Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Zombie Survival RP

Skullbuster

I smile hearing those long forgotten words.

"Harmony above you and your future before you, Broken, the protector of the exalted"

I smile alittle as i refure to Frozen as the exalted, for the first time. I then start treading the hosptial hallways, avoiding the zombies the best i could, one of them i actually had to stab in the eye to kill it for it was blocking my way down the hall way.

Edited by WarFluttershy

above War Fluttershy the faint sounds of rustling in the ceiling above, there are very few regular zombies, as most left the building due to the high school exploding, but the "Stalker" types were still there and it was impossible to determine how many of those there were

Broken stomps his hooves and bangs his free wing against the ground to make noise and attract corpses to his position. He nods at Frozen, "That I can do. I may have to move to engage our enemies at close quarters. If so, please find a new stabilizer and continue the fight. We will live through this, exalted."

I stay alert, looking at the vents while focusing ahead on my objective to the cold storage room. I keep going, slow, ready to kill the "stalkers" if i need to. I contenue walking, checking signs and doors until one of them said c-section.

'Which room....?'

I thought to my self as i reach section C of the hospital. I contenue watching for any hostiles, with knife in mouth and gun in a hoof, locked and loaded, ready for fireing.

@@Sekhayet,

Frozen nods, "I... I can do that... Just, just please keep me safe ok?" I still think that you're going to hurt me the moment that we're safe... She thinks as she feels another spike of pain throughout her mind. She trains her rifle on the main hallway, hoping that the stalkers won't come too close to her. 

unlike the standard zombie, Stalkers sense of smell and sight have been improved, and will purposely track and "hunt" targets, Stalkers can not infect others, however surviving a bite is still unlikely as their main form of attack is lunging, (usually taking the target by surprise) and immediately start eating the target, they are mainly found indoors and rarely out doors

War saw a sign at the end of the hall marked "cold storage supply"

I walk down the hallway to the double doors, i check behind me often and all around, to avoid being supprised, i eventually make it down the hall to the doors fiving one final check down the hall, at the vents, ceiling, and doors, after checking to see they are clear, i check the doors to see if it is locked. Staying on alert status aware of me being tracked, mainly by the danger sense warponies develope over time and being well seasoned soldiers.

the door is unlocked, inside the room are various operating intruments and chemicals used for operating and handling cold or frozen items, there are also 7 hospital strength health potions, often used in last resort cases when something cant be fixed by surgery, medication, or regular healing magic, they are very difficult to produce, there was also 4 pharmacy strengh healing potions, sort of a standard health potion, fixes most wounds, used on a situational basis, can be recomended by a doctor most of the time, good for fixing broken limbs, they were scattered about, some one tried to take all of them in a hurry but dropped a few, there were also 20 tiny vials of Over the Counter strength (OTC) health potions, good for small injuries

Frozen and broken heard very faint noises behind them, turning around they see a stalker, it hisses at them

I walk in, checking the area for vents, but before that i block the door off to keep stalkers and anything from coming in through the door. I start to search the area for any threats. When not seeing any of those things i then pack my saddle bag with the vails and potions. I then check the area again to see if there is anything else useful.

Broken wastes no time in analyzing the corpse more closely. The over-mind shifts its aim slightly before snapping off three shots from the Sporting Rifle. Two are aimed for the corpse's eyes and the third for its front left leg. After his experience with the charging type corpse, he wishes to debilitate his enemy as much as possible before being required to fight in close quarters. His free wing is extended and twtiching erraticly to attempt to distract the corpse's attention.

@@Sekhayet,

Frozen holds her bead on the forward door, "Is... Is it taken care of?" Frozen whimpers as she hears the shots impact the 'stalker's head and leg. "Do... Do you think that the other flyer made her way to the storage room by now? I'm worried that something may have happened to her..." 

the Stalker is killed from the injuries in its eye, one bullet hitting the brain, how ever since the gun was fired indoors, it is considerably louder than normal, possibly attracting more stalkers

the cold storage supply room still contains instruments, equipment, and chemicals used for  operating on cold or frozen things, there is nothing of real note

I go and unblock the door, after that, i decide to make a mad dash flight through the hallway, after hearing the gunshots. I clear the corners and get to the lobby as fast as i can. Knowing that they are in trouble, at the moment.

"I am coming!"

I go ahead and yell, and signal for you guys to leave the hospital, as i am fleeing with my shotgun mostly leading the way, as soon as i made it half way down the hall way, i see a stalker looking over at me from a hiding place and readies to attack, i move and aim at the stalker, fireing when it actually decides to jump up and attempt to attack me. Aiming mainly in the torso so it is launched back onto its ass like "what the buck?"

(Off to bed, my final post for the night)

"I don't like this...I know that the hospital is a ways away but...it's taking them awhile to get back, and we need those health potions" he picked up his sledge hammer, the one he had gotten from the high school, a  10 pounder with a fiberglass handle "going to need some kinda protection" he went through the hunting section and grabbed all of the thicker camo he could find, layering it and biting himself after every layer until he was sufficiently padded he looked back at where he had used the earth pony clothing and it covered up his wings  in his head  he told himself I won't be able to fly but at least they are safe, and with that he headed out the door.

@,

@@Sekhayet,

@,  

@@Skullbuster

Edited by Twinkfeather

Technicolor stood up. "should I go with him? it's dangerous out there. We don'y want to lose anypony," she commented, and looked around for everypony else's input patiently.

(my filler brings all the boys to the yard and Doctor Whooves is like it's betta than yours)

Broken watches the corpse warily, "We will wait for her regardless. If she has not returned soon, then we will venture within ourselves."

Broken is starting to feel light-headed from the drain on his body. The over-mind is holding his physical state in check but he can feel it slowly receding as his wings drain away his body's inherent magic. He did not think that relying on the emergency power systems built into his wings would have such a high cost- or any cost at all really. In retrospect, he should have expected it. Imperfect Reflections have costs associated with them and Loyalty always seemed to be a physically centered pony each time a new bearer was chosen.

Edited by Sekhayet

Frozen nods, "O-ok... Let's go..." She takes a step and collapses,leaning against Broken for support. She slowly limps toward the door. As she is about to leave Broken's side, a stalker lunges at her.

(This is my filler,there is many like it but this one is mine. Without me, my filler is nothing, without my filler I am nothing. I will use it to fill my enemy's posts, before he can fill my posts..."

• Brohoof 1

Broken carefully pushes against Frozen to keep her balanced but has to step back before spinning around behind Frozen to swipe at the stalkers legs with his free wing. The vibrating feathers cut more easily through the corpse's front legs and Broken once again stumbles at the overestimation of resistance to his wings slicing through pony flesh. He barely manages to twist and stop the leading blunt edge from slamming into Frozen's chest.

Edited by Sekhayet

the group was close enough to the hospital exit that the automatic doors open, any stalker would not follow them outside due to the bright light over the entrance, stalkers do not fair well in light and avoid it as much as possible, which is why they stay mostly in buildings and in very dark areas

@@Skullbuster

(hey skull, how close am I to them, and where will we meet up?)

(The Sinfest series involves Slick preparing to go to the laundromat. Realizing he has put his entire wardrobe in the hamper, he ends up wearing a rabbit costume there, to the shock and horror of Squigley, who thinks he's "been seduced by the furry side of the Force." In his defense, Slick tells him he's a superhero, Bunny-Man, who lives in the "Bunny Patch" and carries "carrot nunchucks." Squigley seems to accept this claim. )

Frozen flinches back, still terrified of Broken, but thankful for his decision to protect her. She nods and tries to move toward the door, only to fall before she gets even a few steps away, "We... We should go..." she stammars before pointing towards the relative safety of the outside.

Broken shakes his head and smiles at . The spin made him a bit dizzy.

"Warpony, the exalted requires... assistance. Did you complete our objective?" He sways a bit before the over-mind steadies his body once more and forces him still and emotionless. His senses are fluctuating again and it's difficult for him to concentrate.

"Yes i have"

I open my bags to show broken and frozen the potions that i have gathered.

"Each has a different strength and i don't know what strength frozen would require at this time"

I respond and look over at frozen, i then help her too with moving forward as the lights of the outside are welcoming as they shine and no zombies, beserkers or stalkers roam outside at the moment.