Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Zombie Survival RP

Skullbuster

Thunder shook his mane and grinned at Arial Flame. "Right as rain, Arial!" He wiggled his wings. "Well, a bit sore" he smiled sheepishly. "Guess ive got a bit of recoup to do." He adjusted his wings to lay more comfortably.

(Filler filler filler filler filler filler)

Thunder flexes it a bit. The feathers are still messy, but that doesnt worry him.

"Just strained i think" he nods "i can still move it, so i dont think its broken."

He smiled. "But thats what happens when babies- er, badasses, like me, get in fights with zoms" he joked.

• Brohoof 1

I look at him and raise a brow.

"Take a 'Over-the-counter' potion, that strain will feel better... anyways."

I direct my attemtion to the group that has gathered around us.

"We need a group to go to the police station, gunstore, and stay here to help Phillipe finnish and get the fortifications up the rest of the way."

I refure to and point a hoof to the mare restroom and the door that is baricaded on the west wall.

Frozen nods, "I volunteer to go to the gun store and police station. If we're lucky I can find some shell molds and some heavier weapons. If we're not then at least we can see if the SWAT van is still in its garage. Of course, if you think there's something I'd be better at, then I'd be perfectly willing to do that instead."

Broken considers for a moment, "I am not operating at peak performance- I believe I will decline scavenging with the group until my wings have fully discharged."

Broken grimaces internally. He never was very good with construction and creation indoctrination sessions; at best, he was mediocre.

(edited)

@@Sweets @@Technicolor_Pony (sorry forgot your in the rp too techni)

"Alright... Sweets, Lace, Techni? Are you guys going to go with the group going to the gun store and police station? Or are you going to stay here and help fortify and build the forge?"

I look over at those who haven't decided, but i don't expect the Filly and Colt to go out and scavenge for weapons and supplies from the two places.

"Also those who are staying need to help fortify the building some more and build the forge with Phillipe"

I look at those who are staying.

((OOC: I am expecting that Skull has something cooking for us in the police station...))

Edited by WarFluttershy
  • Brohoof 1

"I will lead the group to the police station" Thunder stood up, hiding the ache in his wings. "I am not injured so much that i cannot be of use."

He smiled, and a vicious glint apeared in his eyes. "Plus, im just dyin' to cause some havoc with thoes meatbags!" He stamped a hoof, excited.

• Brohoof 1

"I wanna go with you guys. Its soooo boring in here, there's nothing to do! I'm  pretty fast flyer and I can carry quite a lot, and if there are any situations where I need to fight, I can fight!" I stare at the rest of the group awaiting their answer.

(Filler boo boo)

• Brohoof 1

Lace sighed, listening to what was being said. A raid on the police station? And the arms store? She turned, finding her hair tie and putting long tresses up in a high pony tail. Hunting rifle in front of her tent still mounted, she took it off, checking the ammo- and reloading if she needed. Back holster was taken from a shelf, and with skill she put it on. "I'll go with either group." were her only words.

Sweets didn't speak for a while, looking at her hooves. "I-I'll stay." she muttered, ears pressing back against her head. "I wouldn't be of much use to any pony out there."

I nod towards Lace then look over at Missy

"If you want to train and learn how to handle a fire arm, go with Frozen. Now Thunder, Your going to lead Frozen and Missy, if she goes with, to the gun store. Me, Lace, and Flame are going to the Police station to scavenge what supplies and vehicles we can get"

I look at techni and say to her

"I am sorry but unless Missy doesn't wish to go i'm afraid you'll have to stay here and help fortify and defend the building"

I turn to Missy

"This would be a good time to learn how to use a fire arm with your magic with Frozen, Missy"

((@@Technicolor_Pony @@The Ponyville Critic

Thunder nodded. He looked at the two ponies, and tucked his bowie knife into his pack.

"Are you two ready?" he asked. "The sooner we leave, the better. If we can get there and back by today, that would be fantastic."

He smiled at them, and trotted to the door. His wings felt much better. "let me know when your ready."

"Okay, I'm going to go with you guys, but I won't be able to protect anypony if something goes wrong, you'll have to protect me..." Missy said, holding the gun, pointing down at the ground. "But if somepony wants to train me in how to use this thing, that'd be a good idea."

Thunder nodded.

"C'mere Missy, I'll show you." He explained to her where to load the bullets, how to turn on, and remove, the safety, and how to aim.

"When the time comes, ill help you more. The kick is a little strong, so i wanna make sure you can handle it." He smiled at her. "Think you got that down?"

"alright, finally something to do!" I stretch my wings out and look at everypony around me. "So.... ready to go everypony?"

(filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler)

I walk over Flame

"I am going to watch over you as we do this. Alright Flame?"

I say then turn over to look at Missy and Thunder.

"Missy you should also learn how to wield it with magic as well. So you can attack if you are unable to use your hooves. Go to Frozen on how to use it that way, she will know."

I then look at Thunder and say.

"Good job on helping with the non-magic side of things, and also help her with melee side of things she needs to learn that as well. Watch over her as you go the to the gun store. Alright? Also come back in one piece too. I don't want to loose anypony today."

I tell thunder then look at everypony else.

"Lets get rolling out"

Missy looked at the gun, it was being held in her levitation spell.
"Uh, I never hold anything in my hooves, to be honest, I don't really know how to..." Missy said, aiming the gun as Thunder taught her, she trained her aim on the empty potion bottle she set down a distance away, and pulled the trigger, the bottle broke as the bullet struck the glass. "I did it."

Thunder smiled at her. "Great job!" he says. "I'm impressed!" he looks at the shattered glass. Was it beginners luck, or did she have sharp shooter skills?

"Alright" he said. "Let's head out." He opened the door, and walked into the street. No zom's were immediately visible, so he motioned to the others.  

Missy followed Thunder out into the street.

She looked around, gun in her magic,, safety on like she'd been taught to do.
"Okay, where exactly are we going? I probably should've asked that before being volunteered for this." Missy asked Thunder. "And are you feeling okay after yesterday?"

Frozen nods and follows Thunder out, hunting rifle raised and sweeping the horizon for any stragglers from her previous stunt at the High School. Hopefully the gun store owner hadn't gotten the memo about local arms regulations and still had a few more serious munitions in stock, because based on the previous experiences the group had, they were going to need them. She carried her pistol in her saddle bag's outermost pocket, half cocked with the safety off for ease of use, but didn't tell anyone that she was 2 rounds short in her current magazine. She smiles, "Alright everypony, let's get this done so we can get back here... We're burning daylight."

(edited)

"We're gonna raid a gun store, for ammo and such" we trotted close to her and flipped off the safety. "You'll want that off out here. Just don't shoot me" he chuckled. Then he started down the road.

"I'm feeling a little better, thanks for asking" he said. "My wings still a bit sore, so i wontgb fly unless nessicary. Plus, I don't want to abandon you to fight meat bags on your own." He kept an eye out, heading for the gun store.

((Ooc: how far is the gun store from the base?))

He nods to Frozen. "I agree. The faster, the better."

Edited by SkyHeart

I sit on the ground with the group staring out the window. I'm waiting for us to get going. I look outside at the random corpses just standing around lifeless. I wonder to myself if they have memories of their past and who they were. I stare at broken and walk over to him. "Hey, I have a question. Do the corpses know who they were? What if they're just suffering and the virus took their body over but their mind is still working?" I start to think of the corpses of more than a corpse but a former pony.

"No"

I reply. And i start to give him a reason why, well my oppinion.

"In my opinion, since their flesh is decaying, mutating into... other creature types based on zombies... as you saw earlier, the big burly guy. I call him a beserker, just based on how agressive it was and how much stronger the beserker was compared to other zombies."

I tell flame, then i look at lace.

"Are you ready to venture forth to the police station lace? And as well as you flame?"

i ask the both of them, now getting ready in my battle atire, noticing a few dents, knowing that i may be loosing a peice or two today from melee combat.

(edited)

Broken watches the group walk out before stretching his wings slightly and walking over to Phillipe (@Twinkfeather).

"What do you need done to complete your furnace? I am at your disposal." Broken stands back from the pegasus and waits for orders.

(filler filler filler filler]

Edited by Sekhayet

@@Sekhayet

"well first thing we need is to start sloping the body of the forge upward like a cone, after that we use what's left of the stovepipe to make a chimney and put it through the skylight" he grinned "who else wants to help? we could get done really fast with one pony to cut, one to weld, and me drawing out where it needs to be cut"