmet and throws it a short distance, hitting the floor with a broken bell-like tone. He shakes his head lightly, allowing his hair to take it's original shape, and showing his friendly smile again. "Once we have the owner, and the butler, I think it's safe to say that this is all wrapped up. But until we catch them this... Place... Is still a danger. Not to mention all the unconscious ponies around here. Oh and her, 'commend' the small pony over there for her... Amazing skills in self sacrifice and  selflessness." Sun says sarcastically, looking over and pointing at Bella Hue with a disappointed face.

@@Neutrino

"I..." Embarrassed Hue begins as she tries to knock back the sarcastic tone Sun throws at her. "I-I don't even like him anyway." She sighs and turns to (slumped) Brad -who is oblivious to the conversation- And continues to talk, slightly humbled "I just loath being his... unofficial translator... the idiot just can't keep out of trouble." Taking note of who she was responding to, Bella hunches over and nearly cries "And neither can I, from the looks of things."

In quick post meditation, Bella remembers that she always finds herself in relatively bad situations regularly, or they seek out her...

@@Neutrino

"I do not care for excuses. You would never make it in the guard. We are all about self sacrifice in the protection of others, not dooming others for the preservation of ourselves." Sun says, looking back at the guard pony next to him.

"So sugar-cube, when does your shift end?"

@

Edited by Comet Starflash

@@Comet Starflash,

Vision was caught off guard by the words 'sugar cube' as she was now getting her full strength back. She thought to herself I hate the words sugar cube, I am not a pretty preppy pony. She walked by him refraining herself from smarting off to Sun but replied "My shift ends when this situation we have here is completely under control" Trying to be professional about the situation at hand but deep down she did want it to end, she wanted to know what else Sun had in store that she didn't know about. She turned her head back towards him "I suggest you help since you have that...demanding side to you." She said whipping her tail side to side as she looked around for any signs of cracks and seen the one they have found previously "So where does that go?" She said squinting to see the crack better.

Sun backed off, noticing an angry look as he said the words sugar and cube. "Dusty cabinets, glass cases. A trophy room of a sort. Maybe there's more artifacts in there like the one dizzy and goggles over there just destroyed. The one this guy tried to use." Sun takes his hoof off of Atlas and looks down apon him.

@

"Okay this may sound a bit crazy because it is" Atlas readjusted his fez. "The pony that just tried to kill all of you and conquer the world is not me. A while back I had to keep a artifact away with legendary power away from an evil pony. I destroyed it which was the best option and the time. Well the local shamen failed to tell me it wasn't just powerful but had an evil spirit in it. It had to go somewhere so it went to me. The thing that tried to kill you was that. Normally I can keep it at bay but if it has enough strength it will strike when it feels it's time and corrupt me. And now you're probably not going to believe me and I'll have to try not to get me head on a pike" Atlas got on his hooves.

"Now more importantly where is the artifact? We must destroy it. And and that bastard Escapade!"

@,

"No can do. Might gather unwanted attention. If Atlas can detects any presence of energy and talent, he'll seek it out. We cannot get our talents stolen, even though I said that once we discover them, they are engraved in our hearts and nopony can take them away." Thunder answered.  

@,

"You'll do nothing of the sort! Escapade and the butler must be arrested and placed on trial, as would any other pony. Including you. I am retired from the guard, so I have no on-site justice in these situations. It is up to the highest ranking officer present to decide what happens to you. Whether that be let go with a warning, or face a royal court of justice." Sun picks up his helmet and carries it with him to the bar. He places his hoof on the counter, and the other places his helmet on the bar, before placing it on his fore head and sighing.

@@Comet Starflash

"Now listen here! I don't give a flying feather about your authority. And even if you do get my in jail don't think it'll be for long. Celestia herself would be glad to give me a royal pardon for what I've done for Equestria. We need to find that artifact and destroy it. If not who knows who will get a hold of it! That thing has more power than you can imagine"

Edited by Airbornepony

@,

Sun stands up from his bar stool and turns around, throwing a glass on the floor and smashing it.

"Do not speak to me in that tone! You want to find the artifact!? You want it destroyed!? CHECK THAT PILE OF ASH ON THE FLOOR! The royal watcher and his mercenaries HAVE destroyed it! Stand the BUCK down!"

@@Comet Starflash

"You should have said that then. Now you need to calm down! Now if you want me help looking for this Escapade tell me. If not then I'm going to find my knife which he threw somewhere. You need to chill. You act like you've seen shit and I should break your neck for kicking my bad leg" He grunted a bit from the pain. 

@, @, @@Comet Starflash,

Watching the two stallions argue and nodding to Thunder, Vision turned her attention to the windows of the room they were in. "Hm..." She placed a hoof on a window trying to look through it. What she saw was a brick wall behind the windows "For buck sakes the windows lead to no where" She said turning her attention to the bar. She sat down trying to think on what every pony should do next, they were trapped in this makeshift ballroom with a power hungry pony, not sure when he will snap again and two other ponies that know there way around this hell like mansion. It definitely wasn't the best time but she grabbed a half filled cider and downed it. She needed to calm down. If she was to lose it then nothing would progress on getting out of here. She noticed Spacer faking his sleeping next her. She only rolled her eyes and turned around in her stool to watch the two argue. Thinking....

-------------------------------------------------

"Seems that they have destroyed your artifact sir" The butler mumbled to Escapade.

"Yes I know this...." Escapade answered as they entered his room filled with items, artifacts and treasures. "Tell me my friend, who would you target in the group?"

"If it was me sir I would be interested in that electric type of pony" the butler said dusting off an item.

"Ah yes, I have seen him...he could be of use, can we harness his electricity?" Escapade asked with interest.

"It is possible...." The butler replied "All we need to do is cause him to use his electric burst again like he did against Atlas"

"Very well, we shall do that" Escapade said levitating a couple items off the shelf's "And what about the other ponies?"

"I am sure they won't be too much trouble to your intelligence sir" The butler stated opening a hidden door as they both disspeared with the walls of the mansion once again.

@,

A funny feeling washed over Thunder Dash. He knew he was one of the most powerful ponies in the group. He flinched at this. "They're after ME. I'm one of the most powerful ponies in this group. I've got to keep away from those stallions because they want my power. Little do they know that I'm the only one who can harness this power..." Thunder stated out loud.  

@,

Vision took a look at Thunder "That could be so, but anything can happen, they could keep you here forever from the looks of it." She said. "Do you have an unlimited source of that energy?" She asked. "I wonder if they would have interest in your ability....then again at least you know what your talent is" She said taking a glance at her blank flank. "Spent years wondering what mine would be" 

@,

"Oh, they sure do." Thunder stated as he gathered electricity and made a cupcake appear from the blue. "Don't tell anyone this...it's very important that you keep this between me and you." Thunder leaned in closer. "These abilities of mine...are part of my genetic code. I was struck by lightning when I was little. It hit a certain spot. It was absorbed inside of me, and changed my genetic code. Whatever to say or do, don't give out this information to anypony." Thunder stated. He needed to stay low key, for one wrong move could cause a disaster.  

@,

Vision nodded "You have my word stallion, what do other ponies call you? I have never met an electric type pony like yourself on the battlefield, what do you contribute to?" She asked with curiosity. If they were going to escape this mad house she needed to know some details about every pony. Maybe an idea would strike up in her mind.