Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Persona 4 RP

Sekel

(edited)

OOC LINK: http://mlpforums.com/topic/89806-persona-4-rp/

A group of teenagers entered a dark grey room. There was a man sitting behind a fortune teller's table and a woman sitting next to him on the wraparound couch in the booth. The man had a long, crooked nose and an extremely creepy look on his face. The woman wore a blue suit and had blonde hair and red lipstick.

“Welcome. To the Velvet Room.” The old man said. He beckoned the group forward. “My name is Igor.” He said.

“My name is Margaret. Tell me something. Have you ever heard of the Midnight Channel?” Margaret asked curiously. “If you have then beware because the Channel is back. The TV World and the human world are starting to converge once again and this time, I don't think you can stand a chance. If not, then the Midnight Channel is a channel that comes on at midnight, but only during a storm and if it is raining.” Margaret explained what the Midnight Channel was.

“Do you have any questions?” Igor asked the group.

(OOC: Okay, the group of teenagers are your OCs. This will take place a few years after the original events and Yu Narukami has decided to move back permanently to Inaba.)

Edited by Pixelate